kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

I think the most exciting change is the hit SFX. No more BLAPBLABLAPBLAP every combo.

The most exciting change is that Terumi has a standing overhead.  The laws of physics have been destroyed.

I'm definitely intriogued at the whole air slam thing. I know Azrael and Ragna got it but I wanna see who else has it.

Also the side switch throws with Relius, and Tager's throw slam across the screen was something cool too

Mori was originally talking about adding tag mechanics, guess he scrapped it. However most of the new attacks for every character looks as if you can combo for days. Much like assist switching in marvel.

TFW when you thought the subtitles couldn't get any dumber. We're nearing French Bread levels of Chuuni.

haha! i would be lying if i didn't say I actually like the subtitle for this game :)

TFW when you thought the subtitles couldn't get any dumber. We're nearing French Bread levels of Chuuni.

It wouldn't be Arcsys if it wasn't chuuni as fuck yo.  This is the developer whose mascots are literally named SOL BADGUY and RAGNA THE BLOODEDGE.

Legit surprised they didn't go the Xrd route. Also the roster is getting HUGE. Hibiki and Naoto appeal to my inner homo too.

It's ArcSys and Mori we're talking about. They are pretty much the absolute kings of Chuuni when it comes to fighting games.

Chill mate, CS gave us 5 new characters, CP gave 7. I'm expecting 7~9 added in total to CF and so far we've got 3.

The game is so young literally anyone could get in. Let's see what they do.

I dunno man. The roster is getting bloated as hell; how many characters do we have now? Balancing it's gonna be a complete nightmare.

why arent we seeing Half black beast ragna - and also damn Nine is a slammin hottie 

and did anyone else realize what a rip off Naoto seems to be of Carmine? 

I dunno man. The roster is getting bloated as hell; how many characters do we have now? Balancing it's gonna be a complete nightmare.

Calamity Trigger had all of 12 characters playable and the balance was an utter joke. Conversely, the larger the roster got, the better the balance became. Granted, there were always strong contenders standing on top of the Tier Pyramid but hey, that's to be expected anyway. Just Saiyan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

If they are smart they are gonna have Nine as Pre order DLC and Jubei as day one purchase DLC to earn a SHITLOAD of money cause omg would literally everyone buy into it - including me

Well, this was bound to happen. I'm relieved that they finally announced the 4th Installment. And love the artwork, prefer it over Mori's for some reason.

Hopefully this will get me back into the series again and my main Arakune will be saved after this horrendous CPEX installment. They can't go any lower with Arakune than now, so there's bound to be improvements.

No offense to Tager though. He's good. But just want my insane curse damage with his horrendous normals back.

BTW, I'm assuming Naoto isn't some fresh new character but someone who has appeared in other media, yes?

Didnt see Crush Trigger in action...we getting something else for 25 heat?

Just hope (GC) OD is not gonna be the dealbreaker again this time

Yes. He is the main protagonist from the Bloodedge Experience series of novels that are set before the Phase Shift ones by an unknown amount of time. There are two novels but the series isn't finished yet.

BTW, I'm assuming Naoto isn't some fresh new character but someone who has appeared in other media, yes?

He's the protag of the light novel series Bloodedge Experience. I'm looking forward to seeing how he fights, it looked really cool from the trailer.

Edit: Ninja'd

watching this new pv just made me realize I still need to catch up with BB's plot since I have no idea who the fuck these new characters are :toot:

It wouldn't be Arcsys if it wasn't chuuni as fuck yo.  This is the developer whose mascots are literally named SOL BADGUY and RAGNA THE BLOODEDGE.

Aren't they aware of that too? I believe their shtick is making fun of their own stereotypical anime tropes. 

Aren't they aware of that too? I believe their shtick is making fun of their own stereotypical anime tropes. 

I really feel as though this was the case at first, but now they're actually trying to be serious.

either that or I am just really bad at detecting satire

I honestly though the next title would have something that began with R (Crisis Rebellion or something)

Central Fiction... doesn't seem too bad-ass to me. But that don't matter, its a new installment. That's what matters. Changes to the game? We'll cry about that in the upcoming weeks

Jin seems to have a move that reminds me of Ky's force break orb. I was glad to not have to deal with that in Xrd but now it came here instead, lol.

Also Bang's 2D caused a huge gigantic explosion there, me likey. He seems to end up naked after it lol.

Jin seems to have a move that reminds me of Ky's force break orb. I was glad to not have to deal with that in Xrd but now it came here instead, lol.

Also Bang's 2D caused a huge gigantic explosion there, me likey. He seems to end up naked after it lol.

I didn't really play GG (still kinda don't) back in the day but didn't Ky have a j.D where he dropped a lightning cross that kinda looks like Jin's new ice move that could be used for cross-ups?

I miss the 3-way j.236D cross-ups so much ;(