kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Looks like several characters actually do have very few re-recorded lines of dialogue in the final version. Maybe they just liked the performances too much to let them go to waste from CP.

1 minute ago, Vulcan422 said:

Looks like several characters actually do have very few re-recorded lines of dialogue in the final version. Maybe they just liked the performances too much to let them go to waste from CP.

Or wanted to save money :^)

11 hours ago, zankoku said:

I wouldn't trust the second reviewer's score, lol. Apparently she's new to BlazBlue and is just there to give a perspective from "a woman and a novice".

She's not the only writer giving the second score, just one of the three members of Famitsu staff. That said, none of them are that good at the game.

As for the Nine nomenclature argument, I think people might end up writing it down as colors, something like RGB. Though that really depends on the exact way her system works, not to mention that it can't be used by colorblind people.

Oh, and Mori has just said that Nine doesn't have a Drive, pretty much confirming the entire leak. They also had a decent close-up of the relevant Famitsu spread, so we can check that out when the timeshift goes up.

On 10/26/2015, 12:26:05, Red said:

He copied that from Gfaqs, the OP is European.

I'm curious, do the NA cabs get it that soon to the JP release? Almost instantly?

If so, that's some pretty good news.

I would have hugged you if you were close to me. Thanks man, you rock! I wanted to quote NaotoKuro actually. #sadface

4 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

The PV for Nine

You mind doing some translation magic for some of her lines?

or I could just wait for a sub.

So she's flashy as all get out. Appears to have setplay similar to Kokonoe, where she places down a field of some sort and teleports to the other side. Her normals look to have large enough hitboxes to them. I'm not sure if that mirror she does has a hitbox, but it looks to be a better version of Mitsuru's Bufula. In P4U 2.0 Mitsuru can absorb 3 projectile hits, Nine can reflect at least one projectile and the mirror is still active. Now if that mirror she does has a hit box and has multiple hits that would be strong.

Fire appears to be her motif though and will more than likely be the strongest of her spell combinations. Always nice to have meteors as your astral heat. Kinda sweet they gave her a visual indicator of which element she's using with that little ribbon thing. For instance, that seed thing is Fire fire wind and double water gives are a mid-range ice attack. I wish they showed a bit of her UI though so we can see how she has these things stocked. Looks sweet nevertheless.

18 minutes ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

You mind doing some translation magic for some of her lines?

or I could just wait for a sub.

I translated it a little rough and hastily, so sorry if there are any errors. It's mostly Nine trash talking.

For you to have walked into this world, you sure don't have any luck. Blame that foolish god that arrange your misfortune.
I'll burn you down leaving no dust behind.
Show me more that dream(wish) of yours
You'll protect this world's order? Ha, and exactly what meaning would there be to protect this broken illusion.
You still doesn't understand it?
This world doesn't have any god, justice or order.
All that exist are wretched things[I'm a little unsure about this part]
Welcome, I'll crush your dreams and vow into little pieces.

3 minutes ago, mAc Chaos said:

Can't check this at work, is it just the Nine trailer?

it's a vod of some CF matches, no Nine content

EDIT: Oh it has the trailer right at the end