kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

1 hour ago, Zouf said:

hopefully she will be more interesting to play than margaret

Her normal ranges are ridiculously long. And she has a 4A. Who has a 4A?

Yes, this, so goddamn much!
Like, her 5D Wind spell lv3 is fullscreen!?
I don't even.... and that +4k from 2A too, that's some god shit.

6 hours ago, greatfernman said:

Her gatlings are based on directional input, buttons are a nonfactor

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

That's cool as hell.  Definitely didn't see that coming.  

On November 23, 2015 at 3:52:39 PM, AchedSphinx said:

Edited by TD
Replies not working

5 minutes ago, MabuRabu said:

From the nine stream, it seems that act 2 is called "Nightmare Memory" also at the very end, it shows possibly a new character?

Is the VOD up?

Just now, mAc Chaos said:

What's Act 2? A second game? Part of Story mode??

Arcade mode is split up into "acts" where over time two more will unlock that add more to the story.  So for example we've seen all the endings for act 1, where Nine was the end boss.  Act 2 has a different boss and different scenes.

39 minutes ago, Myoro said:

Vid right here

So I guess that like in the first act where everyone fought Nine, in act two everyone is going to fight Izanami in front of the Amaterasu Unit and then be given a fragment of the azure after beating her?
Or is they given the fragment and then fights Izanami?
Anyway, looks even more likely now that Izanami will be act 2 boss.

While I'm little disappointed over no new story for Nine in act 1, the preview was hype.

Oh wow I love when the developers toss out a silhouette of something and my mind is given free reign to ponder. The mystery character definitely has elements of the Imperator/Izanami/Saya, most notably the hair and overall body shape. But you'll also notice that she has a large circular object behind her which I assume is meant to evoke the shape of the Sun, something which the goddess Amaterasu is meant to govern over. Plus if my eyes do not deceive me, the hatch on the Master Unit's casket seems either open or damaged enough that something is coming out. I'd say it's a toss up between the two of them (Saya or Amaterasu) but time will tell and I certainly can't wait for a confirmation.

So with Nine now being playable and Act 2 officially revealed, how soon until it is implemented? It hasn't even been a month since Act 1 was released with the game and they're moving at a pretty spiffy pace. Unless Act 3 takes longer and/or other circumstances arise, we might see Act 3 by January and a potential console release in the summertime. Get hype even more ladies and gentlemen.

Ugh. I mean, I guess Saya was going to be added at some point, so, perhaps I should be counting my blessings that they are getting her out of the way before Act 3 where they possibly add another character, but, come on now. I'm not even going to say it, just, come the hell on now.

Also, watch this be Raquel just to troll me even more.

Not gonna lie, if that's the girl inside of the Amaterasu and she went and strolled on out of the master unit without Amane doing so much as the funky chicken in the general vicinity, I'm gonna be pretty cross. His importance to the story has been hyped hard and Rachel straight up calls him Uzume, there's quite literally no character more fitting to coax her out of her casket.

Also Jubei is console DLC/Central fiction extend teir, lol.

1 minute ago, oh no, he said said:

Not gonna lie, if that's the girl inside of the Amaterasu and she went and strolled on out of the master unit without Amane doing so much as the funky chicken in the general vicinity, I'm gonna be pretty cross. His importance to the story has been hyped hard and Rachel straight up calls him Uzume, there's quite literally no character more fitting to coax her out of her casket.

Also Jubei is console DLC/Central fiction extend teir, lol.

Considering every Extend that has come out is very boring to me compared to the initial console release, I will very literally flip a table, and then probably bludgeon Mori with it.

18 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

Ugh. I mean, I guess Saya was going to be added at some point, so, perhaps I should be counting my blessings that they are getting her out of the way before Act 3 where they possibly add another character, but, come on now. I'm not even going to say it, just, come the hell on now.

The more you hype yourself for Jubei, the more disappointed you'll be.

Just now, BlackYakuzu94 said:

The more you hype yourself for Jubei, the more disappointed you'll be.

Do you mean because they won't add him (because you're probably right), or because he won't live up to some expectations I have?

I fully imagine that, if Jubei does get in, Mori will do so begrudgingly after just blatantly refusing to add him for so long and doing all he can to avoid it, and intentionally make Jubei the very bottom of the barrel tier character that's physically possible. So, I fully expect him to release as the single worst character in any fighting game to date. I don't care though, I actually don't have any expectations in terms of his playstyle or anything else, i'll just main the hell out of him for being who he is.

1 minute ago, TekkamanArk said:

Do you mean because they won't add him (because you're probably right), or because he won't live up to some expectations I have?

I fully imagine that, if Jubei does get in, Mori will do so begrudgingly after just blatantly refusing to add him for so long and doing all he can to avoid it, and intentionally make Jubei the very bottom of the barrel tier character that's physically possible. So, I fully expect him to release as the single worst character in any fighting game to date. I don't care though, I actually don't have any expectations in terms of his playstyle or anything else, i'll just main the hell out of him for being who he is.

The latter really. Its like at this point, I'm surprise people still find the energy to be mad about it after it happening for almost half a decade lol.