Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThaddeusScherzo

I'm running a Kickstarter, and looking for input

Erase his eye, adjust his arm, make his weapon a little more bigger... it's too thin.

It's ok, i think.

Thanks! I know it's a bit rough, but I believe we all agree it looks better than a...certain piece of mine. It feels much easier to draw with my finger than a mouse, so I imagine that if I can sketch something on my new app, then touch it up on gimp, I can make some substantially better art!

im the idiot who thought you were being serious lol. my bad. got me scared for a second.

Everyone should pay for BlackWing's coaching cuz he's top player and what not Kappa

I would suggest you to draw with a graphic tablet but, if you found yourself comfortable drawing with your finger, it's ok.

I like to draw with a pencil and paper :V

i thought the sarcasm and "this is unbelievably bad" was literally screaming from my post, but ok. the ms paint art is a pretty great way to have people throw money at you quality assured content of greyfaces interacting with greyfaces

i thought the sarcasm and "this is unbelievably bad" was literally screaming from my post, but ok. the ms paint art is a pretty great way to have people throw money at you quality assured content of greyfaces interacting with greyfaces

That being said, I'll be doing the rest of my work/preparation/practice in private, and due to things like the above comment, I doubt I'll use the same pseudonym, as I suspect the dripping sarcasm would pursue me for quite some time.

Thank you to everyone who had helpful advice, and if and administer is present, please close my account, as I no longer need it.

Many blessings!

Good luck with your works should you put in the effort: I'm sure you've found this to be a... Sobering... experience. A minor touch of realism next time should do you a bit of justice.