kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

They announced ggxrd relevator's release date on his 3rd loketest, right?

Together with a new character so.....

maybe they'll do the same also for bbcf .... *_*

what do you think?

They announced ggxrd relevator's release date on his 3rd loketest, right?

Together with a new character so.....

maybe they'll do the same also for bbcf .... *_*

what do you think?

I'm sure they would just announce a date and fully announce Nine, who was teased before.

3rd loketest video ;)

Am I wrong or they have arranged stages music? 

No, those are from the closed loketest from last month; 3rd loketest is not for a week. Also you are wrong, the music is still the same as in CP in those videos. Apparently the Celica VS Hibiki match was Kaqn VS Zexo.

Edited by Tokkan

But are these videos new or not?

they have been uploaded yesterday so, sorry if I thought to post them here ..

So that's it mr fussy!

Edited by antonymichiru

I have no problem with you posting them here, they are in fact new. They're still not from the third loketest, which is my only issue with your post. I do not like people posting misinformation, regardless of being unintentional. The part about the themes was just me responding to your question.

Thanks for calling me Mr. Fussy BTW. That's not sarcasm, my pedantry really is a bad habit I need to kick. Old habits die hard though.

Edited by Tokkan

Well someone has to notice the out of place leaf on a hedge bush. (And cut it.) 

how many more loketests are there presumably? There's usually 4 correct? Can't wait until they are over~

Some people are speculating this is the last one because it's a network test and those kinds of loketests are usually the last ones. I don't know about that, usually the last loketest is actually called the "final loketest" when it is announced.

Given that the game still isn't out in arcades, yeah. Let's hope this one improves the balance.

And makes certain characters fun again!

Does this feel like more loketests than usual?

It feels like less. CS1 got like 4-5 loketests, CS2 got 5 loketests, CP1.0 got 4(?). It likely just feels like more now because we've gotten more official videos of them than ever, as well as the closed loketest earlier.

It looks like they're using BBCP voices this time, except for the new moves.

I wouldn't expect any changes from those videos. They are also from the old closed loketest.

How many videos from that loketest now. 10?

So something I noticed that we haven't talked about. The characters got smaller and the maximum screen size got bigger from the looks of things.

Looking at the player's guild site, it appears that BBCF uses the ranking certification system from Revelator, where you get 10-matches without a rank and are then assigned a rank based on performance. I wonder if the game also has ranks higher than 20-dan like Revelator does.

Edit: Apparently Astral Heats can be done at this loketest. Naoto's involves him making a scythe out of blood and hacking his opponent to pieces with it; it resembles Ragna's AH.

Edited by Tokkan

Edit: Apparently Astral Heats can be done at this loketest. Naoto's involves him making a scythe out of blood and hacking his opponent to pieces with it; it resembles Ragna's AH.

So his astral really was the same thing as he did at the end of the LN. I wonder if he also says 闇に食われろ(Devoured by Darkness) when he does it like in the LN.