kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

1 hour ago, antonymichiru said:

Is there any condition to fight against unlimited nine in the arcade mode? 

https://jcphotog.wordpress.com/2016/04/23/blazblue-central-fiction-unlimited-boss-conditions/

-Unlimited Nine: All Distortion Finishes
-Unlimited Izanami: All Overdrive Finishes -or- All Astral Finishes with only some or no Overdrive Finishes -or- a mixture of Distortion, Overdrive and Astral Finishes that exceeds a set number.
-Unlimited Ragna: All final rounds Astral Finish, every other round Overdrive Finish (if set to 3 out of 5, the extra round can be a Distortion Finish at minimum)

On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 6:33 AM, Danaiden said:

A new crest also appears right at the beginning of the opening:

Reveal hidden contents

2gl1S0z.jpg

Since it's unlikely that they just put the crest of an unplayable character/boss so unprominently into the opening and that it shares some similarities with Hakumens design wise it could be Takehaya Susano'o AKA the Black Susano'o.

Do we know what Es' crest looks like yet? Might be her's.

17 minutes ago, CosmicShadow99 said:

Do we know what Es' crest looks like yet? Might be her's.

It's not Es'

You can see hers in this trailer:

On 9/10/2016 at 9:32 AM, Ogiga99 said:

So since the console versions usually have more color palettes, does anyone know if this game keeps the Persona reference colors or if there is a general anime/video game reference palette like 13 in CP (Ragna as Ichigo, Bang as Goku, Azrael as Kamina etc.)?

Send me a private message, I'll send the images of the old color palettes that are in the demo.

Well, a month's wait isn't too bad between JP and EN versions, but also, since they said 1st week, in a technical sense, by 11/1 or 11/8, since 11/1 is on the first week though.

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Shadow_Aizen said:

They seem to be doing a bundle with the Hori fight commander controller and the PS4 Limited Edition of CF only on their web store. 

http://store.aksysgames.com/products

IMG_20160923_134013.jpg

Awesome, so I guess NA limited edition confirmed. That controller looks awful though...

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Shadow_Aizen said:

They seem to be doing a bundle with the Hori fight commander controller and the PS4 Limited Edition of CF only on their web store. 

http://store.aksysgames.com/products

IMG_20160923_134013.jpg

Awesome, so I guess NA limited edition confirmed. That controller looks awful though...

20 minutes ago, CosmicShadow99 said:

Is that rumor of the NA copy being undubbed still hold any water? Or has that been de-bunked?

Is not a rumor, is official. No English dub, only Japanese.