kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Well at least we know Izanami cannot generate heat during Za Warudo. So no matter what she has to make sure to do as much damage as possible. Otherwise you just blew up 100 meter and the opponent is ready to return the favor. 

A couple of things

Act 3 is called: The replacement blue or The Replacement Azure

Here is our next Character for act 3 - The lovely Es. Turns out Xblaze is now relevant

Litchi's Panda was Roy all along

Naoto is an "offshoot" according to Izzy, and Raquel tells him not to touch the Azure fragment that popped up for him.

Everyone's wishes are being overwritten by Noel, because she's learned the truth and is losing her shit, as always.

Rachel's losing her powers to the point that Raggy's asking her what her deal is.

Assrail is Izzy's dog, and has a pact, or something. He want's to fight Ragna at full strength, says something about it not being the right time.

Mu got fucked by Noel's issues, and all the blame has been put on her for some shit.

Jin's gonna go kill defeat "that person".

Hazama and Terumi aren't riding the same ride anymore. Hazama trolls him and decides he's not going to be Termin's Tool anymore and want's to be his own self. Turns out he actually did have his memories all along and was merely pretending to be retarded. Terumi wants Susanoo for a vessel, and has the Successor of the Azure for something or other.

In nine's ending, she somehow was able to gather all of the Noxes. It shows her standing in the center with all of the noxes surrounding her.

Apparently the girl in Amaterasu is the "true Noel"

Izanami impales herself on Raggy's sword when he was facing her, she goes crazy and tells him to face the truth of the world if he wants to end everything. Here's the dialog

>Ragna: "Wha--- Saya...? You, on purpose...! Why!?"
>Izanami: "Fu... Fufufufu..."
>*STATIC*
>Ragna: "!? This is...!?"
>Izanami: "That's right... A Phenomenon Intervention."
>Ragna: "That again!? Shit!"
>Izanami: "Before, you said that you would end everything... In that case... Just what manner of 'end' comes after my defeat... I'll have you confirm it with your own eyes..."
>Ragna: "What the hell are you thinking?"
>Saya: "Do not fret... I'm saying I'll show it to you, my ever-so foolish Brother... Just who the enemy you must defeat truly is..."
>Ragna: "The enemy I must defeat? You, just what the hell are you---"
>*MORE STATIC*
>Ragna: "Damn it!"
>Izanami: "Kuhaha! If you wish to end everything, you must first face the truth! And know! The merciless power of God! Your own powerlessness! At that time, a great manner of enjoyment shall await you... Ragna... Ragna the Bloodedg---"
>*STATIC, BRIEF FUZZY IMAGE OF THE GIRL CRUCIFIED TO THE MASTER UNIT*
>*TIMELINE RESET*

1454007944865.jpg

4 minutes ago, GunBlazer said:

It would be better if this was posted here.

It all is, none of the information in that post is new to the story thread. A lot of it is speculation/fuzzy info as well outside of the name of act 3

So ......Es from Xblaze is going to be the Act 3 Boss? it´s clear it´s her in that image

(she´s way too nice of a person to be a villain though......)

1 minute ago, ivanchu77 said:

So ......Es from Xblaze is going to be the Act 3 Boss? it´s clear it´s her in that image

(she´s way too nice of a person to be a villain though......)

Probably not. Currently, it looks like the boss of Act 3 will be... Noel.
There is no clear boss like Act 1 shown.

8 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Probably not. Currently, it looks like the boss of Act 3 will be... Noel.
There is no clear boss like Act 1 shown.

Actually Nine was the phantom of the Labryath boss remember?

2 minutes ago, Toxin45 said:

Actually Nine was the phantom of the Labryath boss remember?

I meant, that you couldn't be more obvious in act 1 that Izanami would be the boss in act 2.
There are no such clear sign in act 2, and if there is one it points towards Noel.

1 hour ago, MabuRabu said:

In nine's ending, she somehow was able to gather all of the Noxes. It shows her standing in the center with all of the noxes surrounding her.

Welp, this may prove that Jubei has indeed been defeated by Nine, since his Nox showed up as well.... or is there a catch here?

2 minutes ago, LeonD said:

Welp, this may prove that Jubei has indeed been defeated by Nine, since his Nox showed up as well.... or is there a catch here?

Yes there is, and at this point we should go back to the Arcade Plot Discussion thread because this is starting to derail this thread.

1 hour ago, MabuRabu said:

*stuffs*

And who is Izzy? (just a question) :P

I'm with Zouf here; I'm having trouble figuring out what her game plan is supposed to be. She seems like another "Get in their face and do stuff" character, and I'm not even sure how her drive and her float help her with that.

19 minutes ago, Airk said:

I'm with Zouf here; I'm having trouble figuring out what her game plan is supposed to be. She seems like another "Get in their face and do stuff" character, and I'm not even sure how her drive and her float help her with that.

Her drive looks like it helps with locking the opponent down and float looks like its used for extremely mixup. So basically, she's looking like a rushdown/ lockdown hybrid of sorts. That said...we have little match footage of her sooo

59 minutes ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

Her drive looks like it helps with locking the opponent down and float looks like its used for extremely mixup. So basically, she's looking like a rushdown/ lockdown hybrid of sorts. That said...we have little match footage of her sooo

And it's not just little footage, it's some pretty bad quality too. Someone posted some videos from Izanami matches that were on Youtube. (Thanks by the way, nice find.) However, one of them was Izanami getting ran over by Stylish Tager, the other was she utterly laming out a questionable Hakumen (She even got a Negative Penalty and he still couldn't do squat.) and yet another one was a decent Lambda who threw the match to see Full-Screen Time Stop.

I mean, what are we even supposed to understand from this?

That slide special out of float though. She can hit low out of float and even do cross-unders. (Like cross-ups but from below, I forgot the thing.)

I don't know why, but I don't think she'll be below top tier before console release.

Maybe it's just me or new character not being fleshed out yet but she does look meh tier wise. Like atm her tool kit had nothing that I'm think "oh shit l need to learn what she can do" like I felt with nine. Just a general comment.. I'll wait till combo vids and more lab work come out.