kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

I dunno. I have no idea how it's going to be in act 2. It's possible that Nine becomes playable in act 2 and there are a new boss, but who knows.

the way its structured tells the view this act 01 boss  this has to be the case  

Dont u think guys, that those brownish sword u argue about, is Jin`s still? But that part of poster just has some red\brown color reflex affecting it. Its the same - Noel`s gun edge has red hue, its just not that intence.

Dont u think guys, that those brownish sword u argue about, is Jin`s still? But that part of poster just has some red\brown color reflex affecting it. Its the same - Noel`s gun edge has red hue, its just not that intence.

While I think it's very likely it's Jin, it's so strange for it to be so different from the new character art for CF when Ragna is so faithful to the new design.
The gloves are wrong(gloves are like they were before, but CF character art gave them another design), the sword are wrong, the sleeves have three colors (Blue, Red, Gold) when it's only supposed to have two (Blue, Gold).
I'm not gonna be disappointed if it is Jin, but it's enough "wrong" in my opinion to be a little curious about it.

Choose:

1)ASW cant draw their own characters

2)This is Jin and Mori trolls us once again

3)ASW made a new character with the only purpose to confuse him with Jin.

so rather then speculate,the probability of 3 arcade boss,we are speculate art that will most likely mean,nothing in the end the,game is coming out in November we will find out when we find out. 

You know what's even less useful than speculation? Complaining about speculation. If you have nothing to add to the discussion, don't feel obliged to post.

You know what's even less useful than speculation? Complaining about speculation. If you have nothing to add to the discussion, don't feel obliged to post.

I'm sorry I thought I was told this was not the place to speculate ? or was somebody  just talking out of their ass ?

If you think something does not belong in the thread, hit that "Report post" button and let the mods handle it.

Actually, I should follow my own advice here.

If you think something does not belong in the thread, hit that "Report post" button and let the mods handle it.

Actually, I should follow my own advice here.

I guess you should have 

Enough. There is no reason to post for the sake of posting. If you want to mash the keyboard without that constant pressure of contributing to conversation; serious or idle, take it to shoutbox/PMs.

If you'd like to speculate on something specific, consider making a new thread for it, rather than derailing this one.

[Insert typical warning about double-posting and going off-topic here.]

If you'd like to speculate on something specific, consider making a new thread for it, rather than derailing this one.

[Insert typical warning about double-posting and going off-topic here.]

what did I do ? I was not trying to derail the topic 

it looks like there really might be 3 arcade boss,since the first one is called Phantom of labyrinth named right after nine's other name if so this will be the biggest BB game ever  

it looks like there really might be 3 arcade boss,since the first one is called Phantom of labyrinth named right after nine's other name if so this will be the biggest BB game ever  

Well the structure is a dead give away, kinda like how megaman did   

Edited by red13

Ok with a semi-release date confirmed. Who is going to Japan to test it out? 

"At Toushinsai 2015, Toshimichi Mori of Arc System Works gave a statement that the arcade version of BlazBlue Central Fiction, the latest title in the BlazBlue series, will be launching within the month of November.

The official website for BlazBlue Central Fiction just had its grand opening a few days ago. " I wish I could

by the way dose anyone know when the arcade opening is going  to launch ? I know these things tend to launch before the games came out 

Last we heard about it, it wasn't finished. But when was that? was it 1 week or 3 weeks ago?

Anyway there are about a month left to the arcade release, so there are time for it to be shown/uploaded.
If there is going to be another "Summit of ArcLive" on Friday(they looks to happen every two weeks) there is a possibility it could be shown then.

so this question is to any Canadian out there like me with Canadian dollar the way it is do you think you would be able to afford central fiction ?  I'm not trying to bring politics into this but with  justin trudeau wanting to do a deficit for three years I'm not sure how  this will effect us buying this game or  Xrd revelator 

Edited by red13

so this question is to any Canadian out there like me with Canadian dollar the way it is do you think you would be able to afford central fiction ?  I'm not trying to bring politics into this but with  justin trudeau wanting to do a deficit for three years I'm not sure how  this will effect us buying this game or  Xrd revelator 

I bean wondering about that two I don't know politics  but I want to play my games with out worry 

Uh...

I know I know,its just something that bean bugging me I just don't know what a deficit is  ( I know I'm Baka ) and it sounds bad  

Reminder that CF will be getting released in the US on the existing Nesica cabs and ones that'll be installed in other parts of the country, most likely on JP release, so the 28th.

As an EU player, I am not salty whatsoever it's just "meh" to me that the US will be getting CF at a different time than Europe

I made this thread because I pointed it out in the "BBCF to the arcades in the last third of November month, Three acts (famitsu)", but it isn't really that gameplay related and people probably didn't see it.

EDIT: I just looked at the thread title, I should have made it something like "...released in the US around the same time that Japan will be getting it"

Reminder that CF will be getting released in the US on the existing Nesica cabs and ones that'll be installed in other parts of the country, most likely on JP release, so the 28th.

As an EU player, I am not salty whatsoever it's just "meh" to me that the US will be getting CF at a different time than Europe

I made this thread because I pointed it out in the "BBCF to the arcades in the last third of November month, Three acts (famitsu)", but it isn't really that gameplay related and people probably didn't see it.

EDIT: I just looked at the thread title, I should have made it something like "...released in the US around the same time that Japan will be getting it"

How are you Canadian and EU at the same time?