kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Did no one notice that Jin has a new normal on top of his totally not Ky's j.d? Just wondering since no one mentioned it.29omyza.png

Because we'd be here forever if we mentioned every new move in that trailer individually.

lmao not only is everyone already doing that, but what else is everyone gonna do until the famitsu release + loketest???

I find myself drawn to Hibiki's incredible level of plain. Aesthetically wise of course. I'm interested in him for that alone.

I find myself drawn to Hibiki's incredible level of plain. Aesthetically wise of course. I'm interested in him for that alone.

HIbiki reminds me of Seth from Uniel who is my main there on closer inspection. Fun times.

It took me a while to notice that he has a whole lot of birds on his character artwork. That alone made me slightly more interested in him.

https://twitter.com/MENKAICHO/status/620189987938566144

Did no one notice that Jin has a new normal on top of his totally not Ky's j.d? Just wondering since no one mentioned it.

I'm sorry for having only watched the trailer once and not paying much attention to it?

He also gets either a new DD or most likely an enhanced version of one of his previous DDs (at 0:35)

Mu's new artwork doesn't follow the trend of showing her asset, I'm disappointed. Is Rachel pointing at the ground as if saying "kneel before me, peasant" or am I exaggerating and imagining things? lol

Some hit and miss with the new artwork for me but not bad overall. 

Mu's new artwork doesn't follow the trend of showing her asset, I'm disappointed. Is Rachel pointing at the ground as if saying "kneel before me, peasant" or am I exaggerating and imagining things? lol

Some hit and miss with the new artwork for me but not bad overall. 

Haha, I did not notice the finger, she's definitely ordering you to kneel there.

Mu's new artwork doesn't follow the trend of showing her asset, I'm disappointed.

That's because she has nothing to show. lol

I think the art in THIS game is definitely the best so far. Makoto looks awesome!

Ha, Terumi is thuggin' it in the new artwork lol. Little guys estatic he can finally open somebody up : )

I really don't like Terumi's new art because it's almost perfectly symmetrical and it feels really lazy. 

Hows my Boy Carl? looking at the trailer he got at least one or two new moves.

also pretty hyped for Hibiki, was really hoping to see him playable. His style looks pretty sweet. can't wait to see gameplay matches. 

Plat seems to have graduated from the heart car into a heart surf. I wonder what other heartful modes of transportation will she use.

3r32r2_zpspllvboam.png

I really don't like Terumi's new art because it's almost perfectly symmetrical and it feels really lazy. 

His art reminds me of the parts in his astral where all the green stuff from behind him hits you before he transforms actually.

speaking of lazy Platinums one reminds me of CS2

other obsevations:

- Bang's art looks ridiculously manly awesome

- Valk feels younger and skinnier

Man Red Devil looks super pissed in his portrait. and Carl is adorable in his portrait

I am seriously going to start taking a shot every time I see these comments every game, like fuck.

R U RELLY DOWN BOI!?!?!?!??!!?

Hmmm...Makoto is pictured next to Murakumos and people who can transform into murakumos......

Makoto Murakumo alternate form confirmed!!! :v:

Also those joint pictures make Rachel and Hazama look like best buddies.