kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

I dunno, but it feels weird. I can agree with mirror match becoming problematic (and only Litchi noticing it), but Tsubaki vs Izayoi can't be that weird if it is a situation similar to Noel vs Mu in CP.

Astral Finishes may not be canon, but I think weird if Jubei were hit by it and appears another Jubei at the end.

26 minutes ago, kosmos badgirl said:

Looks like ASW is going big with this game, that Famitsu cover, not cheap for sure.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201604/14103627.html

Well, it is the last big BB of Ragna's story. Might as well go big or go home!

21 minutes ago, Calamitus said:

Es' sword looks pretty sick in that picture. Also, really like what they've done with main menu for console release so far. Not much to go analyze on Es yet other than what we saw. First pic looks like a projectile but I wonder about the second pic. It looks like a special with those special effects but could also pass as a D normal

Hm... I wonder what they are saying in the image where Kagura and Hibiki are in jail...

It seems another move was revealed for Es, and are those images at the bottom of her page supposed to be for CF? Or are they from Xblaze?

Man, they really go out of their way to keep Es's playstyle ambiguous. "Look at these sword effects, is that her drive!?" "Her reach seems long, maybe she deals lots of damage, too!?". Not sure why I expected to get anything more than that.

We see Ragna in his natural habitat of getting bodied once again. Look how comfortable he looks indulging in life's luxuries.

I guess the Story of BlazBlue ends not with the Boundary or Izanami or whatever...but with Ragna finally getting caught by the law for running on his food bills at that restaurant.

9 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Hm... I wonder what they are saying in the image where Kagura and Hibiki are in jail...

It seems another move was revealed for Es, and are those images at the bottom of her page supposed to be for CF? Or are they from Xblaze?

I'm pretty sure it's Ragna who's actually in jail, notice the magic circle around him.

Those images are from Xblaze. The first is from when she first appeared to save Touya and the second is when she first wakes up after Unomaru creates her.

What does that section about Es on the last page say? The one with concept art of her back for some strange reason (besides fanservice).

14 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Ragna is the one in jail though . . .

19 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

" That's a 'cliched phrase'... This guy sure is amusing. We have a rope around your neck. Just accept your defeat gracefully, you big criminal."
Situation is pretty much reverse of what you suggested. Ragna is in the jail because everyone's memories are a mess. (Pretty sure they are recapping the arcade mode stuff in Story Mode...)

6 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

What does that section about Es on the last page say? The one with concept art of her back for some strange reason (besides fanservice).

Es' new outfit have been made to still have the atmosphere of the outfit from Xblaze while also make the movements of an action game to be easily seen.
It has also an opening in the back. This is Mori's “desire” according to Higuchi

20 minutes ago, SoWL said:

Man, they really go out of their way to keep Es's playstyle ambiguous. "Look at these sword effects, is that her drive!?" "Her reach seems long, maybe she deals lots of damage, too!?". Not sure why I expected to get anything more than that.

lol, wow. Guess we'll have to wait for a proper unveiling later then. So far, her normals are looking pretty good though.

Spoiler

66kSv0m.jpg

You know, when I think about it, perhaps her drive will revolve around something similar to her abilities in XBlaze or something similar to the Azure. But hey, that's just my take. Hopefully they'll show her off later this year. I'm so excited to try out every new character!

13 minutes ago, Angry Guy of DE said:

So with Es here we can now properly toss Noel into the garbage since she is superior in every way and isn't doing Gunkata like its 2002.

Sadly, as much as I'd love that, fat chance. The day Noel gets tossed away is when Mori stops giving a damn about her.

46 minutes ago, BlazGearRegalia said:

Reveal hidden contents

66kSv0m.jpg

You know, when I think about it, perhaps her drive will revolve around something similar to her abilities in XBlaze or something similar to the Azure. But hey, that's just my take. Hopefully they'll show her off later this year. I'm so excited to try out every new character!

Es didn't really have any abilities in XBlaze. She was just super strong, fast and carried a giant sword. The Azure Eyes only gave her Phenomenon Intervention (which obviously can't be applied to gameplay) and even when she temporarily used the Phantom Memory: XBlaze after becoming human all that did was increase her stats. All of the sword beam stuff we've seen and whatever else comes is completely new.

6 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

Es didn't really have any abilities in XBlaze. She was just super strong, fast and carried a giant sword. The Azure Eyes only gave her Phenomenon Intervention (which obviously can't be applied to gameplay) and even when she temporarily used the Phantom Memory: XBlaze after becoming human all that did was increase her stats. All of the sword beam stuff we've seen and whatever else comes is completely new.

Yeah, it's completely new. I'm wondering, since it's likely that Es is still using Murakumo that only has a different shape, could that swords that appears be some kind of sword summoner like ability? Instead of shooting it, she creates a "chain" of swords.

Es looks sick. As much as I don't really jump on hype trains, unless she's absurdly slow or has some gimmick that needs some level of execution I can't do (Naoto, why so many micro-dashes?) I might actually main her.

That j.C though. Glorious. Now we know why Hibiki went full psycho. Shame we have no clue about her Drive, but I'd be ok with something like Noel's drive. And I still think that hourglass-thingy is her DP.

Poor Ragna though. Nine is like, "Pick up that soap." At least she's not stomping on him this time, right?