kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

So they noticed that having a bar meter for hazamas ouroboros was a shitty add on balance tool. Glad to see it's at its 2 stock. And his 3c looks untechable as if they went back to CS.

Huh, weird, Hazama doesn't seem to have any special line VS Ragna.
Guess they are still not done recording some of the new voices.

Huh, weird, Hazama doesn't seem to have any special line VS Ragna.
Guess they are still not done recording some of the new voices.

Well, you have to realize, this is hazama, not terumi. There is infact a difference between the two and Rags knows it. He hates Terumi, not Hazama. Plus with the whole ending of CPEX with rags and stuff, he kinda doesn't know him right now.

Well, you have to realize, this is hazama, not terumi. There is infact a difference between the two and Rags knows it. He hates Terumi, not Hazama. Plus with the whole ending of CPEX with rags and stuff, he kinda doesn't know him right now.

Well, yeah, but since Continuum Shift Hazama has always had a different voice set when fighting Ragna(way angrier than the one in the video); this time they didn't even have a special intro, he just had his usual "I'm Hazama from the Intelligence" 

Edited by FA-ST

Not sure if it's just me, but has anyone else noticed an overall quality drop (sounds, effects, designs, voice acting) in this game?

That's extremely subjective, but I will say that watching Relius's eternal blockstrings with block hitsounds that sound like rubber and wet farts is definitely not very satisfying lol.

It is also a beta. But additionally I will not miss the fan-smacking sounds. The design and effects look cool to me, save for the distortion backround which I'm on the fence about. But I didn't listen for voice acting.

It is also a beta. But additionally I will not miss the fan-smacking sounds. The design and effects look cool to me, save for the distortion backround which I'm on the fence about. But I didn't listen for voice acting.

Omg and here I thought I was the only one who thought that sound was familiar.
But yea, it's only a location test. Special intros and victory quotes won't be until fully developed. So yea, it's just a testing door bugs, the way I see it.

If you hadn't noticed, the underlay at the very start of the HUD ("The Wheel of Fate Is Turning") displays both character's emblems on the respective sides of the screens.  Beautiful.

This game sounds like shit. Although that's kinda endearing on it's own? :toot:

That explosion sound when you deliver a finishing blow sounds so tacky lol.

This game sounds like shit. Although that's kinda endearing on it's own? :toot:

That explosion sound when you deliver a finishing blow sounds so tacky lol.

We've only just begun to chuuni

The noises that Nu's swords make are ridiculous though...

They sound amazing to me. *_*

I've never been disappointed by Hollywood laser SFX and I doubt I ever will be.

the thing thats most useful about the projectile is that it goes rather slow, so it ends up staying in a space that he doesn't really need to worry about as much.

How slow are we talking? About the speed of spike chaser or something? Is he able to take action before the projectile fizzles?

Mu's gunners seems like the detonation was replaced with a homing attack.

Mu's gunners seems like the detonation was replaced with a homing attack.

That's exactly what happened

Is anyone planning on recording the loketests? They all mainly run when it's stupid o'clock over here

You too?