kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

He copied that from Gfaqs, the OP is European.

I'm curious, do the NA cabs get it that soon to the JP release? Almost instantly?

If so, that's some pretty good news.

I'm curious, do the NA cabs get it that soon to the JP release? Almost instantly?

to bad arcade in Canada is  pretty much dead  I would love to play it 

Is Lovegety Station still up? It's been a while but that is where I first played CS when it came out.

I wonder myself I hope that arcade system is around  which reminds  do think the Canadian dollar the way it is now is going to effect how you buy this game when it comes out ? 

Well, they've already got the license for BB, so unless CP & CF have different licenses, then I don't see why they shouldn't get it asap, unlike Persona.

Wait... Am I hearing that US might get an arcade release as well. Where and when?

CP and CF are technically separate games, so of course they would have separate licenses. BBCF in America at the same time as Japan is not guaranteed.

Also, the 28th turned out to just be someone's guess, an actual date is still not confirmed.

did the bloodedge  novels hint about Naoto  going to the BB world ?  (just asking ) and dose he  interaction with any of the playable characters in the game?

Edited by warlord

did the bloodedge  novels hint about Naoto  going to the BB world ?  (just asking ) and dose he  interaction with any of the playable characters in the game?

For now, we don't know of any, but he is connected to quite the few members of the cast. Also, IIRC at the end of the second novel, it was stated that his fights are only about to begin, thus implying that the two novels were merely a prologue to his story... or it was already being hinted at that time that he would appear in CF,as a playable character.

No, it did hint to Naoto and Raquel having some kind of connection with Rachel and Ragna though, but not what kind.
BE ended with Naoto being bedridden and hints toward Naoto having to fight against the Mitsurugi Agency in the near future.
There also seems to be some kind of time jump after BE in CF(Naoto could barely use Bloodedge in BE, Naoto has a completely different outfit).

As for relations with other character, he knows a young Relius and Valkenhayn, Izanami looks very similar to his younger sister Terumi Saya. And of course Terumi having the same last name as Naoto's family(Naoto's real name should have been Terumi Naoto). There is also a teenage Hazama(not known if it is the same one as in BB) appearing in the end of BE, but it's unknown whatever Naoto has met Hazama or not.

The see they brought back Gintama (ragna) and the joker (hazama) back from CS.

Nice, nice. Funny to see some characters get all black/all white colors voted in, or just most/all of their reference palettes in... wish Sera Noel made it, though :(

Sad to see the universal color 23 is gone. Otherwise, my characters got some decent fabrics and some old favorites.

Something is clearly wrong with the Bullet voters: even after picking all the blue-white palettes they could find, they still didn't pick the one blue-white palette I'm using. Oh well.

That'd be cool, but I doubt it will happen. There have been a handful of get-togethers at Round 1 and some of the people in the BB community down here in SoCal wanted to make them a weekly thing just to show support but that didn't happen. Schedules don't always line up, some people aren't motivated enough to go because of distance, money, or probably the biggest problem, the amount of time they have to sit in traffic to get there. I would really enjoy it if it happened, but I do predict that people will easily burn out at $1.50 per game even if that game is CF.

Edited by chzchan

Heh, Lambda appears to have gotten a Nu colour palate.  That's going to be wonderfully confusing!   I'm going to love the Mirror matches between Nu and Lambda with the same colour schemes.

so this question is to any Canadian out there like me with Canadian dollar the way it is do you think you would be able to afford central fiction ?  I'm not trying to bring politics into this but with  justin trudeau wanting to do a deficit for three years I'm not sure how  this will effect us buying this game or  Xrd revelator 

lol what. This isn't appropriate for this thread at all. Also don't post so many times in a row; if you didn't get a response, just wait a while. And if you want to add more thoughts, don't make a new post -- edit your old one. It spams up the thread when you fire out 90 posts back to back that are just random thoguhts.

lol what. This isn't appropriate for this thread at all. Also don't post so many times in a row; if you didn't get a response, just wait a while. And if you want to add more thoughts, don't make a new post -- edit your old one. It spams up the thread when you fire out 90 posts back to back that are just random thoguhts.

my bad, it was a question that I wanted I to know,but it got  answered again  sorry :sweatdrop: 

Question: How salty am I allowed to be when only 1 color I voted for among my 3 most play characters is in their top 5? I voted at least 2 per char, too.

you are allowed to have high blood pressure for a bit, but you must take your pills quickly. You only get to pass out in salt-induced anger if you voted 3 times per character, sorry.