kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

New info.

http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2016/01/25/95263.html

Tengai no Hi = Fireball move. Gets bigger the longer the charge.
Jiai no Yuu = Command grab that drains the opponent's health and barrier. Can be used while floating as if it were an air throw to catch them when they jump.
Araragi = The Yasakani no Magatama is shot forward like a projectile. Will stop in position when the button is released, so it can be used a a set-type projectile.
Hazen no Kui = That kick-teleport-kick super. OD version adds more hits.

54 minutes ago, Tokkan said:

New info.

Jiai no Yuu = Command grab that drains the opponent's health and barrier. Can be used while floating as if it were an air throw to catch them when they jump.

kjCAimb.png 

(I wonder if it's duckable like Noel 214A/Tao 214214C, since it looks like Izanami's pounincg)

I want this for Amane.  Actually, this move would probably fit better into Amane's move set then Izanami's, from what I can tell so far.

2 hours ago, Narroo said:

I want this for Amane.  Actually, this move would probably fit better into Amane's move set then Izanami's, from what I can tell so far.

The Goddess of death who has a barrier-based mechanic with one of her moves gets a move that consumes life and refills her barrier. This makes more sense than giving it to DANCEGOD Amane, who just has the chip mechanic as far as barrier is concerned.

Plus it's not like CF Amane has trouble eating barrier like little Hors d'oeuvres now that level 3 drill is so much more accessible and 6D oki isn't totally reliant on catching your opponent sleeping anymore. A command grab that drains barrier sounds overkill.

Things to look for after her release:

-Someone finishing arcade to hear her theme (or try it)

-Someone finish arcade with her to see the act 3 trailer

-Relius and Amane Astral finish her

-Izanami Astral Finish

41 minutes ago, Chaoschao222 said:

The Goddess of death who has a barrier-based mechanic with one of her moves gets a move that consumes life and refills her barrier. This makes more sense than giving it to DANCEGOD Amane, who just has the chip mechanic as far as barrier is concerned.

Yeah, Amane drills away at your defenses while Izanami is actually stealing your strength.

1 hour ago, oh no, he said said:

Plus it's not like CF Amane has trouble eating barrier like little Hors d'oeuvres now that level 3 drill is so much more accessible and 6D oki isn't totally reliant on catching your opponent sleeping anymore. A command grab that drains barrier sounds overkill.

Pffft, that's what they said about giving a command grab to the puppet character, didn't stop lord RYO from abandoning him :(

13 minutes ago, Calamitus said:

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv250247447

Looks like we will get Izanami footage one day earlier than expected. ASW will stream "Izanami players team vs existing characters team" tournament on Wednesday. Also Yukana is a special guest I think (please correct me if i'm wrong).

Yes, it says that Yukana will be a guest.

I was wondering whatever they would have a arclive or not for the act 2 release, especially since I never saw they put up a link.
Nice that they are doing a team battle instead of a tournament, a good way to promote Izanami I think.

1 hour ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

I hope we get a little peek of her Astral Finish

Kokonoe drops a nuke for her Astral. Nine drops a bunch of meteors. So with Izanami I expect the planet to explode. The Goddess of Death cannot be outdone.

4 minutes ago, AchedSphinx said:

Kokonoe drops a nuke for her Astral. Nine drops a bunch of meteors. So with Izanami I expect the planet to explode. The Goddess of Death cannot be outdone.

Until you get someone like Mai Natsume who proceeds to French the opponent and then we cut to the universe imploding or something. Remix Heart was fucking weird...

Good news about the Izanami footage though. I'll likely be at work but the internet never failed me before so I'll hopefully get my chance to see the little Death Incarnate in action as well.

8 hours ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Things to look for after her release:

-Someone finishing arcade to hear her theme (or try it)

-Someone finish arcade with her to see the act 3 trailer

-Relius and Amane Astral finish her

-Izanami Astral Finish

That's what I was gonna mention, also, put that in in an "Izanami Infodump" thread/topic (if someone wants to start it, or maybe I will, lol.), or continue discussion here either way. I know those in JP will get to try her out first ASAP, but I'll be trying to head out to Round 1 in the P.H. SoCal location if I can get there early as possible, and yeah, hopefully not bombarded by players who would want to try her (obviously), or a crowd either way. And if anyone hasn't already posted those as what JMF said, I'll try and get something out if it if possible. (But usually the players in JP would anyways if they have enough $ to use and get it pictured/recorded anyways.)

14 hours ago, Tokkan said:

New info.

Tengai no Hi = Fireball move. Gets bigger the longer the charge.
Araragi = The Yasakani no Magatama is shot forward like a projectile. Will stop in position when the button is released, so it can be used a a set-type projectile.
Hazen no Kui = That kick-teleport-kick super. OD version adds more hits.

Hm, I got them all right except for one, Dammit. Alright so the one I messed up was Jiai No Yuu [63214C] so it's a Command grab didn't had info on this so good to know, Never expected her to have one Nice, Also the fact that it gives her Barrier back is really good cause you'll want to have -Mujuu no Tate- out most of the time, since it has so many usage Overall. Ok So [236A] must be Gaihou no geki then, that Dinosaur move alright. Btw Araragi reminds me of Jedah : Dio = Sega move, I've also been wondering if it has similar uses since I first saw it, which It looks like it does since you just confirmed it with the info that you shared. Also nice Tech with -Mujuu no Tate- & -Tengai No Hi- since -Tengai No Hi- is really dangerous to use in neutral since the time that it takes for it to come out is slightly slow which is not safe at all to use in neutral. Also I wonder if she can Follow up after the command grab~
Oh um, Also does it say anything about her being able to move freely or Do other Special moves while she's shooting the Drive Projectiles in Magatama mode? Like if she can then that's really strong cause she can freely charge -Tengai No Hi- & Cover herself up with the Projectiles or Just be safer in general with the approach, Ect.

Btw thanks a lot, again For translating this lol! @Tokkan

7 minutes ago, Tong said:

Taking a closer look, it appears that Tengai no Hi and Mujuu no Tate share the same animation?

No they're two seperate moves, Tengai = Fire Ball | Mujuu = Barrier. What you saw was the Screenshot of it showing an Example of synergy bewteen those two moves while also gaving you an example of the ability that -Mujuu No tate- has which is : Gives you invincibility | Immune against the opponents Strike Propeties moves. Also Btw it didn't specify if it was only 1hit or If it could be More than 1hit+

638000.jpg

638007.jpg

638008.jpg

What Am I saying, It's probably just 1Hit. I would honestly find it broken if it was more than 1Hit. I just hope that the Start Up Frames are at least Fast or Similar to how Nines Sea Moss Gate [236D] is <3 That would be really nice.

I imagined that having it out drains barrier constantly and being hit causes you to take a chunk out automatically so it has a soft cap of two, maybe three hits hits before she automatically goes on empty, and then wont be able to use it again while she's in a vulnerable state so she gets punished for not actually making use of it. She could even suffer some guard break recoil if she runs on empty by taking a hit, blocking the attack, but leaving her unable to plow through and keep attacking like it appears she's doing against ranga in that screenshot. Accompanied by a slower startup so you can deny her using it if she tries to set it up while you're on her face.

In any event, that's what I'd prefer, specially over a quick setup full body guard point that takes one hit and no more, that seems a little more gimmicky and obnoxious to deal with, fantastically weak against any of the characters who have a plethora of multi-hit moves, and really strong against people with slow single hit normals.