kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

7 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

While I might only be slow to notice it, I really like the sound Ragna's sword does post battle when he sticks it into the ground.

They really did buff that sound holy heck.

56 minutes ago, Myoro said:

They really did buff that sound holy heck.

Actually, all of the sound effects sound louder and clearer to me.

10 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

While I might only be slow to notice it, I really like the sound Ragna's sword does post battle when he sticks it into the ground.

I really want to know who could be in the last 2 slots in arcade ( black beast Ragna  for  number 2 ?)  how will they release the  Acts is it each month ?

The thing is,its hard to know who,the other 2 slots are (  the Imperator comes to mind for Act 3 but who Knows for Act 2) I will say this tho, this the most original way of doing Arcade and I dare,anyone to say what other Fighting game did this.  

1 hour ago, warlord said:

The thing is,its hard to know who,the other 2 slots are (  the Imperator comes to mind for Act 3 but who Knows for Act 2) I will say this tho, this the most original way of doing Arcade and I dare,anyone to say what other Fighting game did this.  

Nine and Izanami seem like shoe-ins for bosses #1 and #2. I've been trying to guess who #3 is for the longest time. The only thing that seems remotely possible to me is an avatar of the black beast or Mori himself.

3 minutes ago, Myoro said:

Nine and Izanami seem like shoe-ins for bosses #1 and #2. I've been trying to guess who #3 is for the longest time. The only thing that seems remotely possible to me is an avatar of the black beast or Mori himself.

Alpha Murakumo Mori is coming.

(Hm, i cant escape the thought that warlord, red13 and evil edge accounts belong to the same person)

26 minutes ago, Calamitus said:

(Hm, i cant escape the thought that warlord, red13 and evil edge accounts belong to the same person)

huh ? 

26 minutes ago, Calamitus said:

Henceforth known as Morikumo.

(It's a little eerie, isn't it?)

30 minutes ago, Calamitus said:

What gives you that Impression ? ( that like me saying you and Myoro are the same person ) that very random 

6 hours ago, red13 said:

What gives you that Impression ? ( that like me saying you and Myoro are the same person ) that very random 

I see what he means. Uncannily enough the three of you make the same syntax and grammar errors. This really isn't something we should talk about in gameplay discussion though. So let's not

1 minute ago, Myoro said:

I see what he means. The three of you uncannily make a lot of the same syntax and grammar errors. This really isn't something we should talk about in gameplay discussion though. So let's not

So just because I make a few Errors, like those guys I'm them ? ( yeah lets get back to topic before this gets  derailed) 

8 minutes ago, Myoro said:

I see what he means. The three of you uncannily make a lot of the same syntax and grammar errors. This really isn't something we should talk about in gameplay discussion though. So let's not

I'm not sure how that any evidence that I have three accounts, lots of People make syntax and grammar errors.

funny, the same thing about all 3 accounts belonging to the same person occurred to me as well! What a coincidence, must be my imagination.

So, on the subject of EA, It seems as if the "fast" version (the hold version following an overdrive flash) is ~10f, 13f at slowest if old frame data can be trusted. Otherwise, it appears to be much slower, like ~24f. Pretty much means you should be able to OS certain pressure against it, making it much higher risk than burst if implemented right. However, the actual presence of it can cause pressure structure that becomes more manageable, so that is a merit in itself. But, there's a guess there that could end up costing you. Well, burst can remove that entire mindgame (and help mitigate potential damage and retain positioning), at the cost of your AF potential.

While early EA or burst usage may not be preferable in any case, burning EA too early does not seem as low risk as many people are currently interpreting it to be...

I'll try to make a post on burst / af / ea interaction when i have a bit more time.

1 minute ago, skd said:

funny, the same thing about all 3 accounts belonging to the same person occurred to me as well! What a coincidence, must be my imagination.

So, on the subject of EA, It seems as if the "fast" version (the hold version following an overdrive flash) is ~10f, 13f at slowest if old frame data can be trusted. Otherwise, it appears to be much slower, like ~24f. Pretty much means you should be able to OS certain pressure against it, making it much higher risk than burst if implemented right. However, the actual presence of it can cause pressure structure that becomes more manageable, so that is a merit in itself. But, there's a guess there that could end up costing you. Well, burst can remove that entire mindgame (and help mitigate potential damage and retain positioning), at the cost of your AF potential.

While early EA or burst usage may not be preferable in any case, burning EA too early does not seem as low risk as many people are currently interpreting it to be...

I'll try to make a post on burst / af / ea interaction when i have a bit more time.

.......WHAT IN THE HACK DID I DO I"M ME MYSELF,why is this a Big deal ? ( this is attacking an individual )

1 minute ago, skd said:

lol, and here I thought I was the only one. crazy!

1 minute ago, skd said:

yeah, a post would be good. thinking about early ea into af vs saving for later, not sure which is ideal just yet

11 minutes ago, skd said:

I'm assuming, your  Tokkan or another Mod 

2 minutes ago, Cirno said:

lol, and here I thought I was the only one. crazy!

yeah, a post would be good. thinking about early ea into af vs saving for later, not sure which is ideal just yet

Another account  skd ?  shame on you Mr Mod

18 minutes ago, warlord said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0 Now lets get back on topic. 

I would like to just extend this discussion just a little bit mo-- Oh, it seems you logged off!

21 minutes ago, red13 said:

Another account  skd ?  shame on you Mr Mod

Greetings! How amazing of you to log back into the website just as your accused other disapp-- Oh, you're both gone now.

30 minutes ago, Evil edge said:

.......WHAT IN THE HACK DID I DO I"M ME MYSELF,why is this a Big deal ? ( this is attacking an individual )

Oh? You're back! They're accusing the other two and also you of being the same person but the others just logged off as you came online. If only there was a way to keep you all together just for a little while and we can clear this misunderstanding...