kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

The way kenji explains it gets me mildly hype for this taro guy even if it is just speculation ^^

On 10/6/2016 at 6:54 PM, Kenji Harima said:

I am afraid that Taro thanks to his abilities might become a mid-range zoner (similiar to Amane) or some combination between zoner and grappler (BlazBlue doesn't have that kind of character). In the first case we have several zoners: Lambda, Mu, Nu, Amane, Rachel and mixed one Litchi (I have excluded chars with projectile moves) so I think it's enough? The second seems to be little more interesting: Taro would be able to pull enemies by his strings from med/long distance  and do some special throws, chain throws (depends from meter), shock them with electricity etc. However these "pulling-moves" shouldn't be able to block/cancel too easy. Another grappler who is potentially faster, more agile and more universal than Tager would be fresh. 

I like to have Taro ingame too and i want him to be Trap Zoner with mid range slow move. And 3 variable unblockable pulling-move special that unsave even in max range ( opp will recovery first) deal no dam but you can commbo off it with 50 meter or pulling opp to your set trap to continue combo or setplay.

But grappler zoner are cool too. I think Killer Instict have one character like that. 

Vanilla CP is weird to me because a lot of comments from voice actors at the time would imply the English dub for it was completed before the game even came out in Japan.

3 hours ago, Tokkan said:

Vanilla CP is weird to me because a lot of comments from voice actors at the time would imply the English dub for it was completed before the game even came out in Japan.

BB has a history of completing the English battle voices (and battle voices only) prior to the Japan release because the game needs to have them to be able to play with someone who selects them in another region later.  Which I've always felt was silly, but that might be what you are thinking of?

BB has a history of completing the English battle voices (and battle voices only) prior to the Japan release because the game needs to have them to be able to play with someone who selects them in another region later.  Which I've always felt was silly, but that might be what you are thinking of?

No no. Actors who only played story mode characters reported voice recording being done before CP Japanese release. Like Amanda C. Miller (Nine) did if I recall correctly, though at the time she couldn't reveal what character she voiced.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Do you guys think we are going to get the arcade version demo with preorder or is it impossible because there too many characters? october is pretty far :(

11 hours ago, antonymichiru said:

Do you guys think we are going to get the arcade version demo with preorder or is it impossible because there too many characters? october is pretty far :(

I actually hope so, but I also hope they do this for those who order the physical copies too in case they get screwed over of another delay like what happened with GGXrd Revelator.

Also Limited Edition includes Nendoroid Petit Noel Ver.2, OST and Memorial Book.

Es is the first-print bonus character, a la Terumi, Adachi, Elphelt and Haehyun.

1 minute ago, Tokkan said:

Es is the first-print bonus character

That's strange, never got that impression. I wonder what that means.
No console exclusive character? Or will the console exclusive character be revealed later?

So Es is pre order dlc? Wow didn't saw that coming so then who is the first console exsuclive character I lockable from story mode?

1 hour ago, Zedar90 said:

That's strange, never got that impression. I wonder what that means.
No console exclusive character? Or will the console exclusive character be revealed later?

Mori said that CF is intended to last for a long span of time, so i guess they will add more DLC characters to keep the game alive.

19 minutes ago, Calamitus said:

Mori said that CF is intended to last for a long span of time, so i guess they will add more DLC characters to keep the game alive.

That's what everybody always said about every game, ever. I don't think it will be different from what any other BlazBlue was handled like.

Edit: I wouldn't mind being wrong.

Edited by Steve-Fiction

Sweet. I'm glad we have a release date now but I hope the NA/EU version is reasonably close. I'm not hardcore enough to keep up with the series like I used to but I do want to see how Ragna's story ends this time around and I can't do that with the Japanese version. Here's to hoping Aksys pulls through.

9 hours ago, Zedar90 said:

Release date announced(the date we already knew of).

Are you going to put the "Story" in the CF Plot Thread like you did in GGXrd??? I suppose that you will be one of the first on the forum who will obtain Japanese version.

On 13.06.2016 at 9:27 AM, NyanRider said:

I think Killer Instict have one character like that. 

Kan-Ra ;)

Another example similiar to my vision is Omega Red from Capcom's "Children of the Atom" or "Marvel Super Heroes". Generally Scorpion from the MK is an archetype of "pulling" characters thanks to his Kunai.

On 10.06.2016 at 4:35 PM, TD said:

The way kenji explains it gets me mildly hype for this taro guy even if it is just speculation ^^

:):thumbu:

10 minutes ago, Kenji Harima said:

Are you going to put the "Story" in the CF Plot Thread like you did in GGXrd??? I suppose that you will be one of the first on the forum who will obtain Japanese version.

??? Do you mean talk about spoilers and answer questions about the story? Probably.
So if anyone wants to avoid spoilers, don't go anywhere near the story thread at release and press on my spoiler tags(will use them until at least the NA release).

I thought we would only be allowed to discuss the Story mode after NA release, with the exception of Es (and any other console exclusive) arcade

6 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

I thought we would only be allowed to discuss the Story mode after NA release, with the exception of Es (and any other console exclusive) arcade

When was that rule made?