Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spec

Black hole combos

I was wondering what are some good and easy combos to use with black hole. I've seen Nage do a few interesting things such as IAD jPK GMY 5K... but I wanted to get your guys opinion, thanks!

I was wondering what are some good and easy combos to use with black hole. I've seen Nage do a few interesting things such as IAD jPK GMY 5K... but I wanted to get your guys opinion, thanks!

I once did a combo like this

2S (counter) jc jK jS jH (landing) 5K cS 2S 2H Pogo

When they are:

-on the ground, press (P-S)xN,

-in the air, you can try jump loops or something with j.KSH and get a relaunch when you land, like Naka said

When you hit Rerere early enough in the black hole, you can send them up and instead of following them, let the black hole pull them down.

Edited :
1-On hit 2H from it farthest range can't combo into 236S but with black hole it always connect.
2-Black hole changes the item arc and attract items to it..so after tossing it throw another item then 5S.236S..if it small Faust .. hammer .. weight or poison .. you have extra damage "but with platform less damage ".