kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

4 hours ago, Sourenga said:

Command list translation post or something like that... Movelist picture is too low quality to make out complete names for all of her spells, but at least the jewels in the attack names are very recognizable...

MAGIC SPELLS
Lapis Lazuli [Wa] ラピスラズリ
Sapphire [Wa+Wa] サファイア
Tanzanite [Wa+Wa+Wa] タンザナイト
Emerald [Wi] エメラルド
Peridot [Wi+Wi] ペリドット
Malacite [Wi+Wi+Wi] マラカイト
Coral [Fi] コーラル
Garnet [Fi+Fi] ガーネット
Rubellite [Fi+Fi+Fi] ルベライト
Heliodor [Wa+Wi] ヘリオドール
Amethyst [Wa+Fi] アメジスト
Citrine [Wi+Fi] シトリン
Celestite [Wa+Wa+Wi] セレスタイト
Taaffeite [Wa+Wa+Fi] ターフェアイト
Andradite [Wi+Wi+Wa] アンドラダイト
Uvarovite [Wi+Wi+Fi] ウヴァロヴァイト
Kunzite [Fi+Fi+Wa] クンツァイト
Morganite [Fi+Fi+Wi] モルガナイト
Nephrite[Wa+Wi+Fi] ネフライト

OVERDRIVE: Burning Red  (バニングレッド)
Even if A/B/C normals whiff, the Active Slot ingredients turn into spells.

EXCEED ACCEL: Scarlett Vein (スカーレット・ヴェイン)

SPECIAL ATTACKS
Crimson Raider 214+A [Air OK] (クリムソンレイダー)
Mauvette Roar 214+B (モーベットロア)
Navy Pressure 214+C (ネイビープレッシャー)
Sea-moss Gate 236+D [Air OK |Switches the content of Active Slot and Stock Slot] (シーモスゲート)
Flax Nurture 214+D [Air OK] (フラックスナーチャー)

DISTORTION DRIVES
Flame Punisher 236236+A (フレイムパニッシャー)
Cardinal Nova 236236+B (カーディナルノヴァ)
Azurite Inferno 236236+C (アズライトインフェルノ)

Copied from this thread:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/12221-cf-nine-the-phantom-general-discussion-thread/

Can't wait to try her, love me some sexy witches.

So you have to hit with a normal (sans OD) to get a color, and if you press D a spell comes out depending on which colors you have? Is that how it works? I'm guessing she still has D and 2D and such?

Ah, so her moveset appears to have a gem motif, huh? "Mind Eater: Ruby" makes a whole lot more sense now. Awaiting more info going into detail regarding how the spells work, though, because I'm confused lost as hell right now. The stacking bit is what confuses me the most. Each element corresponds to a given button and are released via D? Meh, it's probably less complicated than I'm making it out to be; at least I'm hoping that's the case.

Anyone got more info on how her stocks work? I know her A/B/C are associated with elements and D uses the stocks (or something like that). Do 5D, 2D, and 6D use differing amounts of spell stocks?

Have you guys look at this pic... There some characters that might be dlc for the console version of the game.

ES from blazblue is there, and mai from remix heart too... Also whos the guy behind valken ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, Hyakuhachi's artwork? Her stuff isn't official though, as nice as it is. I do like how she put Es, Mai, Raquel and Young Clavis into that artwork, though.

4 hours ago, Valthazeryus said:

Dengeki Online posted an article with bunch of screenshots.

Game update 12/3, maybe with addition of Act 2 for Arcade Mode?

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/166/1166914/

Also Gamer's:

http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201511270047/

Finally high-res artwork and they gave us the icons too. I wonder who is going to be the last boss for Nine?, Terumi?.

Nine will probably fight herself, likely as a metaphor for internal conflict, since she's controlled by Izanami as I understand, yet her actual self is trying to turn everyone against Izanami.

3 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

Nine will probably fight herself, likely as a metaphor for internal conflict, since she's controlled by Izanami as I understand, yet her actual self is trying to turn everyone against Izanami.

This belonngs to the story thread (post it there, I have a response).

7 hours ago, Tokkan said:

No, I don't think we'll get Act 2 this soon. More likely to come by the end of December.

If not that, I at least hope they fix some of the bugs, like phasing or going invisible.

5 minutes ago, Valthazeryus said:

If not that, I at least hope they fix some of the bugs, like phasing or going invisible.

Maybe they drank too much Brawndo

Seriously though, what are these glitches?

1 hour ago, TekkamanArk said:

Maybe they drank too much Brawndo

Seriously though, what are these glitches?

Invisibility: We can all be Arakune 236B now. Better, stronger, invisibler.

Phasing: Some interaction with the stage where you can lose your collision hitbox. I'm just calling it phasing because I don't know what you would call it and I'm just basing it from Dota 2.

So I've noticed that in some of Nine's videos, she sometimes gets a coloured aura around her. I saw a red and a green one and I presume she has a blue one that correlates to her elements. But has there been an explanation as to why she gets it and/or what purpose does it serve?