kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

i'll do ragna's

立ちC→しゃがみDのリボルバーアクションルートが削除されたが、立ちB→しゃがみDが連続ヒットする。この変更点はオーバードライブ中に特に影響しそうな点なので覚えておきたい。なおしゃがみDは上段攻撃となったため、中距離での下段攻撃はレバー前+Cをメインに用いると良さそうだ。新技のナイトメアエッジは空中から地上へ相手を叩きつける攻撃。追加攻撃では相手を真横に吹き飛ばすので、密着で起き攻めを狙うか画面端へ押し込むかを使い分けることができる模様。

5C > 2D is indeed gone, however 5B > 2D does work. keep in mind that this will change certain aspects of OD combos. 2D is also not a low anymore, so the next best mid-range low would be 6C. nightmare edge is an attack that sends an aerial opponent down to the ground. the followup attack sends the opponent to the side, so it seems to be a good tool for close-range okizeme or corner carry.

I'll update this post as I go through famitsu's list.

Ragna:

5C->2D gatling has been removed, but 5B->2D now combos. This will particularly affect his OD combos, so please remember this point. Furthermore, can now be blocked with both standing/crouching guard, so at mid range Ragna now has to use 6C. His new nightmare edge is an attack that hits from the air to the ground. The follow up attack knocks the opponent directly next to him, so it seems it's an attack that is closely related to okizeme or can be used to push the opponent into the corner.

Hazama:

His new move Jagai hits directly in front of him, and lets him go into Jasatsu after. It staggers grounded opponents so it increase combo potential. On hitting an aerial opponent all Jasatsu follow ups will link, so his corner combo potential is something to look forward to. The oroboros gauge is gone, and now it recovers based on time elapsed. Jayoku Hotenjin has lost its invincibility, but it seems it comes out quicker now.

Jin:

3C has changed to a sweeping attack with his sword. Quite long reach, combos from the tip of 5C, and combos into Toushouzan so 3C is valuable for combos. His new move Hishousetsu uses 25% heat and creates an object on screen. The object remains on screen for quite a long time, so Jin can move around while it's set to control the opponent's movement. Defensively, it remains out even if Jin is blocking, and freeezes the opponent on hit so it's worth the 25% heat.

Mu:

2C is jump cancelable. Untechable time remains long, so it's still useful midcombo. 5C->6C connects on aerial opponents, so her pressure at midrange to prevent opponents from jumoing out has increased. Her new move Kuninorokotachi causes her set steins to home in on the opponent. Using it to chase the opponent while closing it will give her a safe chance to set up an attack.

Rachel:

Her j2C comes out immediately after activation but has been changed to an overhead. Using her wind in conjunction with the attack leads to a very fast overhead, making it useful in breaking an opponent's guard. Her new move Ivy Blossom summons a lot of tiny bats on screen. The bats have no attack hitbox, but if they get close to the opponent they will steal health. Rachel can use wind to move them around, leading to an interesting form of an unblockable attack. She's lost the ability to jump cancel all moves during overdrive, but in exchange her wind recovery is very fast now.

Noel:

2D motion has changed, it's now a short jump over a short distance. 6D motion has changed. It now moves forward a long distance to attack, and she low-profiles during the animation so she has body and projectile invulnerabiliy during the period. 4D has gained projectile invulnerability. 6C fully combos both hits on a standing opponent. Revolver Blast input has changed, reducing accidental inputs.

Nu-13:

She lost Spike Chaser. In exchange she got a new move Luminous Slave.
Luminous Slave creates a black distortion over her head, from which blades will fly out targetted at the opponent's position. D button can be held down like her other moves, pressing C will activate it instantly. C version has the blades fly out before the position is set. The held version just has the distortion appear without blades, in that state pressing D will have the blades fly out at set timings. The distortion disappears if Nu is hit or blocks an attack.
For the held version of Luminous Slave, the attack comes out a short while after D is pressed, so if it's used as a follow up to a low Cresecent Saber or if the distortion is placed near the opponent then you use act parser after 5D(1) to go behind the opponent, this will cause the guard to be reversed, so this causes a lot of tricky situations.
Luminous Slave can be canceled into from Sickle Storm, or any other move that you would normally be able to cancel into Gravity Seed, so you can do something like combo into Sickle Storm to restrict the opponent, then set up a held version of Luminous Slave.

Azrael:

New attack Panzer Strike. He jumps diagonally into the air, then rapidly slams down to the ground. Has invincibility frames at start-up, and different hitboxes for the ascending and descending portions of the move. If opponent blocks the descending portion, Azrael has frame advantage.

Kokonoe:

B ver of Broken Bunker is gone, in exchange she has a new move Solid Wheel. Solid wheel is a move where Kokonoe charges forward together with a spinning mecha. It is affected by her Graviton's attraction and repulsion. To put it simply, it's the same as her fireball. Seeing Kokonoe spin above a Graviton or charge forward as a result of repulsive forcce is very amusing, so please try this out.
A Bunker now explodes a short while after hit (Even during guard?) 3C->5A cannot combo now, but 3C->A Bunker->5A now combos.

Lambda:

Act Parser Zwei Blade has been removed. In exchange, she has gained a new move Act Parser Tri. Act Parser Tri has her dash forward then release a few kicks. The follow ups can be inputted both during the dash or the kicks.
6A will result in Sparda. she charges forward while rising slightly into the air. Overhead.
6B will result in her old blade move. It also combos from the kick portion of her Act Parser Tri.

Terumi:

New special move, Tsuishouga which is an extremely fast overhead.
4D has been added. It's quick to come out and launches the opponent. Jump cancelable.

Celica:

All her D attacks and certain special moves have guard points. When those guard points are triggered, a green gauge is added to her health gauge. After completion of a full sequence of 3 Drive hits, she swill heal the green porition of her health. Additionally, when Celica uses certain special moves, the green gauge is consumed but the move is strengthened.

Relius:

The knockback on Id Zain (236C->214C) feels like it brings the opponent closer back to him, so it's easy to use in his midscreen combos.
His new move Geara Caus(?) is a command grab for Ignis. While the opponent is grabbed Relius can continue to attack.
The activation time of Gira Nose when Ignis is unsummoned has been sped up.

Done. Someone else did arakune and amane so I won't be doing those.

I'll be regurgitating some information I've posted over at the Loketest Thread, but I'll translate Arakune's changes listed by Famitsu.

“ゼロベクトル”が地上でも出せるようになり、烙印ゲージの仕様が変更された。霧の軌道は今まで通りの3種類だが、敵に当たっても霧が消えずに残り、敵が霧に触れている間、烙印ゲージが上昇し続けるという性能になっている。
烙印中の烙印ゲージは時間経過によって減少していく。蟲を出すことで烙印ゲージが減ることはない。
“Pの否定”は“PならばQ”移動しているアラクネが敵が触れると、相手を蜘蛛の糸で包み込む必殺技。
“fイコール”は画面を往復する巨大な蛾を出現させるディストーションドライブ。蛾は烙印状態が続く限り画面を飛び回る。

Zero Vector can be used both in the air and on the ground. Instead of disappearing upon hit, it will now continuously charge the curse gauge as long as the cloud is making contact on the opponent, all three clouds are still present.

Bugs will not consume curse gauge, curse gauge is now time based ( around 9 seconds).

P Reject is a move where it will activate if an opponent lands a hit on Arakune during If P Then Q. Wraps the opponent in webs and hauls them up.

The new move, F= will summon a huge bug that will crawl around the stage until the curse gauge is depleted.

Some comments as an Arakune user on these changes, if they permit.

With the change to Zero Vector, the homing cloud is probably the best cloud to spew, while the other two may be obsolete.

Bugs not consuming the gauge anymore means users will have an easier time capturing the opponent with A and B bugs, along with the Slow Cloud (the time may not be as long compared to CS, CSII, but it's still better than the current CPEX curse gauge in my opinion)

P Reject can be another form of reversal for Arakune to use (albeit a strange one).

F= seems like a distortion to be used if you seriously can't catch the opponent (unless some one finds a way to use it during combo execution. My greatest fear is that if you catch the opponent early on after you executed F=, the bug will mess up your curse combo, on the other hand it might be another weird reset tool)

Can anyone confirm if the match end quotes used by Litchi and Azrael against Hibiki are the same lines that people found within CPEX data?

These are temporary, "Loketest-acknowledged"-type of quotes.

Amane info from the Famitsu list.

A new special "Gan Gan Senpu [Ginga]" (214C) is added. Fires a tornado-like projectile at mid-range. It blows the opponent back on counterhit for possible Gekiren (623C), etc. (and maybe C series) follow-ups.

Also, 4C and 1C normals have been added. Each are slightly-shorter / more-compact versions of 5C and 2C. Control of the mid-range has been improved with these attacks.

Edited by Kikirin

Done. Someone else did arakune and amane so I won't be doing those.

No more chars?

No more chars?

Nope, but I'm assuming there'll be a part 2 for the rest of the characters not covered sometime later

Azrael:

New attack Panzer Strike. He jumps diagonally into the air, then rapidly slams down to the ground. Has invincibility frames at start-up, and different hitboxes for the ascending and descending portions of the move. If opponent blocks the descending portion, Azrael has frame advantage.

This is what I'm referring to.

I really hope the invincibility is head or upper body only.

Amane info from the Famitsu list.

A new special "Gan Gan Senpu [Ginga]" (214C) is added. Fires a tornado-like projectile at mid-range. It blows the opponent back on counterhit for possible Gekiren (623C), etc. (and maybe C series) follow-ups.

Also, 4C and 3C normals have been added. Each are slightly-shorter / more-compact versions of 5C and 2C. Control of the mid-range has been improved with these attacks.

Eh? Amane's always had 3C, heck, it's the very first thing he does in that video of him VS hibiki. Do you mean 1C? That would make a little more sense to me.

I'm glad amane has a more traditional projectile. It'll help against people with really fast dashes who can just bum rush with little fear of his C series, though the additional C series should also help. Along with godlike tracking 6D and 2D getting a larger verticle hitbox, Amane's tools are looking fucking dope this iteration. I wonder how they'll fuck it up

Eh? Amane's always had 3C, heck, it's the very first thing he does in that video of him VS hibiki. Do you mean 1C? That would make a little more sense to me.

I'm glad amane has a more traditional projectile. It'll help against people with really fast dashes who can just bum rush with little fear of his C series, though the additional C series should also help. Along with godlike tracking 6D and 2D getting a larger verticle hitbox, Amane's tools are looking fucking dope this iteration. I wonder how they'll fuck it up

Er, whoops. Yeah, it's 1C. Corrected it in my original post.

Whoah, Mu's 2c IS jump cancellable? That guy I was watching landed several and just didn't even bother trying? What is that about.

I wound up going this morning. The wait wasn't too bad, maybe a little over an hour? I was super tired because I stayed the night at a net cafe and only got like 3 hours of sleep. Sleeping in not-a-bed is hard for me.

I figured it would make more sense to try out Makoto, since basically all I know about Mu in CPEX is "can't jump cancel 2.c" anyway, but I blew it pretty hard. Got nervous and screwed up my combos. Most of her super basic bnb stuff seemed like it still worked though? Nothing as arbitrary as the Mu 2c nerf. One thing I noticed was that 2c (in the throw combo) seemed to hit the opponent too high to follow up properly, but mayyyybe it's just faster now and I did it too fast? Hopefully? BBS still seemed stupidly slow. Didn't manage to get any followups off the modified shooting star, but it seemed fine.

Sorry I did so bad. I flew threw her palettes too, I only remember that no.4 is red with close to default hair color.

Kinda figured that Jin's new slashing move would replace the kick sweep 3C. My other theory was that they would create a new input for the old 3C and have it as 3B but that would be overkill lol. 

I am pleased with Jin's 3C change. It looks cooler (pun not intended) and seems as though it has more range.

I must say these changes that everybody is getting are looking quite intriguing. No issues whatsoever with anything right now.

^I found one issue with Houtenjin losing invincibility, just keeping hopes alive that I can still combo off a trade

^I found one issue with Houtenjin losing invincibility, just keeping hopes alive that I can still combo off a trade

I heard that it's also faster so perhaps you'll be able to

I could ask for some help translate these changes on bang?

こんばんは。ファミ通の格闘ゲーム好き編集者の豊泉三兄弟(次男)です。
先日のぶるふぇすで最新作『ブレイブルー セントラルフィクション』が発表されたと思ったら、もう体験会・ロケテストが開催!

ファミ通.comでは、インタビューやプレイリポートを掲載しているのでぜひご覧ください!

※体験会&ロケテストがいよいよスタート! 森氏&石川氏のインタビューをお届け
※攻略ライターが新キャラクター&新システムを徹底レビュー 
※既存キャラクタープレイリポート!

僕もプレス向けの体験会でプレイさせてもらっていくつか書いておりますが、もちろん全国100万人のバング使いのために諜報活動してきましたよ! はい。BBCFバングを調べてきました。僕のようなへっぽこでは変更点を見逃しそうなので、

“あのバトルプランナーの加藤さん”に教えてもらいながら遊んできました!

今回いちばん大きな変更点は、新技の“秘術・バング粉砕爆破の術”ですよね。
PVが公開された際に“服がパージ”(脱げる)すると一部バング勢が騒然となっていたあの技です。

PVで観たままの技でした。
D攻撃でガードに成功したときにDを押すと、爆破してダメージを与える感じ。
このとき服がパージするようですw

最速で出せば発生は速そうな感じでした。
というのも相手の打撃をガードできている状態ですぐにDを押せば、
爆破をガードされることはなかったです。
(技よってはガードされるかもしれませんが、試したなかでは全部確定してました)
でも、Dを当てずに爆破だけ当てると風林火山マークを回収できないっぽい!?

これじゃあダメじゃん! て思っていたらその様子を見ていた加藤さんが教えてくれました。

加藤さん「“秘術・バング粉砕爆破の術”はガードに成功していれば、Dをヒット(ガード)させたあとも派生できますよ」

マジか!? て試してみたら本当にできました。

D攻撃ヒット→爆破が連続ヒットします。
D攻撃がガードされているときも爆破に派生できました。
爆破はガードされても反撃を受けないそうなので、
D攻撃がガードされた場合は必ず派生しておいたほうがよさそうです。

ちなみに、爆破後に服がパージするんですけど、服を着たタイミングでバングが動けるようになります。
このときまだ空中にいるので、空中ダッシュとかで行動できる感じでした。

あとわかりやすい変更といえば、エクシードアクセルですよね。

バングのエクシードアクセルは、掌底(?)みたいな攻撃がヒットすると、
釘を相手に投げまくります(笑)。
とにかく必見の価値ありなので、試してみてください。

ちなみにエクシードアクセルは、オーバードライブ発動直後に最速で出すと発生が早くなるそうです。

バングの場合は、2C→キャンセルオーバードライブ→(硬直途切れる少し前に4ボタン押しっぱなし)エクシードアクセル

がつながっちゃいます。

アクティブフロウ中にこのコンボを決めるとメッチャ減りました。

あと、みんなが想像しているとおり、

オーバードライブ大噴火→ラピッドキャンセル→エクシードアクセル

とかいうとんでもないコンボもできるそうです。
ヒートゲージ100%+エクシードアクセルなので威力は凄まじいんだろうな……。

そのあと少し動かしてみましたが、
2B→5Dがしゃがみ食らいの相手につながらなくなったとか、
B釘の投げるまでが気持ち早くなった?とか、
5A→2Aのリボルバーアクションがなくなった代わりに、
2A→2Aが復活してるとかしか僕にはわからず……。

5A→2Aはできず……。残念!

と思っていたら加藤さんがすげーこと教えてくれました。

加藤さん「裂空ムササビの術がおもしろくなっていますよ。」

!?

ということでいろいろ試してみると、
どうやら“裂空ムササビの術が空中ダッシュや2段ジャンプと同じ扱いになり、空中行動のストックが残っていれば2回出せるようになっていました。

例を挙げると

ジャンプ4B→ムササビ→ジャンプ4B

ここまでは『CP』でもできましたよね。
なんとこのあとさらに……

→ムササビ→ジャンプ4B

てできちゃうんです! ジャンプ4Bのめくりが3回連続!! 

ほかにも、

空中ダッシュジャンプ攻撃→ムササビ→ジャンプ攻撃

とか、

ジャンプ2C→ムササビ→ジャンプ2C→ムササビ→ジャンプ2C

なんてことができちゃいます。もちろんある程度高度が必要ですけど。
これはなかなかトリッキーな動きができそう。

このあともう一度ムササビが出せるんです! て、光が反射してしまってすみません。

まだほかに気づきにくい変更はありませんか? 
と加藤さんに聞いてみると……。

加藤さん「C釘をガードさせたときの有利時間が増えていますよ」

ほほう!

んじゃ、加藤さんC釘ガードしてもらっていいですか?

……て、マジだ!

相手にガードさせてもヒット時に出る蜘蛛の糸みたいなのが絡みついてる!

これは固めのバリエーションに使えそう!!

と、なかなかおもしろい新要素がつまっていました。ぜひロケテストで試してみてください!!

あ、たぶん僕は、19日と20日の夕方くらいにHeyに行くと思うので、野試合で見かけたら対戦してあげください!

とよまん三兄弟というバングが僕ですー。

それではロケテスト会場で会いましょう!!

※豊泉三兄弟(次男)twitter

Kagura Changes on Evernote, need a little help with some translations. https://www.evernote.com/shard/s356/sh/0db5e3e4-544f-4193-9c71-9ed6d38081a0/2fb307fe1b0d1b39e60cf5a5cd4c464f

Normals:

5C: Startup is faster, range is shorter. Can't combo into 6DA on air CH

2C: Startup is faster, can combo into it from 6B. Causes slide effect on ground hit

6C: Startup is faster. Range feels shorter(?). Doesn't seem to have head invuln

3C: Floats lower on hit, so you can't combo into 5DC,2DC or 6DC

j.C: Startup is slower, landing lag has been reduced (Almost 0!)

No changes to jump cancels and no additional gatlings added.

Drive:

5DA: Midscreen air hit knocks them further away. Can't tech it until you hit the ground

5DB: Damage up to 2200dmg. Blows them further away on hit. (hit時の更に横へ吹き飛ぶようになった(?))

5DC: Invuln doesn't seem changed. 若干裏への判定が伸びた気がする. 相変わらず相手が頭上通り過ぎても振り向いてくれないです

6DC: On air hit, floats them like 1.1 OD, but a little lower. Wall bounds on CH

Specials:

Ryuubakusen: A orb moves faster, goes full screen. Knocksdown on ground hit(?) (地上hit時相手ダウンに変更). Starts of as 1 hit, after travelling a bit becomes 2 hits.

B Fafnir: Startup increased, recovery increased

C Fafnir: No longer wallsticks, Extend Cfafnir combos not possible.

New move:

Hits overhead! Knockdown is similar to Jin's Hazansen.

No height limit. Charge time is short 5B(8)B>j.2C will work for quick overhead.

Bad on block, so needs good spacing (Unsure here: ガードされると不利だが距離が開くので確反が取り辛そう)

Can't be followed up on midscreen CH

In the corner, rc>5B will always hit, regardless of CH

Exceed Accel:

The deadly art, the Kagura-Copter!

Combos:

Midscreen: 5BB>2C>2DC>5DA. You can 6DA after the 5DA, but it seems character specific

Corner: 5BB>2C>5C>A orb>6B>5C>2DA>6DC>Cfaf(followup)

Midscreen: 2DA>5DA>6DA. Again, the 6DA feels character specific>

Misc:

Feels like a completely different character.

立ち回り苦しくてワンチャン火力が撤廃されて
5Cがぶんぶん振り回せて対空ファフナーからもダウン取れたり
A縛地上hitでダウン等、ちまちまダメージ取るキャラになった
何より新技の中段が…(これ以上言うと森に気付かれるので省略)
本当に別キャラ動かしてるようで強い弱い関係なく楽しいです

Really interested in getting more information on Hibiki. From what I seen in the loketest videos, I really like his fighting style, especially as a Carl player.

Really interested in getting more information on Hibiki. From what I seen in the loketest videos, I really like his fighting style, especially as a Carl player.

I don't see any similarities to Carl, he looks like Makoto combined with Bang (he even has a tracking teleport DD) and Seth from Under night in birth lol. That being said, yes, he looks awesome.

Just stopping in, but anything interesting about Naoto yet?  So far, he seems to be a cross between Ragna and Makoto - not too exciting.

Hibiki on the other hand looks nice.  His drive looks fun.  Hopefully it isn't broken against the computer like Meteor Vision.

Just stopping in, but anything interesting about Naoto yet?  So far, he seems to be a cross between Ragna and Makoto - not too exciting.

Hibiki on the other hand looks nice.  His drive looks fun.  Hopefully it isn't broken against the computer like Meteor Vision.

He gets to charge his special moves and make them unblockable or dash cancel the charge and grab. Beyond that he seems pretty basic but cool.