kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

11 minutes ago, VermilionBird said:

We knew Mai was coming from a mile off. She's an important character with story relevance who is the protagonist of two manga series. She's not just some "random T&A waifu".

Honestly, can we just have a new character be announced and not have people moan all the time? 

So, are people just not allowed to have a difference of opinion then? There's every reason in the world to add Jubei, and every reason to be upset when he's passed over yet AGAIN. Demanding everyone only post favorable opinions isn't a good idea. I can understand to an extent, in the form of controlling flaming or etc, but right now, the message hasn't been that, it's just been "don't post negative opinions or opinions favoring Jubei". If it becomes too obtrusive, i'm sure a mod will simply clear them all away like they normally do, but demanding people censor themselves because their opinion isn't positive is terrible. Whenever ANYTHING happens, there will be people for it and against it for their own reasons, and both sides should be allowed to speak.

Also, being honest, I do hope that Mai's fun and unique now that she's here. I kind of hope she plays like Ken from Persona in a way. I'm curious and interested in her moveset, and can't wait to learn more about her. Doesn't mean i'm not mad as hell that it's not Jubei though.

Alright everyone calm down,and for the one who wanted Jubei since CT(including myself)is true that is kinda annoying that we have to continue waiting for him,but ranting in the forum will not change anything and is not healthy for the community,beside at least we got a hint of him becoming playable in CF thanks to the new emblem(which i doubt is Mai emblem because of the color and shape) and the increasing number of his appearance in the series,you know story mode screenshoot,variable heart appearance and the story plot,so let's just chill for now.

His time will come, at this point though anything said about him has been said a million times over.

Honestly before all this whining I was pretty neutral about Jubei. He was 'meh kind of neat cat yoda thing' tier for me. Then the 'when is Jubei' meme happened for years and IF he is finally added pretty sure I'm gonna end up hating the character in the end as much as I did for Yoda in SCIV since people pretty much soured his appeal potential with BS. 

For once can we all pretend (or accept) we all have opinions that don't matter. These things are out of our hands most of the time. Most of us aren't children so let's not act like it every time we're given a gift. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Number 13 said:

Honestly before all this whining I was pretty neutral about Jubei. He was 'meh kind of neat cat yoda thing' tier for me. Then the 'when is Jubei' meme happened for years and IF he is finally added pretty sure I'm gonna end up hating the character in the end as much as I did for Yoda in SCIV since people pretty much soured his appeal potential with BS. 

Yoda was also pretty awful for a lot of reasons. As was SC4 itself. BBCF shouldn't be awful, it looks like it'll be a lot of fun when it rolls around.

6 minutes ago, GEKKA said:

For once can we all pretend (or accept) we all have opinions that don't matter. These things are out of our hands most of the time. Most of us aren't children so let's not act like it every time we're given a gift. Thank you.

I have no idea what your post is even trying to convey.

1 minute ago, Zane Hitsurugi said:

Context is important. That isn't my point by the way.

2 minutes ago, GEKKA said:

Context is important. That isn't my point by the way.

I still don't get it, maybe I'm retarded. Are you saying that nobody should discuss how they feel about new character reveals?

3 minutes ago, Zane Hitsurugi said:

I believe he is merely stating that we should be grateful for what we get as dlc and not the opposite.

i can't help but feel slight pity for those who have wanted jubei; after all, it has seriously been years at this point. Patience trumps pity however.

1 hour ago, mitsuyoshi said:

My first post after so long of absen,so Mai has become a playable character,guess we already have 6 new playable character,anyway here some more new screenshoot

http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201607290088/

And for anyone interest,if you look at the galery screenshoot,you know the one with the arcade opening,you will see a screenshoot of the console opening wich show 4 emblem and the emblem is Ragna emblem,Amaterasu emblem,the azure emblem and one new yellow colored emblem that shape like 2 animal staring at each other with something like a sword in the middle and the position of the animal make the emblem kinda looks like a cat.

Good eye, that is for sure something we've not been introduced to before. I wonder what it could mean.

4 minutes ago, TD said:

i can't help but feel slight pity for those who have wanted jubei; after all, it has seriously been years at this point. Patience trumps pity however.

Don't worry,we(At least me) already got used to it, beside is not gonna hurt waiting for a little longer,anyway any ideas what kind of gameplay that will be implemented to Mai?

9 minutes ago, TD said:

I believe he is merely stating that we should be grateful for what we get as dlc and not the opposite.

Something that you have to pay for is not a gift. 

1 hour ago, mitsuyoshi said:

one new yellow colored emblem that shape like 2 animal staring at each other with something like a sword in the middle and the position of the animal make the emblem kinda looks like a cat.

I just hope it's "his" emblem.

But anyway, some people need to just calm down. I'm just as impatient for the cat to be playable as these fans are, but come on, don't blow up the thread with the complaining. It won't solve shit. How about going to a thread I made in this sub forum about small characters and you can talk about him there.

Oh yeah,and two quick questions. One, is there going to be an Arc Revo this year? And second, if there is one, are they going to announce more characters or Mai's the one that will be announced at that event(hopefully that doesn't happen)?

11 minutes ago, GF9Returns said:

Oh yeah,and two quick questions. One, is there going to be an Arc Revo this year? And second, if there is one, are they going to announce more characters or Mai's the one that will be announced at that event(hopefully that doesn't happen)?

If my memory serve me right,there is going to be an Arc Revo this year and judging by how arcsy promoting their game,they probaly just gonna show Mai trailer at the end,but if we lucky we might get to see the owner of the new emblem.

20 minutes ago, GF9Returns said:

Arc Revo is this year, but it will be after the game has released in Japan. Arc Revo is October 15, whereas BBCF console release is, if memory servces, October 6 in Japan. It's not entirely impossible they talk about future DLC characters there, but, I imagine Mai will be playable in the game by the time Arc Revo rolls around, so there would be no need to give her a special segment there.

Arc Revo this year is part of Toushinsai, which has its finals in mid-October, after BBCF console has already come out.

Just now, Vulcan422 said:

Never liked her, but if she plays like Sho or Minazuki in Ultimax I might try her out.

I expect her to play more like Sin (GGXrd) or perhaps a Koromaru-less Ken (P4U2).

So, why does every female character they add to this game either have to be in their underwear or be a 'waifu' cliche.  (Hello, maid lady Es!)  It's disturbing. 
Why can't they add a nicely designed character like Original Tsubaki that didn't revolve around T&A or female stereotype?  Did too many people make fun of the hat?

From a gameplay perspective:  It really doesn't help that the newer characters don't look too interesting to play as.  Es looks boring and is not why I original liked Blazblue, similar issues with 'Bloodedge.'  Somehow, I think Mai and her double entendre spear won't be that exciting either.

Also, since the plot of these games are major selling points:  I don't think many of us appreciate the unavoidable shoehorning that's going to happen.  We're pretty much near the end of the plot, we're building up to the climax, and the writing has always been on thin ice.  Now they're throwing characters out of nowhere into the climax for the sake of having no characters.  That's bad writing.  It's actually worse because they're all characters from a pre-existing visual novel series that's distinct from BB and so far largely unrelated aside from basic setting design.  It doesn't help that the visual novels are controversial. 

Anyways, I'm massively disappointed.  Almost every new character looks unappealing one way or another.

Nuns don't sell games, boobs 'and fanservice do. Blame our naughty minds not their business practices

Majority of the people who play fighting games are men. 

Men like titties. 

Men will pay for titties. 

This goes for anything that is majority male. Nothing disturbing about that, its just common sense. 

7 minutes ago, Zane Hitsurugi said:

Majority of the people who play fighting games are men. 

Men like titties. 

Men will pay for titties. 

This goes for anything that is majority male. Nothing disturbing about that, its just common sense. 

It does get disturbing when it gets out of hand.