kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

4 minutes ago, kosmos badgirl said:

Play-Asia is a good place to get PSN cards.

The import fees are gonna kill me. I might as well move to Japan at this rate. Temptation will not get the better of me this time!

15 minutes ago, kosmos badgirl said:

Play-Asia is a good place to get PSN cards.

Yeah, that's what I used last time to get PSN cards and get BB:CPE so I guess I'll go with them again. So how does this work again? If you purchase (pre-order on PSN) the game do you automaIically get the demo?

1 minute ago, entnervt said:

Iirc yes, I think after purchasing it yesterday I could download it immediately.

How did you purchase your JP PSN cards?

My only options so far are the 5K yen card and 2 1K yen cards for a total $78 with Play-Asia. Wonder if I should look somewhere for a 500 yen card if those even exist lmao

On 07.09.2016 at 8:58 AM, Juraya said:

Guys about the demo, would you mind looking it up for me, since I have to go to work right now.
2. Is the ps3 madcatz fightstick TE compatible with BBCF, since Mori tweeted about that some sticks might not work with it.

A bit late, but I have madcatz soul edition stick (it reskinned TE afaik) and it doesn't work with the demo :(

Demo downloading at the moment, impulsive decisions op.

Time to get that Plat combo tech out since Jin combo tech is more than abundant.

37 minutes ago, Moy_X7 said:

How did you purchase your JP PSN cards?

My only options so far are the 5K yen card and 2 1K yen cards for a total $78 with Play-Asia. Wonder if I should look somewhere for a 500 yen card if those even exist lmao

I had 600 yen left and just bought one 5000 and 1000 card

4 hours ago, Moy_X7 said:

Man, they're making it really hard for me to get the NA version at this point. What's the NA release date again?

Aksys is shooting for a November release. It's really stupid that the west STILL has to wait a full month for seemingly no reason, other than the English localization which will be shit just like every other past Arcsys release since 2012, ever since Strangely Compelling took over the localization.

1 hour ago, Vulcan422 said:

Aksys is shooting for a November release. It's really stupid that the west STILL has to wait a full month for seemingly no reason, other than the English localization which will be shit just like every other past Arcsys release since 2012, ever since Strangely Compelling took over the localization.

AND Japanese still get's the important bits of the game much earlier, which defeats half the point.  Sure, there'll be some hardcore players that'll wait for the english release, but many of the die-hards are still going to buy the JP version.

Ya know, with that attitude, they may as well not localize it at all and just say "fuck he US fanbase". Its like you said, people who care about the game will get it now, otherwise some people are fine with waiting...particularly the people who wanna play for the story. Those people have no incentive to get this demo, so the US release is good for them.

I would have waited for the NA version if it wasn't for that ever-so tempting demo that they threw out at us. Oh well, while I do find the story interesting, it's just something extra/optional for me. That and there's always the inevitable "Extend" version that we'll most likely get later down the road... unless they pull another "demo only with JP version" then RIP story lol.

9 hours ago, culex-knight said:

Legacy controller support not kicking in for me: Hori Fighting Edge (v1) and Hori HRAP 3. :/

Try to switch user. I found this advice in twitter and with switched user I can navigate with madcatz TE though menus and it is available for selection in all modes.

33 minutes ago, Verner said:

Try to switch user. I found this advice in twitter and with switched user I can navigate with madcatz TE though menus and it is available for selection in all modes.

5 minutes ago, FG-Zawa said:

Another solution I found is to turn off your pad after plugging in your stick, it works for my Madcatz Fightstick Pro.

Both of these solutions work. (???) Thanks guys!

Mai looks... Really good.

can someone who has the demo tell me please if nine is in it? I want to buy it but only if I can play at least one of the new chars

1 minute ago, TD said:

Mai looks... Really good.

can someone who has the demo tell me please if nine is in it? I want to buy it but only if I can play at least one of the new chars

Yes, she is.

12 hours ago, BlackYakuzu94 said:

Ya know, with that attitude, they may as well not localize it at all and just say "fuck he US fanbase". Its like you said, people who care about the game will get it now, otherwise some people are fine with waiting...particularly the people who wanna play for the story. Those people have no incentive to get this demo, so the US release is good for them.

If I can go back to it briefly, this is why rushing the US release without the dub is pointless. The game will always be imported by those who want it right away, and no one is double dipping for a version with only English subtitles when they might've prior for localization bonuses like battle voices.  

On 07/09/2016 at 2:36 PM, Calamitus said:

Mai vs Es from the recent ArcLive stream.

Here's a cleaner and higher resolution version of those matches that's not missing parts of the 2nd and 3rd round:

I'm going to end up pre-ordering the JP ver solely for netplay. But I can't read Japanese and like my menus in English, so I'll probably end up double-dipping in November.

I'll do it for BlazBlue.

15 hours ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

If I can go back to it briefly, this is why rushing the US release without the dub is pointless. The game will always be imported by those who want it right away, and no one is double dipping for a version with only English subtitles when they might've prior for localization bonuses like battle voices.  

We've already discussed the dub issue, you're repeating what has already been said.