kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Just thinking, isn't a surefire way for izanami to use her 50 meter timestop to like end a match if the opponents health is like at 30%? Like for example, Her drive is in active mode, she just got a knockdown, use susanno ribcage with arararararagi (the mult hit spinning bit move) they should be forced to block and then command grab. Wouldn't that work and make it gg no re?

If she could get out both Araragi and ribcage before they can tech and jump/throw her maybe, if Araragi even covers all the wake-up options it needs to.

Also am I missing something? or does stop-grab not purple throw people who are in blockstun?

1 hour ago, Myoro said:

Also am I missing something? or does stop-grab not purple throw people who are in blockstun?

It certainly should if it's actually a real command grab. (As opposed to something goofy like a "strike grab" where it looks like a grab but isn't and is therefore blockable.)

Note that it can be just an unblockable attack, too.

6 hours ago, Tokkan said:

Fenrich ranked up to "Hades" rank.

Duodecim Head
Hero
Kishin
Hades
And the 30th rank is...?

Does it already have something like Amaterasu? Or Master Unit?

28 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Does it already have something like Amaterasu? Or Master Unit?

That would be Kishin, which is taken from Sankishin(Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu).

Is Successor in use? It could be that. Otherwise Black Beast?
I have no other idea of what could be above Hades.

On 15/02/2016 at 3:14 PM, Zedar90 said:

That would be Kishin, which is taken from Sankishin(Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu).

Is Successor in use? It could be that. Otherwise Black Beast?
I have no other idea of what could be above Hades.

The Act IIi Boss. 

Probably something directly related to the Master Unit. Just hope they don't drop True Noel as a title. :v:

59 minutes ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

Ok, so I keep hearing that Act 3 will be in March.....where and when did this rumor start?

I have no idea, since I haven't seen it anywhere(that is on famitsu, dengeki or other Japanese media, as well as Mori's twitter)

I myself believe that it could come out on March the 31st, since it took about 2 months for Act 2, but it's only what I believe based on no evidence. So could the rumor have been started on the same grounds?
Anyway, I would be very surprised if it doesn't come on a Thursday, since Arc like to have a "major release" together with a Blue Radio episode, and those comes out on Thursdays.
The one time that pattern was broken was with Xrd Revelator, in that case the episode instead came when Jam was released for the arcades.

OST discussion goes in OST thread in Zepp. Posting the themes is against the rules, but you can post match videos with a good listen to those themes.

Interesting that the story screen shows Ragna this time around.

Here's hoping we get at least some news on console when Act 3 comes out :v:

So just like how Act 2 added Speedstar mode which is a reimagining of the traditional survival mode, this "Alliance" mode is a reimagining of Legion mode with some elements of Abyss mode? I wish they went the GGXXAC+R route and just kept all the various modes between installments (I miss Legion mode :().

Have to wonder if that feedback Mori asked Siliconera for about team mechanics like tagging somehow influenced the creation of this mode since most people were saying they wanted the team mechanic to be optional?

3 hours ago, Axiomatic said:

So just like how Act 2 added Speedstar mode which is a reimagining of the traditional survival mode, this "Alliance" mode is a reimagining of Legion mode with some elements of Abyss mode? I wish they went the GGXXAC+R route and just kept all the various modes between installments (I miss Legion mode :().

Yeah I remember Legion Mode. It was actually rather fun. But alas it was probably taken down so we could attract the Attack on Titan crowd (and then get frustrated whenever we didn't use a character named "Azrael" to just Growler Field every attack the boss has) instead. Though, I'll give ASW props for changing things up as time goes along and putting in newer modes for the single player stuff. Yes yes, BB is very much a fighting game and the VS. player aspect will always be top priority. But it's good to have options for when you're looking to just relax with a bit of more casual play.

3 hours ago, Axiomatic said:

Have to wonder if that feedback Mori asked Siliconera for about team mechanics like tagging somehow influenced the creation of this mode since most people were saying they wanted the team mechanic to be optional?

Possibly. I think it was a more or less positive response for the inclusion of a tag-in mode, so perhaps Mori is simply testing the waters with Alliance mode? 

On 25/02/2016 at 3:24 AM, MLSTRM said:

Interesting that the story screen shows Ragna this time around.

Here's hoping we get at least some news on console when Act 3 comes out :v:

Welp, we probably gonna get one month after the act 3 release.