kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Oh, I don't think this have been said in this thread, the news from BlazBlue team will happen in the second half of the stream, so the first 30-60 minutes will likely only be about Summit of BlazBlue 2nd.
Just so that people won't ask "where is the news?" the moment the stream starts and nothing is said.

CF will drop in arcades on November 19th, as was decided today. Arcade opening was shown, and judging by it, it looks like there'll be an opening for each Act. 

Moriscrazy.png

This was the best bit of the stream, however.

11 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:

CF will drop in arcades on November 19th, as was decided today. Arcade opening was shown, and judging by it, it looks like there'll be an opening for each Act. 

Something I bean wondering with each Act  will get new set of characters ? I get this feeling the reason they are doing it like this  is so that there won't be an extended edition if so good on Mori  

25 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:

CF will drop in arcades on November 19th, as was decided today.

Ohh, too bad that they broke the release cycle tradition. I hoped they would continue it with the 22th of November, but the 19th (release date of Calamity Trigger in arcades) is good too since the story will be rewriten and we are back in Kagutsuchi.

Wow what an opening, visual and music wise. I'll definitely second on that 'an opening every arc' thing, it specifically says act 1. Might mean there'll be significant story changes with each one? Pretty exciting.

Definitely not complaining about the tradition break here, getting it earlier than expected!

4 minutes ago, Xionic said:

Wow what an opening, visual and music wise. I'll definitely second on that 'an opening every arc' thing, it specifically says act 1. Might mean there'll be significant story changes with each one? Pretty exciting.

Definitely not complaining about the tradition break here, getting it earlier than expected!

which might mean adding new characters which also means  breaking the tradition of extended versions  :)

Just now, Evil edge said:

which might mean adding new characters which also means  breaking the tradition of extended versions  :)

Nah I don't think so, the extend version will probably still exist. This is probably only an attempt to keep players to come back more to the arcades and take more money from them.
And they also doesn't to have to fully complete every new feature of the game before release.

48 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:

Moriscrazy.png

This was the best bit of the stream, however.

This is the man who runs one of the most popular fighting game series in Japan...yea. 

I miss Daisuske-san.

I won't be surprised if this means we won't hear news of a console release until all the acts are done.

55 minutes ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

This is the man who runs one of the most popular fighting game series in Japan...yea. 

I miss Daisuske-san.

In other news, having fun is wrong.

39 minutes ago, Akiro said:

I won't be surprised if this means we won't hear news of a console release until all the acts are done.

Dude, the game isn't even out yet, they're not going to announce a console release so soon after the Arcade run because the arcades are their primary demographic. There won't be any hint of one until Summer 2016 at my estimate.

17 minutes ago, SoWL said:

In other news, having fun is wrong.

Yes, yes it is. I'm glad you realized this. I'm going to destroy all of this "fun" you speak of.

Is it possible that the claw which Nine is using in the trailer is Hihīrokane? Though it seems to be different than it was last seen in the Phase Shift novels but it is the only known weapon which resembles a giant claw and I don't think there is any spell which can create something like that. She likely obtained it from Jubei after they fought... or it is really something completely new.

Well, Hazama and Terumi both smiling over something we can't see is one of the more disconcerting images of the series. This can only lead to terrible things.

Speaking of Terumi, it seems like total retroactive timedeath has been a massive help in maintaining his girlish figure. Dem legs.

When the huge bundle of words popped up in opening, there was one that stuck out to me - Tempest. For the uninitiated, that's the name of Raquel's Drive.
Looks like Naoto'll get somewhere in his quest for finding her, I suppose.

4 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:

When the huge bundle of words popped up in opening, there was one that stuck out to me - Tempest. For the uninitiated, that's the name of Raquel's Drive.

Huh. The only one that stuck to me is "What a rubbish". I wish I was making this up.

Just now, SoWL said:

Huh. The only one that stuck to me is "What a rubbish". I wish I was making this up.

After seeing "Trash" in the Library, I'm not even surprised anymore...

4 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:

It's one of the two words that are hard to see, it's only there for a very short time. The other one is "Head of Ten Sages" which is sandwiched with the words Library and Life Link.

Spoiler

テンペスト
EsLZ3anl.png

十聖筆頭
VDz0XOel.png

lol they're using the opening to retcon insane Ragna. Instead of him being on the verge of death and the melodrama Rachel was talking about, it's just like "oh, the power pacified itself, but he has amnesia now, isn't that interesting?!"

No, it's not. It's an example of poor writing and stripping one of Rachel's strongest character moments from her.

7 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

lol they're using the opening to retcon insane Ragna. Instead of him being on the verge of death and the melodrama Rachel was talking about, it's just like "oh, the power pacified itself, but he has amnesia now, isn't that interesting?!"

No, it's not. It's an example of poor writing and stripping one of Rachel's strongest character moments from her.

There are two more Acts and a story mode, so I don't think anyone's in any position to be saying what's bad writing or not when the game hasn't even been released yet, let alone the fact that we know next to nothing about how the entire story is going to play out.

42 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

That's not a retcon and it was revealed that Ragna had amnesia in CP Extend.