kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

^Yeah, that would be all nice to see, but I guess we'll have to wait for the surprises, also, no Relius AH on Naoto/Hibiki? Nor even a AH on Hibiki from Amane Yet? We'll guess the suspense and surprise will wait, but yeah, funny on that Amane AH on Naoto, lol! :kitty:

Edited by NeoStrayCat

They still have plenty of time to give Konoe a real announcement and give her some loketest time. The more loketests we get the better imo, since they have more opportunities to get some player feedback, and If the queen unholy that is release Kokonoe is any indication, I'm pretty certain they don't want someone as hyped as Nine to be weak on official release.

I'm still conflicted about Izanami/Saya. We already have 3 murakumo and the prototype murakumo as characters, and as Saya is the template for the recent units, it's safe to say she's compatible with Murakumo as well, and I'd really kinda hate seeing a 5th Murakumo join the ranks of skimpy gundam sword women. Meanwhile I think Izanami duking it out in her imperial kimono would be a little... awkward. Plus, straight up fights has never been Izanmi's style. I'm not against it, but they'd have to think outside of the box for this one.

Also Jubei, please, don't give my that height shit, just give the damn cat some 6 inch pumps and call it a day. 

In all honesty, I was talking about Naoto's sister Saya Terumi. Her bio makes it seem like she could be the Elizabeth(p4a) of blazblue.

Yeah but even if Naoto's in the game doesn't mean that other BE characters would suddenly pop up as playable.
Even then, Saya Terumi's hardly on Elizabeth's level. I'll eat my hat if she's made playable.

Yeah but even if Naoto's in the game doesn't mean that other BE characters would suddenly pop up as playable.
Even then, Saya Terumi's hardly on Elizabeth's level. I'll eat my hat if she's made playable.

Well not story wise I meant gameplay of being at that level. And if I ever hear that she is playable, I will tell you to get that fork ready.

Not that much information from this test?

Do you guys think this was the last one?

I wouldn't deny it, but no one can be certain

It's also possible they're gonna pull a CP "LOL, this whole game is basically a loketest since characters aren't done at launch, and won't be tuned until months later, enjoy your S++ Kokonoe until then." :P

It's also possible they're gonna pull a CP "LOL, this whole game is basically a loketest since characters aren't done at launch, and won't be tuned until months later, enjoy your S++ Kokonoe until then." :P

just dodge the black hole tbh

Do you think they'd pull the same shit twice? I heard that on release the CS DLC characters were broke as fuck too, but not to the extent of kokonoe. I'm just wondering if they've actually learned their lesson.

just dodge the black hole tbh
Do you think they'd pull the same shit twice? I heard that on release the CS DLC characters were broke as fuck too, but not to the extent of kokonoe. I'm just wondering if they've actually learned their lesson.

Actually, I was also referencing the fact that they didn't even admit that Nu and Mu were gonna be in CP until like, a couple of weeks after launch where it was all "Surprise! Murakumos!"

And yes, I see very little sign, overall, of ASW learning from their mistakes.

Correct, both were revealed in some kind of magazine in october of 2012, which was 1 month before the actual arcade release. However they were not present in the loketests and also not present at the initial start of the arcade release

Sorry; I guess I'm misremembering "Not in" as "not revealed" but the point stands that they absolutely weren't loketested in any way.

Its not like they weren't in the game before, so I'm sure they had an idea on how to balance them. As opposed to ya know....Kokonoe or Terumi, entirely new characters.

Because characters that have been in the game before are totally immune from being excessively good and needing testing, especially when you are adding a whole bunch of new mechanics to the game?

That point is kinda moot when Nu or Mu weren't overpowered or underpowered characters.

But to answer your question, yes it is possible, but how likely would that situation occur? Maybe in CS1, but we're five iterations past that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That point is kinda moot when Nu or Mu weren't overpowered or underpowered characters.

But to answer your question, yes it is possible, but how likely would that situation occur? Maybe in CS1, but we're five iterations past that point.

???

What situation? A character who's already been in the game being too strong? That happened in CPE. :P

???

What situation? A character who's already been in the game being too strong? That happened in CPE. :P

Its ok, just pick a better character to beat Tager :V

how can this be the last loke when Rachel has not gotten her pumpkin back? Clearly, we are being pranked.

:(

Nu and Mu were re-introduced along with Izayoi's debut, and she was considered one of the weakest characters at the time.

Nu and Mu were re-introduced along with Izayoi's debut, and she was considered one of the weakest characters at the time.

Because nobody knew how to use her properly at the time, not because there was anything specifically wrong with the character.

Notice how she's now considered among the best near the end of 1.1 and well into Extend (Thanks skd :V) Compared to Terumi...who's always kinda sucked.

It's kind of weird that we didn't got any news about Nine. Maybe they're planning to release her for loketests right before the Arcade launch. I'm more worried about the fact that she'll probably have only one loketest before release, so she's either going to be really bad or really good. (Obviously Arcsys can't get a character right on their first try. For proof, see 1.0 Kokonoe)

Speaking of which... When was she released for arcades? A month later or more? I'm trying to calculate when Jubei is going to get released. (Because seriously, if he doesn't get in this one, I'm going to call him Cat Raven. Seriously. No reason to not include the full 6 Heroes + Hazama pack in CF.)

Jubei is too short. Maybe if he wore stilts or Rachel's funny platform shoes, he can be playable. he must be at least 5 feet tall for this ride. I would imagine stepping off a sidewalk right now is too much for him.

Because nobody knew how to use her properly at the time, not because there was anything specifically wrong with the character.

Notice how she's now considered among the best near the end of 1.1 and well into Extend (Thanks skd :V) Compared to Terumi...who's always kinda sucked.

She's also received loads of buffs both in 1.1 and 2.0, including getting a proper DP, but sure, she was bottom-tier because people didn't figure her out, yeah :v:

Jubei is too short. Maybe if he wore stilts or Rachel's funny platform shoes, he can be playable. he must be at least 5 feet tall for this ride. I would imagine stepping off a sidewalk right now is too much for him.

He could be like Cliff and just use a really big sword, or grow bigger with magic. You never know.