kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

1 hour ago, Karsticles said:

Edit: Sorry, didn't see the moderator posts.

Any more Nine gameplay out there? :-P

She's not playable yet, she'll be released in two weeks.

4 hours ago, AchedSphinx said:

I'll give it a week at best before characters start pumping out some serious Persona 4 Arena damage (well maybe not to that much). This is the most exciting time for Blazblue, watching as optimal combos are being developed. Then comes the worst times, waiting for it to release in the west.

Day 1 combo for Tager is 10,210 damage. Its the highest Damage hes ever had out of any BlazBlue game ever in the history of BlazBlue.

CULLUA_UwAA-Bcx.jpg

Hakumen Day 1 combo is over 13k damage. i saw the video but cant find it now.

12 minutes ago, TagerTime said:

Day 1 combo for Tager is 10,210 damage. Its the highest Damage hes ever had out of any BlazBlue game ever in the history of BlazBlue.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CULLUA_UwAA-Bcx.jpg

Hakumen Day 1 combo is over 13k damage. i saw the video but cant find it now.

I'm VERY curious of what that tager combo was.

2 hours ago, Fame96 said:

I'm VERY curious of what that tager combo was.

Well there's only a video of the weaker version of the combo, its only 9777 damage

43 minutes ago, Karsticles said:

Arcade Mode play counts!

That's assuming all that we see Boss Nine do will eventually be what the playable Nine will be able to do. Although in fairness, Blazblue has usually been very good with letting you use characters in full and usually left the boss mode stuff to the Unlimiteds.

11 hours ago, TD said:

Nine really resembles the sorceress from dragons crown. Even her boobs have the same hilarious jiggle. (Although the sorceress was absolutely, 200% fan service)

It wasn't that bad, actual sorcery plays a large role of her itentity.

It seems that a lot of high-damage combos are ended with EA, even though I thought it's supposed to be a rather bad ender. Does it still do good damage even with all the proration?

8 hours ago, TagerTime said:

i found the Hakumen video.

Watching this Hakumen Video made Tager very angry so he proceeded to take out all of his frustrations on Ragna

Come on, Hakumen is the king of absurd damage. Nobody is gonna surpass him.

5 hours ago, SixWingedAngel said:

....why would they remove smp???

SMP is only removed on normals, but damage is still affected negatively (iirc)

Also, SMP still applies to special moves

On the one hand, that Hakumen combo is the same sort of dumb crap "I have 8 stars and full overdrive" stuff he's basically always had that never really mattered.  On the other hand, I still wonder why they build him in such a way as to let him do that.  It's not a big balancing issue, but like, why leave it in?

On the one hand, that Hakumen combo is the same sort of dumb crap "I have 8 stars and full overdrive" stuff he's basically always had that never really mattered.  On the other hand, I still wonder why they build him in such a way as to let him do that.  It's not a big balancing issue, but like, why leave it in?

Because how often is anyone going to land an 8 star Mugen combo in the corner :V

It's hardly practical so I'd imagine it's just for flash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, Airk said:

Because it's fun.