kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Honestly, Naoto kinda feels like Makoto wearing a ragna suit to me. Granted, might not hold up so much in terms of application, but I haven't been paying much attention to him BECAUSE he looks like makoto in a ragna suit, and I play neither. Certainly doesn't help his character design is essentially 'the most protagonisty protagonist'.

Hibiki doesn't really resemble any member of the cast in playstyle or visuals. 

2 hours ago, oh no, he said said:

Honestly, Naoto kinda feels like Makoto wearing a ragna suit to me.

Any comparisons to Makoto end as soon as you see his range.

2 hours ago, SoWL said:

Any comparisons to Makoto end as soon as you see his range.

Naoto is the Jin Kazama of blaze blue  even Mori said after the first trailer was shown,that Naoto is meant to play like a Protagonist,since the series never had that type of character in the roster ( what was Ragna then ?)    

4 minutes ago, warlord said:

Naoto is the Jin Kazama of blaze blue  even Mori said after the first trailer was shown,that Naoto is meant to play like a Protagonist,since the series never had that type of character in the roster ( what was Ragna then ?)    

lets not forgot that his personalty  in bloodedge  experience is one of those Pussy MC like Simon  from Gurren Lagann ( which is not a bad thing actually)   

2 minutes ago, red13 said:

lets not forgot that his personalty  in bloodedge  experience is one of those Pussy MC like Simon  from Gurren Lagann ( which is not a bad thing actually)   

Really ? so he is the opposite of Ragna ? 

1 hour ago, red13 said:

No he's not?
Naoto went beyond what most humans would do. When a towering bug creature suddenly grabbed Raquel and was going to kill her, he grabbed a fire extinguisher and saved her. She was an anomaly in his normal life (I mean, her life-force value was far, far, and far beyond that of the average value he sees in his day to day), and could've walked away, but he didn't. He even saved his childhood friend from being sexually abused by a teacher who turned out to be another Apostle.
I mean, really, in the novels he's got about a year until he kills his childhood friend and becomes a vampire. His whole life gets turned upside down in a week, and he goes from a high school student to someone taking on Valkenhayn who practically killed him twice. He lost three limbs and discovered a power he could hardly control. He takes on a mage who effortlessly murdered an entire unit of Mitsurugi Agency soldiers and actually manages to hold out even after he's lost limbs. 

Then we get onto his sister who tries to kill him in the beginning of BE2, and then goes ahead and saves her from Valks. This is all without mentioning Kiiro, the psycho Prime Field who has gone yandere for him. 

Like, Jesus, Naoto's not a cowardly MC. He had a rough week and became a triple amputee who can barely control blood and practically died three times.

Just now, warlord said:

And what does that have to do with my post? Naoto got some great range for a protag-type character, whether Mori intended that or not.

Yo, before the mods finally load DL to say it, I'll say that we should keep things gameplay and news oriented.

1 hour ago, VermilionBird said:

No he's not?
Naoto went beyond what most humans would do. When a towering bug creature suddenly grabbed Raquel and was going to kill her, he grabbed a fire extinguisher and saved her. She was an anomaly in his normal life (I mean, her life-force value was far, far, and far beyond that of the average value he sees in his day to day), and could've walked away, but he didn't. He even saved his childhood friend from being sexually abused by a teacher who turned out to be another Apostle.
I mean, really, in the novels he's got about a year until he kills his childhood friend and becomes a vampire. His whole life gets turned upside down in a week, and he goes from a high school student to someone taking on Valkenhayn who practically killed him twice. He lost three limbs and discovered a power he could hardly control. He takes on a mage who effortlessly murdered an entire unit of Mitsurugi Agency soldiers and actually manages to hold out even after he's lost limbs. 

Then we get onto his sister who tries to kill him in the beginning of BE2, and then goes ahead and saves her from Valks. This is all without mentioning Kiiro, the psycho Prime Field who has gone yandere for him. 

Like, Jesus, Naoto's not a cowardly MC. He had a rough week and became a triple amputee who can barely control blood and practically died three times.

He is not good with talking with people and I never said he was a coward  where did I say that in my post  ? I said he was a pussy unlike  Ragna who says NO to just about everybody, Naoto says YES to just about everybody  because he thinks he is being helpful or  Nice but to an outsider  he has no back bone  (when is is not fighting at less )

1 hour ago, SoWL said:

And what does that have to do with my post? Naoto got some great range for a protag-type character, whether Mori intended that or not.

Jin has great range to ? 

2 hours ago, VermilionBird said:

Sounds interesting I might want to read this, if he is the opposite of Ragna. 

On topic. Fun's over. "My brother says..." is not a valid source. You guys know the rules, so now let's return to following them.

9 hours ago, oh no, he said said:

Honestly, Naoto kinda feels like Makoto wearing a ragna suit to me. Granted, might not hold up so much in terms of application, but I haven't been paying much attention to him BECAUSE he looks like makoto in a ragna suit, and I play neither. Certainly doesn't help his character design is essentially 'the most protagonisty protagonist'.

This is the same community after all that rejects HOS and Robo Ky for being "clones" but wants yet another space control setplay character in Bridget.

13 hours ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

Outside of having similar moves, in what way is Naoto derivative? He plays nothing like Ragna lol.

And when did all of the characters suddenly not feel "different" 

Never said he played like Ragna.

10 hours ago, oh no, he said said:

There we go!  He's a rush down character.  Slight changes on the idea, but nothing really interesting.  He's like peppered chicken.

He doesn't look like Ragna either :V

Is it because they're both protagonists? Because if so, then wouldn't that make every single protagonist in history derivative?

9 hours ago, warlord said:

Jin has great range to ? 

I thought we were talking about protags.

5 hours ago, Poultrygeist said:

If he didn't have the same astral and didn't have the "Bloodedge" title this discussion wouldn't be happening lol.

Pretty much; no one complained when Relius became playable, even though he and Carl are expected to have a lot in common.

3 hours ago, SoWL said:

I thought we were talking about protags.

Pretty much; no one complained when Relius became playable, even though he and Carl are expected to have a lot in common.

Uh I don't really think Carl and Relius have a lot in common besides a doll (Which play differently in their own right) I mean they have similar "weapons" like using a doll and other artificial means of attacking (Toy soldiers in Carl's case and robotic limbs for Relius) their actual play style is far from the same and besides design they have nothing in common

28 minutes ago, HazamaCDA said:

Uh I don't really think Carl and Relius have a lot in common besides a doll (Which play differently in their own right) I mean they have similar "weapons" like using a doll and other artificial means of attacking (Toy soldiers in Carl's case and robotic limbs for Relius) their actual play style is far from the same and besides design they have nothing in common

That's exactly what I'm talking about: same thing can be said about Ragna and Naoto. I'm saying that Carl and Relius play differently despite being similar visually (and having a strong connection in the story).

15 hours ago, Danaiden said:

Amane's Astral Heat on Hibiki Kohaku: (Source)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_nx7f3sg6Db1snrjygo1_1280.jpg

Unfortunately I could not find the original source...

Anything with Relius or his AF?

Also does anyone know if the rumor about CF coming to the USA the same time as Japan true? Someone claimed they seen a cabinet but I don't know the location. Not sure if it's USA or some place else 

Source (?): https://twitter.com/MusouSoup/status/658186725353631744

^Doesn't seem to be yet, but we'll probably know soon, kinda lol with Hibiki astraled from Amane. Also, no one is sure really yet if BB:CF is coming on the Nesica cabs at the Round 1's the same time as JP's release for the game. All that tweet mentioned is just the Nesica cabs installed practically in the Lakewood location of R1 (which is in Cali, a bit further away from the Puente Hills/Azusa location). But it doesn't hurt to reply to that guy to make sure of confirmation, but I assume its just the cabs only and nothing else, for now.

10 hours ago, NeoStrayCat said:

^Doesn't seem to be yet, but we'll probably know soon, kinda lol with Hibiki astraled from Amane. Also, no one is sure really yet if BB:CF is coming on the Nesica cabs at the Round 1's the same time as JP's release for the game. All that tweet mentioned is just the Nesica cabs installed practically in the Lakewood location of R1 (which is in Cali, a bit further away from the Puente Hills/Azusa location). But it doesn't hurt to reply to that guy to make sure of confirmation, but I assume its just the cabs only and nothing else, for now.

I'll ask and keep on looking. I don't post much (I like lurking better) but I try to find information when I can. I do know that the chances of them coming to Chicago is 0.0000000001% considering that most of the arcades in the city are gone now.

An actual release date, maybe a new trailer, and a formal introduction to Nine. 

And by "tomorrow", I'm assuming that's tonight for us am I right?