kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Anyone know why nine has a demon? Is that a piece of her magic, enslaving creatures from other planets?

another question about nine. How is she able to "store" her spells? Like is there a reasonable explanation for that? (If your answer is "because magic", I'll understand lol)

55 minutes ago, TD said:

Anyone know why nine has a demon? Is that a piece of her magic, enslaving creatures from other planets?

another question about nine. How is she able to "store" her spells? Like is there a reasonable explanation for that? (If your answer is "because magic", I'll understand lol)

No, as far as I know it has never been explained what Hi no Kagutsuchi is or why Nine has it with her.

As for storing spells, because she is Nine? There is no one as skilled at sorcery as Nine is, so there if she can do something no one else can it is never surprising.

I feel like "storing" is a mechanic for the game itself. If we're talking about story, I'd assume she just has those twenty or so spells at her disposal with the flick of her finger. Though I suppose there are limitations to her magic, since she's not using all twenty spells simultaneously. I honestly don't follow the story much so I'm just speculating haha.

Oh man. Is this translated yet?

Edit: Sorry about the double-post. Anyway, I guess I should ne hype, but without knowing what exactly was detailed...

Edited by Steve-Fiction
Double post

Incoming "Es is my new main!11" hype storm.

Es is my new main!11

Jokes aside, I'm glad to see the Xblaze games getting some recognition from ASW. I really liked Es as a character and I'm really looking forward to see how the Blazblue story wraps up.

I don't think anyone is surprised to see her coming to the game. Given what we've learned in the last few months, it was just a matter of letting the cat out of the bag. Still hype though.

1 hour ago, Litherain-XIII said:

My body.. is ready for the console date..

ohhh heck ya, I'm pretty sure we get a release date soon for this fall year.

HOLY SHIT THEY ENDED PUTTING ES IN THE GAME HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Loved her in the 2 Xblaze games, really surprised she ended becoming a playable character here, instant main even if she´s cancer tier

2 minutes ago, Angry Guy of DE said:

Give us a console release date so I can fully understand how you've ruined Kagura already.

The gematsu article states fall 2016 for Japan, so it won't be until at least September, probably much later in western regions. There will be more information when the full famitsu article comes out on Thursday.

Majority of people will import that version of this game just like the other previous installments. I'm ready to pre order that! :thumbu:

3 minutes ago, Daisy-Fan said:

Majority of people will import that version of this game just like the other previous installments. I'm ready to pre order that! :thumbu:

Unless the gods are merciful and we actually get it in the states at a reasonable time.,

@yakuzu probably an small chance, but i do wish they could do that same as they did for GG Xrd. I do agree tho.

From a Japanese thread.

Game modes: Arcade, Vs, Grim of Abyss, Score Attack, Speed Star, Network.
Es will have an arcade story.
The story mode will center on Ragna and it will only be one.

Opening theme: TRUE-BLUE, Kotoko.
Ending theme: BLAZBLUE~Hikari no Mukou he~, Faylan.

YUOVeIO.jpg