kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Just now, Zedar90 said:

From a Japanese thread.

Game modes: Arcade, Vs, Grim of Abyss, Score Attack, Speed Star, Network.
Es will have an arcade story.
The story mode will center on Ragna and it will only be one.

Opening theme: TRUE-BLUE, Kotoko.
Ending theme: BLAZBLUE~Hikari no Mukou he~, Faylan.

YUOVeIO.jpg

Based on the pictures she look really awesome. Im not familar with x blaze series, but look very intersting for me to try out. Did they release her yet?

12 minutes ago, SixWingedAngel said:

Awesome, time to finish xblaze.

Now all we need is another male character to balance the cast

wink wink

N to the U to the T to the S to that. More big chested gals with swords please. Can never get too many of those :v:.

Wonder how Es would play though...

7 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

From a Japanese thread.

YUOVeIO.jpg

Zedar are you some kind of psychic or just have really good timing? I was just about to ask if we have a teaser scan of her. Your ability scares me...

That looks pretty damn nice though. I imagine it'll look even better in motion.

EDIT: Oh hey, Faylan is NOT doing the opening theme this time around? Instead they have Kotoko who sang Ao-iconoclast from the original Calamity Trigger console opening. What a callback...and now I suddenly feel really old.

3 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

From a Japanese thread.

YUOVeIO.jpg

Im not familar with the x blaze series. But she look really awesome, (then again, i always attracted to giant weapon characters.). When will we get some gameplay for her?

When will be able to see gameplay of her? She looks awesome to me based on the pictures. (Then again, i like giant wep characters.) :P

From an interview with Mori.
Blazblue was originally supposed to be a trilogy, but it became 4 games due to that Blazblue got more characters then it was predicted it would have.
The scenario is mostly written by Mori, but he was also assisted by the scenario staff Kumakawa and the writer Komao Mako.
Es will appear in places in the beginning, but won't full out appear until after halfway of the story.
Es' outfit was made by Mori making the base for it, and Higuchi made the final touches.
Since there might be players coming from Xblaze, they've made Es easy to use.
Es has a command grab that is surprisingly cute if it fails.

source

Guys, hype is good but remember we don't want all the information to be swamped by them. Talk about the facts.

4 minutes ago, mAc Chaos said:

Guys, hype is good but remember we don't want all the information to be swamped by them. Talk about the facts.

Valid point. It seems like he will be released at console. SO its going to be awhile before we see anyting right?

2 hours ago, Narroo said:

She looks like she should be in Melty Blood instead of Blazblue, to be honest.

like someone said in another thread she looks like Saber xD

Es? That's pretty sudden. I'm really eager to see videos of her because I wonder if she'd be another zoner. I'd be surprised if she was, considering they apparently made her easier to play.

Now we only need Trinity and Jubei as playable characters and everybody will be happy.

By the way, Es really looks awesome in-game and her portrait. I wonder if she will be playable in arcades before the console release.

Just now, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Now we only need Trinity and Jubei as playable characters and everybody will be happy.

By the way, Es really looks awesome in-game and her portrait. I wonder if she will be playable in arcades before the console release.

Not likely, she is being referred to as console original, and will likely be added to the arcades at the same time as other possible DLC characters when the console characters re balance patch arrives.

57 minutes ago, Zedar90 said:

Since there might be players coming from Xblaze, they've made Es easy to use.
Es has a command grab that is surprisingly cute if it fails.

source

Mori is a liar. Always keep that in mind. He considered CP vanilla Izayoi to be "easy to use". Still, wasn't Naoto made to be in the same boat? Since he's from Bloodedge Experience and all that?

5 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

while having Trinity and Jubei become playable would be nice, i really don't see any sign of that happening. i barely even saw jubei appear in the story much back in Chronophantasma 

Just now, Shado_Onikkisu said:

while having Trinity and Jubei become playable would be nice, i really don't see any sign of that happening. i barely even saw jubei appear in the story much back in Chronophantasma 

Well, we can have the hope for Trinity because she has a portrait in arcade (forgot which character and which act).

But yeah, can't say anything for Jubei unless his battle against Nine at the end of CP could mean something.

1 minute ago, Contreras1991 said:

im wonder if this would be her theme 

This theme is awesome, however, I don't think it will make to the game...

BUT if Arc make what they make in GG about old themes, we may have this theme on the board.