kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Weird, her name is the only one that isn't entirely made of capital letter or is it my impression? Anyway, my internet is a little messed up nowadays for videos (thanks, Brazil...), so, to cut the chase, I want to ask if her Astral is showed in this video, or Relius/Amane Astral on her...

19 hours ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Weird, her name is the only one that isn't entirely made of capital letter or is it my impression? Anyway, my internet is a little messed up nowadays for videos (thanks, Brazil...), so, to cut the chase, I want to ask if her Astral is showed in this video, or Relius/Amane Astral on her...

Nope. IIRC, one of another uploaders on YT called this a "loketest" for her so no Astral for her, or either Relius or Amane's were shown. We got to see her basic gameplan, unique Burst animation (she's the only one encompassed by runes surrounding her when she does it) and her (match) victory animation is to have her form a miniature replica of the opponent's Drive crest/emblem. You also see her fighting, in order:
-Bullet (Round 1 wasn't shown).
-Naoto.
-Kagura.
-Hazama.
-Lamb-chops.
-Mirror match.

First impressions is that she's got some really good reach on her with her sword (although she's very much an in-your-face character) and a very versatile projectile (by which I mean, they come out at different speeds depending on how you wanna go at it). Loving the character so far. She's definitely much more straightforward than her seniors Nine and Izanami. The only thing I'm confused about is how her power-up works, because sometimes it looks like she can keep it going for a long time but other times it disappears after one special is inputted.

And thus, the Es netplay army was born, trailing behind the Jin and Ragna armies. I'll pick her up for the lulz, those projectiles and normals are giving me a stiffy. 

22 hours ago, Shadow_Aizen said:

I just REALLY hope there's crossplay and data sharing between the PS4 and PS3.

Cross play, more than likely, since CPE, (save) data sharing however, well, hopefully it'll be included, CPE however, didn't. >.>

I'm surprised they haven't talked about DLC yet, considering we knew about Kokonoe and Terumi by this close to Japanese launch. Plus we got more than 1 console exclusive, in the forms of Kagura. Mind you, these new additions are really good, but there's 1 or 2 that still need to happen, and they also need to have an incentive for arcade players in Japan to buy the console game. I'd be very sad if Es alone was somehow enough to make that incentive seen as enough.

20 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

I'm surprised they haven't talked about DLC yet, considering we knew about Kokonoe and Terumi by this close to Japanese launch. Plus we got more than 1 console exclusive, in the forms of Kagura. Mind you, these new additions are really good, but there's 1 or 2 that still need to happen, and they also need to have an incentive for arcade players in Japan to buy the console game. I'd be very sad if Es alone was somehow enough to make that incentive seen as enough.

This is Ragna's final game, so maybe they wanna make sure they have everything ready to finish it as they want.

Also, if your thinking is correct, we gonna get Es and more 2 characters as console exclusive instead of one, it happened in most of the games, so... why not?

And if you check to Es description there is a ? indicating that one of the three characters most nearly concerned to her, it has not showed yet... So it could be a new character

13 hours ago, Juraya said:

Well, if this is a hint, then we might get another 3 characters.

https://twitter.com/ARCSY_Event/status/761460458884784128?s=09

Wow, 3? Cool stuff. 1 will likely be crazy Ragna (because they made a plot point of him getting overrun with power in CP and i'm sure it will happen again here), 1 is likely Mai Natsume due to the whole redesign, and I hope one of the potential 3 slots is Jubei of course. Very cool stuff though if we get 3 more.

I hope this is the last game for Ragna's Arc and they do a reboot for their next game (like Xrd)

Blazblue has way too many characters today.. It is too annoying to learn all the matchups, especially when you consider the game last 1 year at best....