kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Based on the little clip of Amane that we got, we can see that he can do 2.1k off a six hit combo, and based on the slight vacuum effect that azreal has going on while still standing, I'm gonna assume that the combo doesn't use hariken, and looks something like X(2c mori pls?)->5c->3C->New special. I just hope that the new special is more than just a combo ender, because we pretty much already have that with 236C(unless they changed 236C fuctionality ofc)

I am... cautiously optimistic about this iteration of Amane. From that little clipi got the impression that he's a tiny bit more soild than he is now, more of a gut feeling than anything, but here's hoping!

OMG DOES TAGER FINALLY HAVE A NEW SUPER!!! http://gifmaker.cc/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2015071121mWQbmTC5XcSkMucKlOOwGc&file=output_rQOQlw.gif

PLUS HIS NEW THROW LOOKS AMAZING!!! This trailer definaltey did not Dissapoint!!!

Looks like Necro's (SF 3rd Strike) super Magnetic Storm. How...fitting. Let's see if Kokonoe programmed a singing microchip in his vocal chords to boot.

>people actually believing mori 

>2015

hohohohohohohho

This. Haven't we discussed this before people? You do not, under any circumstance, take what this man says at face value. You instead wait patiently until everything slowly falls into place. Y'know, kinda like how we all should act when a new game is on the horizon...

I forgot to mention this earlier but the new character portraits are (in my opinion) the best I've seen. Azrael's shit-eating grin alone is enough to make me hype just looking at it. Also I am no expert in either character but did Jin pick up Ky's aerial Dust? Or at least something similar? Also he's got a low-hitting slice now.

Did you notice the sword coming in from behind for a pincer attack with that kick? Because I did, and I was like "what? :O"

That's just probably a 5D after it hit 

I'm surprised it's still sprites. I would've expected them to turn Xrd and go 3D. That being said, the game still looks nice. Hibiki reminds me of Sho so there's something to look forward to.

I think Makoto has a command throw.

Way too soon for my tastes. I've barely started getting settled into CPE, and now there's a new BB game announced? Granted, it's not coming out for a while, but it's going to be weighing on my mind. It's like, why bother practicing CPE when I'll have to start over from scratch when the next game hits? It's so frustrating. If the announcement was more towards the end of the year, I'd have less of a problem with it.

Way too soon for my tastes. I've barely started getting settled into CPE, and now there's a new BB game announced? Granted, it's not coming out for a while, but it's going to be weighing on my mind. It's like, why bother practicing CPE when I'll have to start over from scratch when the next game hits? It's so frustrating. If the announcement was more towards the end of the year, I'd have less of a problem with it.

I am seriously going to start taking a shot every time I see these comments every game, like fuck.

Guys, for real. Extend has been out in Japanese arcades for almost a year as 2.0, CP in general has been around for almost three years. A new iteration was bound to happen, you seem to forget that the primary base is in JAPAN and not America. Like fuck, and even then. It has to come out in Arcades first, then console IN JAPAN and finally American console. 

American won't get CF until probably late 2016 at the earliest. So please do not assume you cannot continue to enjoy Extend until then, because playing will still ultimately benefit you. 

Tired of this mindset.

I am seriously going to start taking a shot every time I see these comments every game, like fuck.

Better yet are those who think that CF should be DLC.

Oh boy that's a hoot.

If you really wanted to play EX when it was fresh you should've imported it.

Thanks for translating the trailer, Sourenga. The story implications...

Thanks for translating the trailer, Sourenga. The story implications...

I love this part of the hype, le speculation.

I'm surprised it's still sprites. I would've expected them to turn Xrd and go 3D. That being said, the game still looks nice. Hibiki reminds me of Sho so there's something to look forward to.

I think Makoto has a command throw.

Where do you see the command throw? I see an unblockable punch that she does on Tsubaki at the 1:44 mark. But not a command throw. Is there something I'm missing.

Judging from the trailer music YUHKI will likely compose the new themes with Daisuke Ishiwatari.

Maybe they rearrange every music theme again, but it is very unlikely.

If everyone has this mindset, Battle Fantasia would be the only game we play now...

Sweet!!! So hype!! Kags got a sweet new distortion and air slam down attack after dp. This announcement totally surprised me! 

Not to complain or anything... but anyone just a tad disappointed  and i literally mean a tad (like .1 percent) that its still 2d?

Human Valk standing overheads :^)

Hazama taught him some things.

And oh yes, moar remixes; UNDER HEAVEN DESTRUCTION III

Where do you see the command throw? I see an unblockable punch that she does on Tsubaki at the 1:44 mark. But not a command throw. Is there something I'm missing.

No you're right it's an unblockable. THAT SOUNDS AWESOME JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!!

> Imports CPE

> Barely has time to play it

orz

My only fear with Plat getting more items as time goes on is that the chances of you getting an item that you want/need for a specific situation will diminish. Hopefully add more ways to cycle through items mid-combo other than 214D and MJ. 

Actually, I don't think they're going to remix the OST again. They didn't remix it between CT and CS, and remixing it in CP was just one of many global changes, like getting out of Kagutsuchi. I'd rather have them spend time and effort on something else.

STILL no Jubei?

Well, Nine and Hibiki were obvious choices. And it seems Nine is the boss of this new version.

Chill mate, CS gave us 5 new characters, CP gave 7. I'm expecting 7~9 added in total to CF and so far we've got 3.

The game is so young literally anyone could get in. Let's see what they do.