kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

3 completely new openings within 4(?) months? I didn't expect that to happen at all.
The opening was like I expected it to be.
Nine's quotes in the beginning changed into quotes from Izanami(?). The summary is from Act 1 instead of CP.
Nine's place is replaced by Izanami, and the images from Act 1 have been replaced but images from Act 2.

Also, at the beginning a hole in the embryo just exploded (didn't happen in Act 1 OP).
All the character quotes are changed (Noel and Mu appear to have met each other...).
"Exceed the Limit" became "You can not exceed the Limit".

There are two more little changes which I have noticed:

• The embryo in the back ground during the scene with Rachel after Naoto has cracks everywhere (In the first opening it was completely dark) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmwsGeiV1F4#t=39s)
  • Naoto has white hair and red eyes, so using Bloodedge, now when he fights Ragna
    Spoiler

Act 2:AC「ブレイブルー セントラルフィクション」Act2アップデートが1月28日に実施決定!「XBLAZE」カラー獲得イベントも開催

Act 1:AC「ブレイブルー セントラルフィクション」稼働日が11月19日に決定!OPムービーやキャラクタープロフィールも公開

Also these are the colors which will be available during the XBlaze event which takes place from January the 15th till January the 24th:

Spoiler

BLAZBLUE CENTRALFICTION キャラクター

Well, now that we have the possibility of Izanami being confirmed as a character on the roster, I think we can speculate a little about her gameplay itself...

She is, as we remember from CP, a short character, what should make her normals lack some range, unless she has something up in her sleeve. And the fact of being death herself, looks like her gameplay would be like chipping away her opponent's HP, like a poison, or maybe even having some sort of Distortion Drive that is instant kill, like Elizabeth (Persona 4 Arena) Mahamaon or Mamudoon... and those giant orbs from CP Highlander Assault...

Now, about Characters... we have all the main antagonists set up in these two acts, so someone gonna make its debut in the game for the act 3, and I don't think it is Jubei, because if Mori will add him, probably will be in the console release...

Her being short doesn't really mean much. She can use magic, so she can put some artificial reach in her normals. I think she'll focus on space control considering those orbs in CP, maybe she'll use small versions of those.

I just hope she's not too short to combo properly, because dropping a combo on the Arcade Boss does not feel good. At all.

What I want: Long ranged gorilla normals that involve skeletal arms coming through portals, attacks (drive or otherwise) that summon ghosts and skeletons/zombies, poison status effects

What I'm probably going to get: Generic dark magic and yet another trap/setplay character

How come they don't want me man?

99dc8c958c.jpg

Well regarding gameplay I´d rather say we can expect anything. Don´t forget that in the teaser she seems to have some kind of battle form, so we can´t really debate on anything, can we?

I'm half expecting Izanami to play similarly to A.B.A given the technique she apparently taught to Relius. However, I don't think there's enough info to continue with this discussion about her potential playstyle.

All I can hope for is that she's not yet another Murakumo unit.

1 hour ago, Juraya said:

99dc8c958c.jpg

Well regarding gameplay I´d rather say we can expect anything. Don´t forget that in the teaser she seems to have some kind of battle form, so we can´t really debate on anything, can we?

I'm a bit worried because I like her traditional royal Japanese thing so much.  What are they gonna do with her?

I just noticed, what's going on with her left foot in the picture? Looks like Phantom's Arm Bandage thingy. Freaky.

2 hours ago, Poultrygeist said:

I'm a bit worried because I like her traditional royal Japanese thing so much.  What are they gonna do with her?

No one can escape skimpy battle clothing. Not even the goddess of death.

1 hour ago, Calamitus said:

No one can escape skimpy battle clothing. Not even the goddess of death.

By skimpy you mean that she's going to have patches of 2spooky skeleton and ghost shit where her skin would be right?  Like a certain other Izanami?  Please tell me you do.

7 hours ago, Tokkan said:

I'm half expecting Izanami to play similarly to A.B.A given the technique she apparently taught to Relius. However, I don't think there's enough info to continue with this discussion about her potential playstyle.

What's this about ABA?

3 hours ago, GEKKA said:

I'm hoping that she is wearing pants at the very least. It looks like a skin tight suit to me.

Her pants remind me Jack-O from Guilty gear, because they seem a little loose

13 hours ago, Poultrygeist said:

What I want: Long ranged gorilla normals that involve skeletal arms coming through portals, attacks (drive or otherwise) that summon ghosts and skeletons/zombies, poison status effects

So you want something akin to Marie from Skullgirls then?

How come they don't want me man?

I imagined that line spoken in Will Smith's voice XD.

But on the subject of potential things, that circular object behind her has me intrigued. My first instinct was to recall the nutjob Tira from Soul Calibur. But something tells me that, if this turns out to be Imperator/Izanami (even though it's pretty damn obvious she is), she won't be doing insane hula-hoop tricks and cackling like a loon. Just 12 more days though and we will get to see Act 2 (or earlier if there is a stream happening in celebration).

1 hour ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Her pants remind me Jack-O from Guilty gear, because they seem a little loose

Oh I see what you're saying. I'm okay with that look too cuz pseudo bell bottoms.

1 hour ago, Luminos564 said:

So you want something akin to Marie from Skullgirls then?

I imagined that line spoken in Will Smith's voice XD.

But on the subject of potential things, that circular object behind her has me intrigued. My first instinct was to recall the nutjob Tira from Soul Calibur. But something tells me that, if this turns out to be Imperator/Izanami (even though it's pretty damn obvious she is), she won't be doing insane hula-hoop tricks and cackling like a loon. Just 12 more days though and we will get to see Act 2 (or earlier if there is a stream happening in celebration).

A little bit of Marie, a little bit of necromancer Shinnok.  That's what I'm hoping for.

By skimpy you mean that she's going to have patches of 2spooky skeleton and ghost shit where her skin would be right?  Like a certain other Izanami?  Please tell me you do.

Mori can't sell dakimakura pillows with this design.

They should give her scythe, summons and traps, I bet Testament doesn't mind since he will never be playable again anyway. :roboky: