Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ImMadRachett

New to BB on Xbone

New to BlazBlue and would really like to get into this and get better, if anybody is willing to jump online and teach me i'm open, I like using Platinum but willingly to learn anybody on the roster, so if you wouldn't mind helping me learn a new game plz add/message me thank you,

I'm always looking for people to play with.  I've played the game since CT, so I can attempt to help you learn the basics, but the best way to learn is just by playing matches.  Feel free to add me though, my gamertag is Dead Man9917.

I'll add you guys when i get home. I just got the game on xbox but i played CSE for awhile

I'll check that when I get home.  If you see me online feel free to message me, I'm usually down to play.

Hey if you guys still looking for someone to play with on Xbox Live.   As far as CSE.  I'm down for it as well.  I'll add you guys up here shortly.

I picked it up on Xbox One recently as well, and I'd love to learn to be better. So far, I am playing Ragna, so go ahead and add "Ribnax" and let me know you are from Dustloop and we can play whenever you like!