kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

1 hour ago, redsilversnake said:

…There's a lot wrong with this.

For starters, ASW hasn't localized the games themselves; they've been contracting a company called Strangely Compelling, as Koei Tecmo and a couple other companies have for some of their franchises.

And if you think they're gonna work with any of those companies outside of actual development collabs…lol.

Also, crowdfunding has been addressed before; it's not gonna happen outside of the most niche circles in localization. A company like Aksys doing that would be harmful in the long run, as it would hurt their image with JP publishers.

I was getting head of myself when I wrote this because I was pretty pissed over Aksys not giving this a dub and how easily preventable this issue was.

Anyways, what could have been done so that this issue doesn't happen again

On 2016-08-24 at 9:53 PM, Leiopelma said:

A pity it won't include Mai's theme. I hope that Mai's theme will get a vocal version though, since Saori Hayami is a great singer.

Do we even know what Mai's theme will be?

4 hours ago, antonymichiru said:

Amane, Arakune: it's our time MUHUHAHAHA 

It's almost always Arakune's time

2 hours ago, Fangs Of Despair said:

Should we get a petition for Blazblue dubbed in other languages too? aha

(Italian dub pls)

That would be very strange and interesting

14 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

Don't think this petition for the dub has been posted here and it might not be 100% relevant but considering it was made in response to this news I figured it was worth putting it here to spread the word.

and Mela Lee and Cindy Robinson have even endorsed it

13 minutes ago, Domayv said:

and Mela Lee and Cindy Robinson have even endorsed it

Liking twitter posts does not equate to endorsement. It's more tacit approval than actual endorsement, they aren't actively encouraging people to sign the petition (and in all likelihood probably aren't even allowed to do so).

10 minutes ago, Tokkan said:

Liking twitter posts does not equate to endorsement. It's more tacit approval than actual endorsement, they aren't actively encouraging people to sign the petition (and in all likelihood probably aren't even allowed to do so).

the point is is that it caught their attention

10 minutes ago, Tokkan said:

If Aksys itself is allowed to encourage people to ask for the dub (even if not mentioning the petition) why wouldn't the voice actors be able to? Patrick Seitz's facebook post made it clear that he supports the dub so how is this different? In fact that post probably reached Aksys directly to cause the sudden shift in attitude. The actors have not been called in to work on Central Fiction and are thus under no contract regarding the game.

22 minutes ago, Ogiga99 said:

The actors have not been called in to work on Central Fiction and are thus under no contract regarding the game.

That mean's nothing, their contracts on previous games could've contained specific clauses for these kind of things. Seitz's post on FB was also not endorsing any sort of petition so it's completely fine.

Also, let's not discuss this any further.

On 8/27/2016 at 10:22 AM, TekkamanArk said:

It's almost always Arakune's time

That would be very strange and interesting

Poppy cock! It was not Arakune's time in BBCP version 2.0! 

But my my, how they added colorful characters to the roster. I personally could go for another Arakune like character. Not in game play wise, oh no. I mean character art wise. Something monstrous or non-human like.

Usually no iirc. Ps+ content especially free ones come with the "only unless subscribed currently" clause.

14 hours ago, Argent Zero said:

Poppy cock! It was not Arakune's time in BBCP version 2.0! 

But my my, how they added colorful characters to the roster. I personally could go for another Arakune like character. Not in game play wise, oh no. I mean character art wise. Something monstrous or non-human like.

I'd certainly be down for that

5 hours ago, antonymichiru said:

That theme is awesome !! 

So please tell me, if I buy one month subscription for PS+ , can I still use after? 

You can't play any of the games you get if it expires, so I'd imagine the same would be true of themes.