kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

1 hour ago, Capablanca said:

Do we have tier-lists from famous players for CF?

The game is still pretty young, so no/

Some of you might be aware of Xrd's title ranks for the 26th-30th dan rankings. BBCF also has these.

For BB they are:

26th dan = 宗家筆頭  "[Duodecim] Family Head" or "Duodecim Head" (Currently held by Fenrich, Dio and Tennti).
27th dan = 英雄 "Hero" (Currently held by Ryusei).

No idea what BB's equivalents to 28th/"King", 29th/"Tyrant" and 30th/"Battle God" are; no one has them yet.

Gematsu is a website.

H2 Interactive (a Korean company) publishes ArcSys stuff in Taiwan and Korea and also publishes BlazBlue games on Steam.

20 minutes ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

I heard Gematsu are the same company that do Arc's releases in other regions, so this might be legit?

Gematsu is a VG blog. They are reporting about something pretty common, stuff gets "leaked" all the time via regulation boards.

I might even import this game.

But I really, really hope they bring back Train While Waiting for Opponents in some mode OTHER than ranked match.

How hard can it possibly be to let you train at a 'cab' in the arcade lobby when you don't have an opponent? It seems obvious to me as a good idea.

3 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

Just now crossing the finish line there?

I thought that was a coincidence?  Wasn't Naoto created in the visual novels before the cross over?

1 hour ago, Narroo said:

I thought that was a coincidence?  Wasn't Naoto created in the visual novels before the cross over?

Whatever it's a coincidence or not(it could be a reference, but I don't think so though), Naoto came after P4A.

P4A came to the arcades in 2012, while the first Bloodedge Light Novel came out in June 2014.

17 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Whatever it's a coincidence or not(it could be a reference, but I don't think so though), Naoto came after P4A.

P4A came to the arcades in 2012, while the first Bloodedge Light Novel came out in June 2014.

Not to mention that the original Persona 4 came way before that.

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 10:23 AM, Airk said:

But I really, really hope they bring back Train While Waiting for Opponents in some mode OTHER than ranked match.

How hard can it possibly be to let you train at a 'cab' in the arcade lobby when you don't have an opponent? It seems obvious to me as a good idea.

What they really need is a special "broadcast" cab that displays all of its matches on a giant screen in the back of the arcade lobby.

Or at least an option to spectate a cab if you see two really good players going at it.

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 10:23 AM, Airk said:

What they really need is a special "broadcast" cab that displays all of its matches on a giant screen in the back of the arcade lobby.

Or at least an option to spectate a cab if you see two really good players going at it.

9 minutes ago, Dark Ranger88 said:

While that would be cool, it's just cool.

Train While Waiting solves an actual problem. (Namely, who the hell wants to sit around and do nothing while they wait for an opponent?)

At 2PM January 14th (Japan Time), roughly 14 hours and 20-something minutes from the time of this post, there is something BlazBlue related to look forward to. Likely related to Act 2.

Sleep 4 what? :v:

Anyway, it could be a new character trailer with a release date for Act II aside from late January, (Izanami's long overdue and don't get me started on Jubei.) A console release trailer (Including PC so we don't have to wait 7 years again.) or some major scale trolling like the announcement for some random spin-off like Blayzbloo 3 or a sequel to that rhythm game with Dead Spike with a release date for Act II just to justify the tweet.

On one hand, it's going to be too early for me to watch it. On the other hand, I don't have to worry about missing it due to work. Bring it.