kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

4 hours ago, SolheartStud said:

No video, but Nine when she gets hit by Relius' astral

Ooooooh now that's just plain steamy :kitty:. And as much as I like it, this is bound to get censored in the localized version. The only problem is, Nine is positioned in such a way that I can't see how they'd plan to "cover" something without it looking obvious and shoddy.

4 hours ago, Moy_X7 said:

Boil the witch!

Now we play the waiting game, most likely sometime during late 2016 :vbang:

Probably, since this is all only Act 1. We still have 2 more of them and if we're lucky it'll be 2~4 month intervals between them followed by the console release maybe 5 months after.

2 hours ago, Luminos564 said:

And as much as I like it, this is bound to get censored in the localized version. 

I can't even begin to fathom why you'd think that. There's nothing exceptionally inappropriate about it.

Played this a little bit today. Glad that Mu can jump cancel 2c again, but I dunno if that's enough to make me go back to her. Steins still seem really slow, but I'm going from memory. I almost never wind up facing opponents who totally overwhelm me, but of course the good players were out for day 1, being jerks in best of 5. Like I get you're playing to win, but when it's day 1 and I have 0 matches on my card do you really have to non-stop bum rush me? Kind of rude. By the end of round 2, there was no doubt that I was losing.

[edit] does anyone know what it asks you when you first play if you use a nesica card and already had data? bemani games usually ask if you want to carry over data, and I assumed this was something along those lines since some stuff carried over from CP to CPEX. However, I can't even login to the player's guild for CF. No idea why. I know my password, and data  I have saved on the CPEX player's guild still works. This is irritating, I wanted to see if there were colors you could buy yet. :(

39 minutes ago, Devdan said:

I can't even begin to fathom why you'd think that. There's nothing exceptionally inappropriate about it.

Of course not. But you never know with the moral guardians who go around being offended by things that they have no working knowledge of. What's worse is that companies fear them and will often change the work itself rather than face them.

3 hours ago, ivanchu77 said:

She´s a character with a lot of plot...........in more ways than one

ZBEmVwB.gif

I wonder how long it took to animate that?  It doesn't even look physical.    It looks like a pair of water balloons.

1 minute ago, Narroo said:

I wonder how long it took to animate that?  It doesn't even look physical.    It looks like a pair of water balloons.

Pretty sure water balloons are physical.

16 minutes ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

I think he meant it doesn't anatomically correct. Boobs don't work like that..I think. 

What do you think magic is for?

Reminds me a lot of the Dragon's Crown Sorceress animations, which Kamitani explained as the Sorceress using magic to sustain her beauty and...bountifulness, as someone else said.

Anyway, things I want to know and see about Nine:

1) How her teleport works. It looks like it's her air dash animation, but I've also seen her do more than just air dash, she kind of drops down from the sky.

2) What all of her spells are (duh).

3) How her normals string.

4) Whether that AA is invincible (looks like it is).

5) How the tracking pillar works.

6) What that green burst does (looked like a reversal).

7) Whether that dash burst attack is + on block.

8) Why people say she doesn't have a "Drive" - I don't get it.

9) What her Overdrive mode does.

10) Whether that super long wind gust move we see in one video hits all the way across the screen.

To be honest, I was hoping they'd have her dress a bit more conservatively. I mean, I know, this is Nine and all, but was there no way to strike a happy medium with regards to her revealing design? Also, while I'm okay with the design overall, the boob bit is driving me nuts. How the fuck are those nip-covers being held in place? Are they just magicked there?

4 minutes ago, Fenris said:

To be honest, I was hoping they'd have her dress a bit more conservatively. I mean, I know, this is Nine and all, but was there no way to strike a happy medium with regards to her revealing design? Also, while I'm okay with the design overall, the boob bit is driving me nuts. How the fuck are those nip-covers being held in place? Are they just magicked there?

Animaaaaaaay.

Her visual design is pretty boring, which is a shame since her magic system looks fucking sweet. Am I right in saying she works like Invoker with her specials being button combos (IE. Fire+Ice+Ice)?

3 minutes ago, Fenris said:

How the fuck are those nip-covers being held in place? Are they just magicked there?

Have you met Makoto or Litchi?

Ars Magus for your boobies.

Makoto_Nanaya_(Chronophantasma,_Character_Select_Artwork).png

Litchi_Faye-Ling_(Chronophantasma,_Character_Select_Artwork).png

This is anime we're talking about here. Nine has to standout from the other anatomically incorrect females in order to be noticed. As an aside, I do like her pose. The way she has her hand on her witch hat is a nice touch. Makes me think she's a tad arrogant, which makes sense considering how powerful she is.