kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Science has already proved you wrong, since during CS2, my only complaint was "Stop asking to nerf her, you idiots." :)

Nerf Irelia Tsubaki!

I wish I had time to play Blazblue....stupid gradschool.

Ps4 actually has the highest sales figures of all sonny systems at this point by a very large margin. Just do a ps4 sales vs ps3 Google search. Hopefully this means we get the game sooner since they won't have to deal with ps3 and ps4 compatibility if it's ps4 only (too soon to say what systems will get it).

Anyway, hope more info about CF comes out soon. Seems like they have been doing very little to sell this version. Heck, I barely even know anything about Makoto. 

Looking deeper it seems like my statistic might be a little dated. I do sincerely hope there is a PS3 version though as I'm absolutely not getting a PS4 or microsoft console, and I'd be sad if I were forced to play it on the Vita. I can't imagine they'd try to move solely to the PS4 or even to the next gen systems though. The graphical upgrade isn't that staggering and I doubt they'd want to divide an already niche game's community (and sales) further.

Well again, there's no point in trying to guess at Arc's eventual business strategy. We'll burn that bridge when we come to it.

actually, let's not. Not only would it be boring, but such conversation does not belong here.

A flame war wasn't my intention and while I could be reading things wrongly, I don't really think one was about to start even. '_' I think the PS4's a great system an' all, I'm just not getting one. Money wasn't saying the PS3 was bad in particular ether just that he wanted the game faster, and he reminded me to check my own statistics. This all started over speculation over what system the game would come to, and I'm hoping it will end with that. (Although with that said, right now I'm looking for online multi-player titles set for release on the PS3 next year to give myself peace of mind and having little luck.)

But yeah, if it's needed, a change of topic would be nice.

So I fired up my laptop and connected the monitor to my flatscreen TV to watch CF footage. I actually really like the new HUD now lol. Tbh if I actually had the game, I wouldn't be looking at the Super backgrounds and stuff after a few days because I'm more focused on the game, just like with other BB games. I'm like that.

But I really wonder if they're low on budget or something. Rather prefer CF is handled carefully and not rushed. I'm still getting my kicks out of Extend.

■ Arc System Works’ Toshimichi Mori

Q: Would you be interested in making a BlazBlue vs. Guilty Gear kind of game?

A: Since both titles have their own underlying stories, I don’t think now is the time. As time goes on, we will of course consider it.

Q: What does the future hold for the BlazBlue series?

A: I’m considering a variety of ideas.. Advancing the story regarding “Azure” in various forms is something I want to progress.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/10/dengeki-playstation-creators-questionnaire-level-5-capcom-square-enix-koei-tecmo-sce-more#Mx13kttjitcwjrvF.99

Heck no. Blazblue has a shitload of untapped storytelling potential. Ragna's time in the spotlight may be coming to  a close, but really, there's frankly just too much in the blazblue world to explore than what can be explored adequately within the next game, unless you make it some sort of godless 5 disk 150 hour story mode from the nth circle of lore hell. This is especially true if you account for the LNs and Remix heart. And for the love of god, Ragna has suffered enough. Either let him retire to a quiet life in the country with his harem of sisters or just like the poor guy find peace in death. 

Now it all just comes down to placing bets on who's going to win the protag bowl.

Ragna's time in the spotlight may be coming to  a close, but really, there's frankly just too much in the blazblue world to explore than what can be explored adequately within the next game, unless you make it some sort of godless 5 disk 150 hour story mode from the nth circle of lore hell.

Yeah right, you know damn well they're going to drag the shit out across a million different discs by using every 2.0 update as an opportunity to add more in the console releases lol.

Yeah right, you know damn well they're going to drag the shit out across a million different discs by using every 2.0 update as an opportunity to add more in the console releases lol.

So basically you agree with him, and just wanted to sound disagreeable about it?

:?:

And for the love of god, Ragna has suffered enough. Either let him retire to a quiet life in the country with his harem of sisters or just like the poor guy find peace in death. 

Now it all just comes down to placing bets on who's going to win the protag bowl.

Yeah, if they do another fighting game entry, you can be damn certain they'll drag Ragna back out. It's like with Ryu and Street Fighter; even if the conflict at hand doesn't concern him directly, Capcom will always find a way/reason for Ryu to be there. Same story with Ragna, the fighting game genre's whipping boy. It also falls into question just how much of the (current) Blazblue universe Ragna's story encompasses. Is it the entire cast or just him and a select few related characters? Or does it mean this entire franchise as is, meaning any future titles focus on someone completely different and etc.?

Though this is probably better left as a discussion for elsewhere. However I am curious what plans Mori might have. We did know that Blazblue was once conceived as an RPG but that plan didn't pan out. Guess we will have to see after CF hits its mark.

Yeah, if they do another fighting game entry, you can be damn certain they'll drag Ragna back out. It's like with Ryu and Street Fighter; even if the conflict at hand doesn't concern him directly, Capcom will always find a way/reason for Ryu to be there. Same story with Ragna, the fighting game genre's whipping boy. It also falls into question just how much of the (current) Blazblue universe Ragna's story encompasses. Is it the entire cast or just him and a select few related characters? Or does it mean this entire franchise as is, meaning any future titles focus on someone completely different and etc.?

Though this is probably better left as a discussion for elsewhere. However I am curious what plans Mori might have. We did know that Blazblue was once conceived as an RPG but that plan didn't pan out. Guess we will have to see after CF hits its mark.

I still say the next blazeblue game  will be like mark of the wolves   as for the new MC we all know by now who fits that role ;)20150712_BBCF_img-13.jpg

I also hope that Naoto doesn't fall victim to Mori's idea of rebalancing for updates.

Why?  If he's good,  he'll probably stay good, and if he's not, what's to fear? 

Was Terumi ever good?

Or are you implying he was bad and yet got nerfed

terumi was ok in 1.0 and pretty solid in 1.1. The rest you already know :vbang: 

Terumi was never all that good but Extend is where he really crashed and burned, he went from being on the lower side to one of the worst, if not the worst character in the game.

Terumi was never all that good but Extend is where he really crashed and burned, he went from being on the lower side to one of the worst, if not the worst character in the game.

Pretty much this. He was a fun battery character to mess with for casual play, then they kept his battery stuff but made it super weird and forced you to play more of a pressure thing, which you can only effectively do with meter. Which you have a hard time getting.

And now in CF he has slightly better mixup and tools to do stuff without meter for once and its awesome, then you see weird changes to things like 236D and comboing after Messenga, and things still unfixed like 2D being garbo. 

All of this speculation that Naoto is going to be Blazblue's new protagonist after Ragna, kinda reminds me of how people said the same thing about Kagura when he was revealed.

Almost makes me think Mori is lying and Ragna will just stay around after CF.