kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

15 minutes ago, redsilversnake said:

720A - Jintou no Koku

I was under the impression that was the 100% meter DD not the astral. The astral is supposed to be 720D, as far as I have been told. 720A is listed under the "Distortion Drive" section as the fullscreen, 5 second start up timestop move and not the astral. Thanks though.

Edited by Axiomatic
Posting error

This is my first time seeing one of those be gentle sempai.

I kinda figure the top and bottom are saying strongest/weakest (even then there are some eyebrows being raised at those fresh, hot opinions.), But confound those moonrunes, I have no idea what left and right are supposed to be. The power of their neutral?

Left = has weaknesses
Right = well-rounded

Just now, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Well, now I guess Terumi is getting way better than Hazama now.

Making Mitsurugi's switch to the former both delicious and painful...

1 minute ago, Angry Guy of DE said:

>Kagura
>>Well Rounded

I don't believe this person's opinion at all.

Well, despite his inputs, he is a little well-rounded, not that much this person showed up.

Hazama lower than Tager? These are scary times we're living in.

In all seriousness I kind of dislike tier lists like this. There's no context for the stuff. I like my tier lists with family friendly buzz words so I know why X character is 1% better than X+1 character. It might be awhile before I see a tier list like that. I'm patient.

1 minute ago, Angry Guy of DE said:

Platinum comes off as more well rounded than Kagura, though for the list I suppose it uses the reasoning that her items are random as to why she has weaknesses.

And yet both Kagura and Platinum are related to be weak in the tier list.

>> See now Tager in weak and well rounded

OK, this person doesn't know how to make an opinion

The fuck is Nine doing that far on the has weaknesses side. Her only hard weakness is being caught out when she has no magic, and getting magic on nine is actually 'you are actually pressing buttons' level of difficulty, even then that's negated by her having enough heat. 

Sure she may not be deserving of the title of most well rounded ever because she does have that Achilles heel, but were it not for that she'd have the largest, most versatile toolbox in the cast with a kunzite on top. Maybe I'm just salty because I'm sick of seeing Nine, but further left than Nu-13?

1 hour ago, oh no, he said said:

The fuck is Nine doing that far on the has weaknesses side. Her only hard weakness is being caught out when she has no magic, and getting magic on nine is actually 'you are actually pressing buttons' level of difficulty, even then that's negated by her having enough heat. 

Sure she may not be deserving of the title of most well rounded ever because she does have that Achilles heel, but were it not for that she'd have the largest, most versatile toolbox in the cast with a kunzite on top. Maybe I'm just salty because I'm sick of seeing Nine, but further left than Nu-13?

She has pretty awkward movement, a reversal that is only available when magic is stocked, which then removes said magic, her backdash isn't frame 1 invuln and she has difficulties mashing out of things. She has tools yes, but they're not tools that are always available to her.

3 minutes ago, -Seo said:
1 hour ago, oh no, he said said:

She has pretty awkward movement, a reversal that is only available when magic is stocked, which then removes said magic, her backdash isn't frame 1 invuln and she has difficulties mashing out of things. She has tools yes, but they're not tools that are always available to her.

And her Gameplay seems like a cheat code list from GTA, remember the inputs and what it does.

Nine is an amazing character. Even her weaknesses which can rear their heads at the most ugly times, aren't too bad. Her not having a frame 1 backdash hurts slightly but being able to get out of lockdown where no one else could, at just the right moment? I've seen it, it's beautiful. If she can't though she's not too hot. 

Not sure I think she should at least be in the middle horizontally. The worst part about her honestly seems to be that her different magics can either make her very hard to deal with, or might as well not have magic tier at any given moment (like having the fairy stacked against a character that easily makes her block). The movement, while slow, is offset by her incredibly good midrange game, and God hand. 

shes great

rachel being top tier doesn't surprise me, shitty defense but it's possible her neutral is even better, ironically, without pumpkin. And it's not just the bats either, it's the wind mechanic being so awesome now. Pressure is still great. And she became much easier. I am seeing much more Rachel than ever before.

2 hours ago, -Seo said:

I'm not saying she should be swapped over to the right side completely, but the fact she's further to the left than Nu, who has pretty much no answer to people being in her face other than a counter assault, burst, or waiting for pushback to get them out of her face, or Amane who has no safe defensive tools and is punished for being stuck on defensive by passive drill loss, when even conditionally, she has a safe reversal, seems silly.

Ultimately, I agree with TD's assessment.