kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Okay does anyone know for certain, or have video evidence from the loke, of if an uncharged Crush Trigger keeps its pre-CF hitstun on standing normal hit? I'm not talking about how much hitstun they have when they guard crush; I know that's diminished if you don't charge. I know on air hit CTs do keep their original hitstun regardless of charge.

Regardless. There is no evidence.
People are saying this because he's got a moveset like traditional protagonists in other 2D fighters.
The picture doesn't indicate anything. Sure he's next to Ragna, a position usually held by Jin, but that means nothing. Starring on the front artwork means jack-all with story (Amane being the prime example) and is just used to promote the newest playable character.

Even if Ragna's arc is coming to an end, that doesn't mean he's going to get kicked out of the series should a new game in the main series come after CF. Ryu was replaced by Alex as the main protagonist for the Street Fighter 3 series but he still made playable appearance.

EDIT: Ragna looks like he's going to die but this is BlazBlue. Lambda, Nu, Celica, and (seemingly) Terumi ACTUALLY died and they're all back again. Saving Noel's soul when she was Mu was built up to be impossible but here we are now. 
Nothing's definite in this series, but baseless speculation based on a poster and gameplay elements isn't the best thing to be doing, and it gets dull pretty quickly.

Let us be honest here: The blazblue cast fails to properly kill anyone. And when they finally do, Takamagahara do your sh*t and BAM: no problem guys, no one will be missing from the next game's roster.The only properly deaths I can remember are Jin/Noel when they face each other in CT (result: timeloop), the Black Beast killing everyone in CT/CS (result: timeloop), Tsubaki stabbing Jin in CS (not even sure if that really happened but result: timeloop) and... that ending from Makoto story in CS, not even sure if she really died there, but if she did... well, you got the point. 

Everything else has been proven to not be lethal at all. Falling into the cauldron? Nope. In the worst case scenario you turn into Arakune (really, why are they even afraid of that? That's one case out of... what, 5 or 6? 85% safe time travel device!). Don't even try to kill a Murakumo Unit: it's no use, you won't be able to. Lambda was the only one shown to be properly killed, but she passed the Idea Engine forward so she's safe. And, by how Hazama, Terumi and Platinum are still alive in CF, no effective way to kill someone that had passed their soul to someone's else body has been found yet. Nobel prize for the one who manage to do that.  

Edited by warlord

Let us be honest here: The blazblue cast fails to properly kill anyone. And when they finally do, Takamagahara do their sh*t and BAM: no problem guys, no one will be missing from the next game's roster.The only properly deaths I can remember are Jin/Noel when they face each other in CT (result: timeloop), the Black Beast killing everyone in CT/CS (result: timeloop), Tsubaki stabbing Jin in CS (not even sure if that really happened but result: timeloop) and... that ending from Makoto story in CS, not even sure if she really died there, but if she did... well, you got the point.

Everything else has been proven to not be lethal at all. Falling into the cauldron? Nope. In the worst case scenario you turn into Arakune (really, why are they even afraid of that? That's one case out of... what, 5 or 6? 85% safe time travel device!). Don't even try to kill a Murakumo Unit: it's no use, you won't be able to. Lambda was the only one shown to be properly killed, but she passed the Idea Engine forward so she's safe. And, by how Hazama, Terumi and Platinum are still alive in CF, no effective way to kill someone that had passed their soul to someone's else body has been found yet. Nobel prize for the one who manage to do that.

wow this all lot to take in LOL 

Edited by red13

Let us be honest here: The blazblue cast fails to properly kill anyone. And when they finally do, Takamagahara do your sh*t and BAM: no problem guys, no one will be missing from the next game's roster.The only properly deaths I can remember are Jin/Noel when they face each other in CT (result: timeloop), the Black Beast killing everyone in CT/CS (result: timeloop), Tsubaki stabbing Jin in CS (not even sure if that really happened but result: timeloop) and... that ending from Makoto story in CS, not even sure if she really died there, but if she did... well, you got the point.  

Central FICTION

1 hour ago, antonymichiru said:

So we can expect a new trailer with last characters or just Nine? *_* 

Why would there be a new trailer?

Mmh it seems release date for the arcade version will be sometime in november.... So I guess they will show a new trailer maybe with new characters to announce it....

3 hours ago, Dawn of Musou said:

Got Naoto's astral. Also known as Black Onslaught

2 hours ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:
2 hours ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

Naoto's like the closest you can be to a clone character without actually being a clone, its hilarious.

I don't think  that the name of his AH  since not even mori would name it that  maybe it called Red Onslaught ?

4 hours ago, Dawn of Musou said:

Got Naoto's astral. Also known as Black Onslaught

3 hours ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:
3 hours ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

Naoto's like the closest you can be to a clone character without actually being a clone, its hilarious.

I don't that the name of his AH  since not even mori would name it that  maybe it called Red Onslaught ?

who knows at this point 

^Hey, hey guys, quit it, either way, its not much as hard to look it up, but it'll come up eventually if anyone's gonna post it

Something I noticed that's not in his artwork, his arm with Bloodege is fully covered and the other is uncovered. Nice little detail.

my brother told me something very interesting about hibki,when I showed him one of the loke test  matches,this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ievnIJpKE (hibiki vs hazama ) he notice no meter is being used for his shadow clones and when I told him that you can mix up the clones with the D pad he thought this character is going to very broken  and a lot of people will use him and he needs to be fixed before the console release  

Please tell your brother he doesn't know what he is talking about and to wait for the game to come out before making baseless assumptions. I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar that he isn't a prophet, so he shouldn't play that role.