kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

10 hours ago, NeoStrayCat said:

That's what I was gonna mention, also, put that in in an "Izanami Infodump" thread/topic (if someone wants to start it, or maybe I will, lol.), or continue discussion here either way. I know those in JP will get to try her out first ASAP, but I'll be trying to head out to Round 1 in the P.H. SoCal location if I can get there early as possible, and yeah, hopefully not bombarded by players who would want to try her (obviously), or a crowd either way. And if anyone hasn't already posted those as what JMF said, I'll try and get something out if it if possible. (But usually the players in JP would anyways if they have enough $ to use and get it pictured/recorded anyways.)

Hi everyone, how are you doing? I followed Dustloop for years and never joined or participated til now. I'm new here and I want to say that I will be going on Wednesday to Round 1 to test out Izanami and I hope that NeoStrayCat can make the trip.

Edited by Shadow_Aizen
Typo. Correcting my sentences

10 minutes ago, Poultrygeist said:

It's been about 8 years since CT, it's time for the king to return to his throne.  I hope this does not bug you.

No more than your terrible pun. ;P

3 hours ago, Poultrygeist said:

It's been about 8 years since CT, it's time for the king to return to his throne.  I hope this does not bug you.

Oh my god, the horror of Arakune back in CT......... this cannot be happening!

Looks like we have a winner here

Image5_zpszkxaydst.jpg

2spooky4me

Image6_zpstqdok8cu.jpg

Just hope it won't be that hard to learn the new matchups and some existing ones *cof* Arakune *cof*

On 1/25/2016 at 9:31 AM, Chaoschao222 said:

The Goddess of death who has a barrier-based mechanic with one of her moves gets a move that consumes life and refills her barrier. This makes more sense than giving it to DANCEGOD Amane, who just has the chip mechanic as far as barrier is concerned.

Okay, I missed that; the move suddenly makes sense.  Also, I'm not really up to date on CF Amane; I didn't realize they made it easier for him to get into Level 3 drill.    In the past barrier guard really messed with Amane because it was so difficult to build his Drill unless you work into 6D, and then the thing over heats so quickly you don't get too much use out of it.  This was doubly so for his distortions who's chip was basically shut down by barrier guarding.  Nice to see Amane being a bit better.

Izanami seems interesting because she can use ground normals in the air and seems to have some other real shenanigans.    Her 5B looks like it's going to have long range.

Also, Chaoschaos; you don't think Amane's move can drop someone's guard?  If he swung those legs at me with that dress, I'd be letting down some sort of guard whether I want to or not.

Well, might as well ask again for this one.
Is someone with a nico premium maybe restreaming the stream in 30 mins?

Gotta say that I didn't expect Izanami to be so grappler-like in gameplay. Despite her projectiles and mobility, her range is rather short, and her gameplan comes down to staying in her opponent's face while covering the holes in her pressure with the Drive. Not to mention that she has two command grabs and a super-armor mode. Which means that the chances of me at least subbing her have just gone up.

She doesn't seem very grappler-like to me, despite the command grab. I mean, low-range, high-mobility, stay in the opponent's face. Sounds more like Makoto.

Time stop super looks so fucking badddddd. What kind of move has 5 second startup?

13 hours ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

What is the problem? Arakune is OP again? I know he got a HP buff, but... does it have more?!

With the SMPs removed from all of the normal attacks, Arakune has an easier time cursing the opponent (Can one hit curse off of a 5A).

Overall, he's better than his CPEX version. 

1 hour ago, Chaoschao222 said:

She doesn't seem very grappler-like to me, despite the command grab. I mean, low-range, high-mobility, stay in the opponent's face. Sounds more like Makoto.

Time stop super looks so fucking badddddd. What kind of move has 5 second startup?

I assume they want you to combo it with the super-armor mode before flying away to the opposite side of the screen... Or rather, they don't want it to be unexpectedly broken. I wish you could at least use it after the command grab, but that requires 150 Heat.

People managed to find a use for Kokonoe's Golden Tager, so maybe they can do it with time stop, too.

Hm, I'll admit, Izanami does seem to play a bit like a "Blazblue" Character with those combos and normals.  I was hoping so something a bit more unique, in the vein of a CT character, but I need to see a bit more gameplay - or ideally play her myself.