kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

I like Ragna much better character wise but i like Naoto much better game play wise. I never played or cared about blazblues story mode before and have no idea who Naoto is at all, but i actually will play BBCFs story mode if it involves Ranga killing Naoto and stealing his full powers. :keke:

I like Ragna much better character wise but i like Naoto much better game play wise. I never played or cared about blazblues story mode before and have no idea who Naoto is at all, but i actually will play BBCFs story mode if it involves Ranga killing Naoto and stealing his full powers. :keke:

No. Why? They are pretty much the same.

I seriously doubt that will happen. If anything, it'll be reversed and Naoto will be the one killing Ragna.

Where is the Makoto footage? I can barely find any real matches of her.

Edited by swordsman09

No. Why? They are pretty much the same.

Why? Its obviously, so i can have the best of both worlds and can eventually play Ranga with Naotos powers In the eventual DLC update. Hey, Its not like there isn't already 2 Nus, 2 Noels, 2 Tsubakis, 2 Hazamas, and 2 Jins already..........

Edited by TagerTime

It looks like they're using BBCP voices this time (with reverb in DDs), except for the new moves.

Are you sure? Because in some of the Loketest videos it sounded like a few of the characters, such as Noel and Izayoi, already have new voice-overs.

Are you sure? Because in some of the Loketest videos it sounded like a few of the characters, such as Noel and Izayoi, already have new voice-overs.

That's weird, but still, ALL the voices should be new, not just a few ones.

That's weird, but still, ALL the voices should be new, not just a few ones.

It would be pretty weird for only some of the characters to have new voice-overs, but not all of them. Well, the game isn't even finished yet as far as we know, so they might not be finished adding new voices yet.

Um... Isn't that Raquel, Rachel's "sister"? Why would she be in his astral? No other character features anyone else in their transformation, unless the character in question has a doll or servants that fought with them.

The only other speculation I could possibly conceive from this, is that Naoto is a transgender...

Um... Isn't that Raquel, Rachel's "sister"? Why would she be in his astral? No other character features anyone else in their transformation, unless the character in question has a doll or servants that fought with them.

The only other speculation I could possibly conceive from this, is that Naoto is a transgender...

It's probably only fanservice for those who've read the LNs. It's not like people actually believe that Tager is a toy or Hakumen was pakumen in the past.

... at least I hope so.

It's probably just fanservice like Zedar said but if you want a story explanation it could be due to Naoto sharing Raquel's lifeforce and/or his arm being made out of her blood. Or she's taking another nap inside his shadow like she did in the LNs.

Now those make a lot more sense. Would have made for an... Interesting....plot twist however.

I can't see it cuz this app doesn't have it as a link. Is there any info about showing gameplay of Konoe? ...and I am still waiting for saya to be confirmed.

Not really. But let's be honest, do you think just two new characters is enough to even stir up this hype.

They still have plenty of time to give Konoe a real announcement and give her some loketest time. The more loketests we get the better imo, since they have more opportunities to get some player feedback, and If the queen unholy that is release Kokonoe is any indication, I'm pretty certain they don't want someone as hyped as Nine to be weak on official release.

I'm still conflicted about Izanami/Saya. We already have 3 murakumo and the prototype murakumo as characters, and as Saya is the template for the recent units, it's safe to say she's compatible with Murakumo as well, and I'd really kinda hate seeing a 5th Murakumo join the ranks of skimpy gundam sword women. Meanwhile I think Izanami duking it out in her imperial kimono would be a little... awkward. Plus, straight up fights has never been Izanmi's style. I'm not against it, but they'd have to think outside of the box for this one.

Also Jubei, please, don't give my that height shit, just give the damn cat some 6 inch pumps and call it a day.