kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Should we be concerned that they haven't listed Astrals in the command listings? They went through the whole roster, every move, gave a description for every OD, and highlighted new and changed moves....but they didn't list Astrals. Seems like a very easy thing to do.

Speculation Alert: Maybe they're changing something about the way Astrals work/are input.

Astrals are probably turned off for the loketest. They usually are at this point because they don't want people using them and any new ones might be unfinished.

I will say I'm glad these got sent out, so now we know that bang's explosion is a reation to guardpoint by pressing D P:

So I want to sum things for some chars. 

- Tsubaki has lost her previous 22B/C for a new one. Tsubaki players will let us know if that is good news, but It will depends on the property of the new one. 

- Relius lost Ignis ground projectile for a command grab. This means no more unblockable however I am so scared even if I play Relius. Having a command grab with this Master of Pressure??? Good luck. Now you have to guess between high, low or command grab... from a char who has always frame advantage when he is pressuring with Ignis.

- Mu-12 lost Habakiri for a special able to move steins. As a Mu player, I am so excited. First I fell sad bc Habakiri has that frame avantage, kind of fast and useful for some combos. However this new one seems to give her frame advantage if it gets blocked (In the trailer she was able to move while her steins were moving too) PS: She needs some help she is just so bad in BBCP EX.

- My boy Kagura FINALLY get a needed special air move. This is means no more free opponent after his dp. That move seems to hit pretty low too. Maybe it will be used to beat some AA instead of his jC (amazing jump attack, but with a lot of landing recovery and slow). It also seems like after 2D-A has been reduced. 

I can't wait!!!

Has anyone ever been to one of these loc tests? I assume the wait is killer. I know the IIDX loc test last week only accept 120 people a day. I kind of want to go to this since it's summer break, but it might be super pointless. Not like I'm even good enough to compile a compelling change log. Dunno what the match etiquette is either. The other guy might just stomp me into the ground before I can press any buttons. That'd be rude...

So I'm guessing that Plat gets to keep her old Mami since she now has a C version of it. I'm hoping that's the case, losing air Mami would be a huge blow. On the other hand, if we get to have both, that just means that 236B > 214X oki is back. 

Has anyone ever been to one of these loc tests? I assume the wait is killer. I know the IIDX loc test last week only accept 120 people a day. I kind of want to go to this since it's summer break, but it might be super pointless. Not like I'm even good enough to compile a compelling change log. Dunno what the match etiquette is either. The other guy might just stomp me into the ground before I can press any buttons. That'd be rude...

Isn't etiquette just considered prioritizing testing out the new changes over having a "real" match?  

Yes, to my knowledge each player gets one round to try stuff out and the third round is where you both fight. But apparently there are sometimes cabs that are only for fighting so you won't get a round to test anything out if you play on that cab.

I like the streamlined approach to Arakune's specials and availability to use cloud on the ground. I just hope curse is worth it.

I like the streamlined approach to Arakune's specials and availability to use cloud on the ground. I just hope curse is worth it.

They can't possibly make the curse worse than it is, right?

But I have to admit, the use of the cloud on the ground is really a godsend. No more being skewered in the air by Nu's or Air grabbed by Tagers. 

HAZAMA

Exceed Accel: Meija Gekkouga
Jagai (236B)
Jasetsu (214D or automatically after Jagai)
Jameijin (j.214B)
* Wind Serpent's Fang/Hirentotsu removed

WSF going is very ok with me. The only thing fun about it after CSE are random dumb CH's for that hilarious ground bounce. I'm guessing the new move will have similar utility, so, neat.

What is really interesting is being able to cancel Jagai into stance. I mean, we saw it in the trailer, but as I said, I wasn't sure if the follow up was ressenga only or stance as well. But, if that's the case, then oh boy. Even more stance shenanigans. Maybe it's meant to streamline mid-screen combos so we don't need to micro-dash so much? No more 3C>214~66B, 5A> stuff and instead just do Jagai into like zaneiga and then stuff. I wonder, too, if maybe stance moves will have different properties if done after Jagai. That's probably not the case, but they seem to be trying to emphasize stance stuff more so who knows?

are their any videos up for the location test? Or is their no recording allowed for this kind of event?

We'll get the last two hours of Saturday's Loketest (6:00 to 7:50 PM JST) here.

If it's going to have a timeshift, I'll be able to download and re-upload it after it airs. Otherwise, we can hope for Sourenga to do his magic again, I suppose?

If it's going to have a timeshift, I'll be able to download and re-upload it after it airs. Otherwise, we can hope for Sourenga to do his magic again, I suppose?

It seems to have it.

Otherwise, we can hope for Sourenga to do his magic again, I suppose?

Actual broadcast has Timeshift, so anyone can reupload it after it ends. Also, I'm at work when the actual stream happens, so no magic this time unfortunately >_> I'll still most likely upload something for my own amusement even if someone reuploads the stream first...

On a rather small note, it looks like Tsubaki's hat design has had a very small aesthetic change on the eye. It looks smaller and has some light blue metal on the underneath of the eye in the shape of a semi-circle.

tumblr_nrnbyhJMbw1unuj8ko1_400.png

i'm glad that they put nu in her combat mode for her character art since shes mostly in that mode anyways.

Well the Izayoi holds more plot significance than belt buckles. Could be nothing, or it could be a thing. I haven't beaten CP's story yet, so I don't know what happens to Tsubaki (yet), but maybe the plot people could speculate on that craziness. I can dig it.

i'm glad that they put nu in her combat mode for her character art since shes mostly in that mode anyways.

Actually, I'd rather have her with no armor, since the character select screen is B/W, so it's going to take quite a while for the Nu/Lambda players to figure out where their character is :v:

so Izayoi noir edge got removed huh

there goes the gundam strike noir reference

Why do they even do this? On the other hand, the new air specials sound interesting. Maybe you can try and beat AAs with downwards air crusade seraphim and then push D to convert to a full combo.