kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

I want to buy the physical limited edition copy when the game comes out, but to get the demo I have to buy JP PSN cards to preorder the game thus in the end buying the game twice?

I'm screwed am I?

1 minute ago, TekkamanArk said:

which he made at the same time he said Celica would never be playable because she's not a fighter, and yet here we are.

Mori never said that Celica will never be playable; he only said that Celica couldn't fight. Since he solved that issue via Minerva, there was no longer a reason for her not to be playable. If the hitbox issue is solved then Jubei can be added to the roster with no problem. If Jubei gets Hihiirokane he might be tall enough to get in.

I love this game so much that I just bought it a second time just to play the demo, since the limited edition doesn't have it :3

Mai looks great in gameplay. Good pressure, lots of tools, good projectile. Can't wait to return from work to play with Nine :D

The demo sounds like a lot of fun but I'm thinking Blazblue must not be doing well outside of Japan as the 3rd world treatment kind of feels like when Sega was talking about PSO2 "coming soon to NA". Still going to jump on the import train either way. Just a little disappointed with the way EU/NA version has been treated.

Is it really worth importing when the difference is a month? You miss out on the story unless you're fluent in Japanese, unless you wait on a story guide or something. Though I suppose the rest is fine regardless of language.

49 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

Is it really worth importing when the difference is a month? You miss out on the story unless you're fluent in Japanese, unless you wait on a story guide or something. Though I suppose the rest is fine regardless of language.

Most of the people importing either don't care for the story or are fluent in Japanese so it doesn't make a difference to them. Also some people are willing to wait 2 weeks at most before importing as was the case for P4A. 

I still question the date of the NA/EU personally too. Just seems a little odd to not have a real date for a game that's set to come out in 2 months.

24 minutes ago, MoneyD90 said:

I still question the date of the NA/EU personally too. Just seems a little odd to not have a real date for a game that's set to come out in 2 months.

Yeah they say November but it could be November 30 for all we know :P

I don't have a horse in this race since I play on PC, but didn't we first hear of the demo when it was announced/unveiled in Munich?

So why wouldn't there be a demo in EU now? Sounds really inconsistent to me.

Anyone else has trouble getting their legacy PS3 stick to work? When I plug mine in, I get a message kind of like the one in GGXRD Revelator, but I can't press any buttons... Couldn't find anything in the settings like in SF5 either. Pls halp

3 hours ago, MoneyD90 said:

This is from Amazon, so you know, not a reliable source as it could be a place holder, but the US LE has a date of Nov 30th.
I'm assuming for sure that's a place holder unless otherwise confirmed.

1 hour ago, kirbster said:

Anyone else has trouble getting their legacy PS3 stick to work? When I plug mine in, I get a message kind of like the one in GGXRD Revelator, but I can't press any buttons... Couldn't find anything in the settings like in SF5 either. Pls halp

I'm having the same problem, just with my PS360+. I don't even get a message pop up at all, no matter what mode I force.

Does it just not work with it?

Man, they're making it really hard for me to get the NA version at this point. What's the NA release date again? Just being able to hit training mode with most of the roster in the demo is already a huge incentive for me to import. Now if only I knew how the fuck to go about importing it. I'm guessing I just log in to my JP account that I made on my PS3, on my PS4 and just find a place to buy JP PSN cards. 

7 minutes ago, Moy_X7 said:

Man, they're making it really hard for me to get the NA version at this point. What's the NA release date again? Just being able to hit training mode with most of the roster in the demo is already a huge incentive for me to import. Now if only I knew how the fuck to go about importing it. I'm guessing I just log in to my JP account that I made on my PS3, on my PS4 and just find a place to buy JP PSN cards. 

Play-Asia is a good place to get PSN cards.