kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

You know, the second hand doesn't have to belong to Jin.  It could be two different people pressing against each other, like Jin versus Hakumen Order-Jin.

You know, the second hand doesn't have to belong to Jin.  It could be two different people pressing against each other, like Jin versus Hakumen Order-Jin.

Its a name that would make complete sense too.

I dunno, I get there are a lot of details that don't match up with Jin's design, but it has to be related to him in some way; those are very clearly NOL clothes and Jin, Noel, and Hibiki are the only ones who wear the standard blue/white NOL uniform, and the latter two are already in the shot. If it isn't Jin....then get fucked, dude got booted out of the visual.

Hey maybe it's Seven who found a way to make himself young, and since he used Yukianesa in the past, he now uses a similar sword.

I'm only half joking, but I don't trust Seven at all since the way he acted in the end of Phase shift 4 and that he is connected with Terumi and was the last person to have Yukianesa before it got in the hands of Saya and Jin somehow ended up with the Kisaragis.

But at least, I do not think that is Mai.

The only other unmentioned characters associated with the NOL that we know of are Shiori, Estella, Taro, Akane, Ellen Nelson (lol), Chachakaka, and Homura.
No way is it Ellen, and it won't be Homura either since he's Imperator.
Shiori uses knives and poisons, so unless that's a really long-handled knife, that's not her.
Estella? Unlikely, and that's not her NOL uniform. Besides, she's not that important of a character.
Taro doesn't use blades, and has special gloves instead.
Akane hasn't been seen fighting but I don't think he's anywhere near popular enough to warrant a place on the roster given his limited appearences in RH.
Chacha is a Kaka so it also can't be her unless she suddenly decided to take off her hoodie.

I guess Kajun is another possibility assuming she's still within the NOL at that time as a spy, but she'd be more suited to the Intelligence Department I would've thought.
The only other deceased NOL character I can think of with a sword was Tenjo, but again, that's unlikely.

So I'm personally going to bet on a new character since no other character really fits the bill so far.

They should consider adding Seifer (or Cypher) because he was the only character who tried to fight against fan service in Remix Heart (and ultimately failed).

Let's just wait for Act 2 reveal.

Come on guys, it's OBVIOUSLY Linhua. Everything so far was just phase one of her master plan to get everyone out of kagutsuchi so she could assert herself as the godhead of the city unopposed, so she could gather resorces to enact phase two. Now that she's asserted herself as the true leader of the newly independent hierarchical city of Linhuaopolis, there's no longer any need to hide her true nature. She also enjoys wearing the uniforms of her fallen foes for sick kicks, hence the NOL uniform.

Though really, it sounds like Seven. Cryogenics, man.

The filter could be messing with everyone, making it look brown, who knows (doubt it, the pattern is different, more like jubei's original sword but it isn't). All of this is just speculation atm. All we can say is it's "Jin", or something resembling him.

The color isn't the only problem here, the design of the sword is completely different.

It'd be pretty hilarious if it wasn't Jin, because this would be the upteenth time Mori just straight up didn't put him in a visual alongside Ragna.

It'd be pretty hilarious if it wasn't Jin, because this would be the upteenth time Mori just straight up didn't put him in a visual alongside Ragna.

well mori said he hates Jin remember  don't know why tho 

It could be a different sword. Maybe Jin doesn't use Yukianesa anymore.

Jin_CF.thumb.png.5d0fc26bed65380ee8e0cfe

No wait, he still has the same sword. oops

I'm almost certain that's Jin in the illustration. I mean, yeah, Yukianesa(?)'s hilt might seem a tad off, but I think it looks kind...of green if you squint hard enough--kind of like that weird, brownish poop-color green. A couple other things to consider are the art inconsistencies from illustration to illustration as well. Ragna's coat tends to change the most, so I guess it's not far-fetched that Jin would get the same treatment this time around. The coloration on that arm cape is a huge, GLARING change, though. I refuse to believe it's a lazy artistic error.

Honestly, I think Jin's arm is the one on the bottom, and he's facing away from the camera, while the one holding the sword is another character next to him facing toward the camera, or at least, that's what it looks like to me. That would be kind of an awkward pose if both hands belonged to the same person imo.

Honestly, I think Jin's arm is the one on the bottom, and he's facing away from the camera, while the one holding the sword is another character next to him facing toward the camera, or at least, that's what it looks like to me. That would be kind of an awkward pose if both hands belonged to the same person imo.

That's exactly what I was getting at.  So, who is the new guy keeping him away from Brother?

You guys ever think it really is just an error :V, its not like it hasn't happened before. 

Remember, Ragna's waist belt changes literally every game.

You guys ever think it really is just an error :V, its not like it hasn't happened before. 

Remember, Ragna's waist belt changes literally every game.

Yeah but then why deliberately cut him off and draw attention to it on Twitter?

Yeah but then why deliberately cut him off and draw attention to it on Twitter?

Yea, and I think that's why everyone else is looking too far into it; everyone's so focused on the sword hilt that its kind of ignoring that those blatantly Jin's gloves.

Yukianesa changing in two locations is a bit of a bigger deal to people than gloves, especially since white gloves of some sort seem standard issue to the Armagus soldier units. 

As much as I want to to be some other dude, I think it's Jin, though the discontinuity to Jin's colors and Mori telling people to look closely at the picture is pretty suspect. Why would he do that if there was nothing to find? 

It's Jubei guys-

It'll be interesting if it's a completely new character, I know people were wondering if they'd introduce newbies or not. It'd be nice to just know sooner rather than later, everyone's going crazy over this.

A piece of the art for every new character lot/arc maybe? I'll stop now, this is more suited to speculation.

If CP's arcade run is anything to go by, can we expect Nine (provided she's not available first up), Mystery hand dude/lady/person/order jin/hakumen without armor/whatever, and a couple others to be made available at set dates after release like the murakumo's?

Zedar90 dose this mean we will have 3 arcade boss ? holy fucking shit if that the case this going open so many doors on who can be in this game 

I dunno. I have no idea how it's going to be in act 2. It's possible that Nine becomes playable in act 2 and there are a new boss, but who knows.