kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

The move Tao did out of cat jump in the trailer also seems to not be on the command list so is likely another new normal (likely j.2C or something.)

I can't wait for lokes. I hope we get some Rel players checking things out this time around.

I also double-checked the move list translations, and these are the only mistakes I found:

- Litchi's new move is not a Straight Through follow-up, you just have to have the staff to use it.

- Missed Hakumen's Enma change, it no longer requires spending a magatama.

- Makoto can use Shooting Star right after Asteroid Vision.

- Bullet's Shot Shell: Engage requires Heat-Up (like the rest of D follow-ups).

- Celica's Recover Cap appears only when you land D attacks. You can also recover health only after landing a D attack.

- Celica's Recover Cap appears only when you land D attacks. You can also recover health only after landing a D attack.

If this is the case then Celica's D attacks are getting changed. She did her HP-healing animation after what looked like a new attack in the trailer.

Carl lost Tenerezza or however ya spelled that.

Also, yo if Haku can cancel sheild into command throw like he can with his other stuff it might be like old times.

Other people I don't have movesets memorized completely, so I haven't caught what they may have lost lol.

The move Tao did out of cat jump in the trailer also seems to not be on the command list so is likely another new normal (likely j.2C or something.)

I  honestly think that movelist is complete and input is  [2]8D, it just got new animation and properties (( Donno what that move does now, we only could see it got countered by Bang`s drive.

Would be nice if its new overhead or maybe even command throw :3333 Anyways Tao had that  [2]8D very situational and rare-to-use move, nice to replace it with something solid. Same for 22C, total trash

Very hope Tao would get really buffed, some solid oki`s please, damahe buff, really hope she will remain in top -____- At least she got the most nice char art compared to previous BB games, and one of the best overall in CF

Well she was coming out of a cat jump sprite while doing it in a cat jump floating motion, and she did it in mid air which [2]8D cannot be done in, so I'm guessing it's a normal.

I think they're just saying that TRICK EDGE lost its [4] and [6] versions and just has the [2] version and [5] version now but I could be wrong.

Edit: I meant Trick Edge not Cat Jump lol.

Well she was coming out of a cat jump sprite while doing it in a cat jump floating motion, and she did it in mid air which [2]8D cannot be done in, so I'm guessing it's a normal.

I think they're just saying that TRICK EDGE lost its [4] and [6] versions and just has the [2] version and [5] version now but I could be wrong.

Edit: I meant Trick Edge not Cat Jump lol.

Ure right, that was cat jump and then that move, but if u input 214D and keep charging 2, u can then do 8D and get this move, why not?

I just dont understand why they didnt listed that move in that pdf, whats the sense? so i assume its  [2]8D air OK too

Nah the symbols for "air okay" is that grey box next to the move's name with moonrunes in it. (Rachel has it next to all her moves names, Jin has it next to his first to listed moves (236A and 236D) and his second distortion (632146D))

When it's air only the same runes can be found next to the move itself Like Ragna's 214C.

Tao hasn't got these letters anywhere in her [2]8D so it's likely that it's not air okay (and who'd be sadistic enough to make a charge move mid air only (Kagura's new one doesn't count))

Aww, sweet, Lambda's 236B got follow ups. Sign me the fuck on for that. But why is cavalier pink? Are they changing how cavalier functions? They had best not be fucking my my stylish as fuck 22D->236C combos, those were dope.

Pity that Amane only got his new fan move, but it also seems like quite a few characters are getting now Normals or at least having normal properties changed(if Jin valk and terumi are anything to go by) so I'm hoping that they'll give him a little somethin' somethin in that area. MAKE 6B LAUNCH AGAIN GODDAMMIT

Yeah bro only one new move, Ginga (in japanese "The Milky way")

It has ever happened that they add new moves or distorsion after looktests?

It has a few times I think. I think Terenezza was added in Carl's second 1.0 loke but I really can't remember.

There's also the unknown added command normals and things like characters getting new moves in patches, like Kokonoe's rocket. So don't fret too much.

Throughout the entire trailer I think Celica's the only character at full health. Right now they don't want to show up exactly how much health she recovers or what might be going on in her health bar during Gap. Not sure why she didn't have this mechanic in the first place but any further depth in her play is welcomed

Question : If Naoto's attacks are powered up by dashing forward, that surely means his dash must be a bit unorthodox compared to a classic dash like Ragna's. Like having a notable startup like Carmine or being a Hazama type of dash ? It would sound weird for a straightforward, so-called beginner character to input things like 2366x to get the enhancement. Unless I'm completely wrong and inputting stuff in a normal dash recovery makes it work xD

Great news for Arakune users:

1) zero vector (the cloud for curse) also on the ground

2) if you get close to the opponent when you are teleporting, Arakune will automatically weave a web (i suppose from watching the trailer)(<- actually I still don't understand how it works)

3) new distorsion (oh fuck yeaaah )

Hazama now has an easier input for an astral, wich means a better chance of gettin humiliated after 3c... unless they added more startup.

But whats this 236B do¿ is it what i saw in the video? And this Exceed Accel thing, what is it?

Hazama now has an easier input for an astral, wich means a better chance of gettin humiliated after 3c... unless they added more startup.

But whats this 236B do¿ is it what i saw in the video? And this Exceed Accel thing, what is it?

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but astrals weren't listed there. What you saw was prolly command grab distortion.

Exceed Accel is a new game-play mechanic which acts like a distortion and is done by pressing ABCD in OD. It doesn't seem to cost the usual meter and instead ends OD. Does like 2K Raw but Active Flow, Another new mechanic that acts like a reverse negative penalty and buffs burst regen for the aggressive player, also buffs Exceed damage and makes the moves flashier. 

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but astrals weren't listed there. What you saw was prolly command grab distortion.

Exceed Accel is a new game-play mechanic which acts like a distortion and is done by pressing ABCD in OD. It doesn't seem to cost the usual meter and instead ends OD. Does like 2K Raw but Active Flow, Another new mechanic that acts like a reverse negative penalty and buffs burst regen for the aggressive player, also buffs Exceed damage and makes the moves flashier.

Ahh so this EA thing is like-i wanna say better but not sure- UNIB's VO.

And yea, now that you mention it, he does have it in his stance.

Here's a full list of notable stuff... Correct me if there are mistakes.

Sorry again, I was wrong about the Imprezza/Impreza correction, the original one you had (True Impreza) was correct.

Naoto's Overdrive should be "Blood Repulser", not Blood Revolver. 

Naoto's Exceed is called Grim of Phantom...?

Good lord. That's next level chuunibyou Engrish, right there. I'm embarrassed for this character.

I wonder if Litchi's 13 orphans is going to remain as it was in CP. I got slightly more mileage out of the older version.

Naoto's Exceed is called Grim of Phantom...?

Good lord. That's next level chuunibyou Engrish, right there. I'm embarrassed for this character.

Hyde would be proud lol.  I hope Naoto's animations and voice quotes are maximum cringe.  I'm talking like a victory pose where he turns his back while flinging his jacket off and a red devil wing of flame trails behind him and he says "hmph" while his arm burns and shit like that.

Should we be concerned that they haven't listed Astrals in the command listings? They went through the whole roster, every move, gave a description for every OD, and highlighted new and changed moves....but they didn't list Astrals. Seems like a very easy thing to do.

Speculation Alert: Maybe they're changing something about the way Astrals work/are input.

No one can out edge the bloodedge

Naoto can, he was the original bloodedge, it's even the name of his drive.

Should we be concerned that they haven't listed Astrals in the command listings? They went through the whole roster, every move, gave a description for every OD, and highlighted new and changed moves....but they didn't list Astrals. Seems like a very easy thing to do.

Speculation Alert: Maybe they're changing something about the way Astrals work/are input.

I don't think they ever list astrals on these things.