kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

14 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

Sure, what I want is nonsense. What you want though, totally acceptable and important. I mean, fuck Jubei and people who like him, right? Jubei fans should just suck it up and be happy that they got pissed on for 7 years, shouldn't be any complaints about that. Even if there were, don't complain about anything, it might upset someone.

You're free to complain about Jubei, just not in a thread that's dedicated to news and gameplay.

3 hours ago, VermilionBird said:

Why does EVERYTHING have to come back to Jubei????

Jubei is the origin of all existence. The secret of the universe. Jubei is all. All is Jubei.

19 hours ago, Shadow_Aizen said:

Does anyone know or can confirm if besides DLC share, can you data share like Xrd did?

IIRC, CP/E didn't have cross-save features, so you have to do everything all over again from playing other versions (more presumably, the PS line of systems). Though you can transfer DLC from CP to CPE (PS3 and Vita versions only.) (Unironically though, you could save transfer from CS to CSE so that most of your progress gets carried over.)

So, if anything, I doubt there would be an option to cross-save in CF, but since it didn't happen in CP/E, its very slim-to-none in this case, though at least CF does have cross-play functionality.

---

But anyways, to the subject of Jubei at hand, yes TekkamanArk, we get it, its been very long, if by the chance ASW decides to bring him in, then they will. Shit, how long did we wait for :KO:, since CP on PS3, that's took a while. And this BS for "he's too short" is nonsense, and yes, we all get it that its not impossible, since there's already short statued characters in fighters these days, or in the past. Either way, lets not complain about him much more (because, u know, mods/admins will tell us this and that, though Monarch already stated his/her peace), since this doesn't offer nothing much on-topic considering "News and Gameplay discussion" which at the moment, isn't really relative. If the moment comes that he gets there, then there we go. Also, for the subject on an "Extend", yeah, I get it its not going to happen, at this point, well, considering both the JP and US/EU releases of CF are not too far ahead, and look, for as much content you'll get, you got...

-The usual Arcade mode, with all 3 acts (Acts 1/2/3) with more than around 90 playthroughs to go through (yeah, it'll be long reading all that English with all the characters, lol.)

-The usual other modes like VS, Training/Practice/Etc, Score Attack, Network, and obviously Story. (Which is now very one linear progression)

-Newer Modes like Speed Star and Grim of Abyss (unless its a refined Abyss mode), and bonus content with the Gallery/Shop, and the usual Options.

---

Though yes, a good thing that Unlimited Mars doesn't make a return and some other things I might be missing, at least for what you're paying for (version dependent), at least you're looking for as much to do as possible. (Though yeah, we know CSE and CPE did happen, and we all know how Mori is anyways regardless, so yeah...)

Speaking of which, we have one more week to go until the JP console release of CF, so prepare for spoilers and other stuff ahoy. And possibly around 11/1/16 (as I checked for CF over the Aksys Store as its ship date) the English US release soon. And the EU/PAL release not too far after.

6 hours ago, VermilionBird said:

You have to be the only person who's angry there won't be an Extend version.

Personally I enjoyed some of the extra story sections that they included in CPE, so I'm not opposed to extend versions. Getting a translated library in CPE was nice too. But it's not as if I'm angry that there won't be such a version.

2 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

I'll leave my statement at this, but, I wish all of the worst to befall Mori, and it takes a lot to get me to hate someone. I've had plenty of bad experiences, but no one else has ever gotten me to hate them before or since.

You sound a bit as if Mori murdered your family or something and you've sworn your life to the pursuit of vengeance.

41 minutes ago, Leiopelma said:

Personally I enjoyed some of the extra story sections that they included in CPE, so I'm not opposed to extend versions. Getting a translated library in CPE was nice too. But it's not as if I'm angry that there won't be such a version.

There's no real reason extra content can't just be appended to the base game...like every other game does.

Unless they just don't know how to program the game to allow for that. Yet, Revelator sure is getting a full on new mode patched in tomorrow. So...

5 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

I'm continuing with this series entirely in the hopes of playing Jubei at this point. I don't care what you find cringy or whatever, I care for what I started paying money for 7 years ago, and have constantly been dicked around on every occasion by this manchild Mori. This game does look fun, and I do have an interest in Hibiki (as irrelevant to the plot as he is) and Nine, and a slight interest in Es and Mai, but I was getting CF to bide my time for Extend. If there's no Extend, I want a guarantee Jubei will be DLC for this game, or i'm taking that money and putting it on something else and ASW will never see a cent from me again for any of their franchises.

I respect your opinion and the fact you want/like Jubei so much but CF has a lot to offer, from gameplay to story. Do you like BlazBlue or the only thing you like about BlazBlue is Jubei?.

I get that you guy's seriously (and I do mean SERIOUSLY, by how strong the protest no matter how oppressed) want jubei, and you want him now. I extend my apolozgies! My thing is,  is complaining or trying to justify his existence into the game HERE,  where the odds of any of us being able to change the outcome of his release is nigh impossible,  going to do anything?

we feel, and we understand but at this point the "Free Jubel" posts from the same people is becoming lame. Save the protests for the petitions and stop sliming your issues into our issues and trying to make them seem like you are being victimized which makes absolutely zero sense. I'd release jubei just to appease all this damn protesting...

tldr stahp

I'm lost, where was it confirmed that there's not going to be an extend, and what did they say that confirmed it? I certainly don't expect this to be the last BB game, but if it were I'd be pretty happy with it. I'd be more inclined to actually play the game for more than a few weeks if I felt like I wasn't going to have to relearn everything in a year.

No Central Fiction Extend? Excuse me while I go like the Joker and laugh my head off. Does anyone here honestly buy this claim? Remember "Chronophantasma will not have DLC characters"? How about "We can't add Celica, how would she even fight"? Or perhaps most important: "People need to understand that I am a liar". Mori and the rest of ArcSysWorks have proven to be massive liars and greedy little goblins lately. They wouldn't pass up an opportunity to make more cash by re-releasing the same damn game but with a few more bells and whistles attached.

If, and I mean a massive IF, by some sheer miracle (possibly involving the planets aligning and a very stern slapping from God himself) they actually do mean it this time I'll gladly swallow razor wire, pull one end out of my rear and proceed to floss myself to death in repentance. Until then, there is absolutely no reason to believe anything they have to say.

Of course there won't be BBCF extend, don't be silly.

Blazblue CTCSCPCF, the complete collectors edition, with all of the BB games remastered and re-balanced, including all characters up to central fiction and it's DLC roster, featuring the addition of Linhua, Bang Subordinate A-C, Offscreen Restaurant Worker, Lambda's Tartar, and Alpha-1 as playable characters, will be coming to a store near you in 2018, with Jubei as release DLC.

All yo yens

There's still one character left to announce, if we are to trust the opening and the unknown crest that 100% belongs to a playable character. 

@Luminos564 got it. We can't trust these kind of claims anymore. They just say this now for those who wanted to only buy the EXTEND version, to kind of make them buy the vanilla game. Then they'll be screwed when EXTEND will come out.

11 hours ago, VermilionBird said:

You have to be the only person who's angry there won't be an Extend version.

If it ends up being true, I'm very disappointed, too. I love the additional characters and story content, and I also love filling my shelf with games. Also, that's one chance less to get the game dubbed. No regrets.

When i see that the thread have alot of new post,i thought there is some new info but i found a rant instead.

Tekkamanark i know that you want Jubei and i'am happy that you spoke for us Jubei fan,but you have to calm down,just like you i want to play him since CT but constant ranting in the forum will not change anything,right now all we can do is to wait and hope he become playable,i mean he can still become playable in CF as a DLC be positive a little.

Oh and about the emblem,after seeing the full shape of the emblem,i'm become more certain that the emblem belong to Jubei because of the shape and color.

Inbefore Jubei is the one left (I think the crest belongs to him too, but let's see how it goes) and he's the console exclusive. 

Because hey we still don't have any words about the console exclusive character, you know, the one that usually gets announced first ?

Why would they wait so long before announcing this character ? Probably to create a surprise by announcing him last and please everybody.

1 hour ago, KanaNoir said:

Inbefore Jubei is the one left (I think the crest belongs to him too, but let's see how it goes) and he's the console exclusive.

Because hey we still don't have any words about the console exclusive character, you know, the one that usually gets announced first ?

Why would they wait so long before announcing this character ? Probably to create a surprise by announcing him last and please everybody.

Well, lets look at the possibles (of the Continuum Shift!)

CS/E had for consoles :MK:/:VA:/:PT: then later :RE:.

CP/E for consoles however...:KA:/:TER:/:KO: then later :CEL:. 

Now for CF...Es and Mai, and somethings gotta fit over the CSS. That or people that saw on the CF opening with :TER:+:HA:=Dark Susano'oh that everyone's thinking.

Either way, whatever the case, its going to be a long wait.

---

Also, BBCF JP site page mentions Collaboration DLC again. (Click on the Collab Tab.)

HORI My Room Collaboration Set. Requires either the purchase of the Hori Sitck and/or the Fighting Commander Pad. (On the HORI site, that is.)

Dengeki and Famitsu Colors (Along with the respectable My Room items, requires purchase of Dengeki PS Issue 623 and/or Weekly Famitsu issue 1453. Offers are valid for both issues are good until 10/31.)

Toukiden 2 / Hangame / Nico Nico / Gunslinger Stratos 3 - collaborations My Room sets will be distributed starting with Toukiden 2 on the first week and then until GS3 Set on the 4th week, these sets are free to download for a limited time until their end periods on Janurary.

Note: These DL's mention on top will only work with your JP region copy of BBCF (and a JP PS Acct, obviously, to redeem either the codes from the mags/controllers or downloads from the JP PS store). Read below for US/EU DL concerns.

(Unsure if the US/EU will get some of these too, but since the Dengeki/Famitsu colors and the A.M. DLC did come to CP/E overseas, chances are it'll be the same too possibly. Dunno about the Hori set, but since its coming as a bundle (Fighting Commander Pad+PS4 LE) over the Aksys Store. Chances are, the DLC set might turn up too. Though about the game/company/mascot sets, who knows if licensing issues may bring them overseas as well, but we'll see.)

5 hours ago, kosmos badgirl said:

I respect your opinion and the fact you want/like Jubei so much but CF has a lot to offer, from gameplay to story. Do you like BlazBlue or the only thing you like about BlazBlue is Jubei?.

I like Blazblue, and honestly got into the series from the very initial trailer of CT and this random anime magazine someone bought me when I was in North Carolina for a weekend. After I played CT, I really wanted to play Jubei. I also like Blazblue's story for the most part, so I played to keep going with that. Mori started acknowledging that people wanted Jubei, yet kept failing to add him time and time again, and that just made me increasingly bitter over the years, because it became clear that it was some sort of sadistic game, dangling Jubei infront of the people who want him before going not adding him again, and adding alternate versions of existing characters or characters that added nothing to the plot, or now ones from alternate universes. What upset me even more than that was that no one else felt like this was a problem, and I was even ganged up on for being upset about not getting what I wanted most from the series.

And, for everyone saying that the crest looks like it belongs to Jubei, it really does in terms of aesthetics, and i've mentioned before that crests usually have a color match with some part of the character and that the color doesn't match Black Susano'o at all, but until there's an official statement, i'm afraid to even slightly get my hopes up again, because Mori seems to love twisting the knife and pouring salt in the wound at the same time.

I don't understand what all the ruckus is about. Even before those news I assumed that there will be separate post-release DLC before they go for an Extend version. That's what they're doing with GG now, isn't it? Like how Dizzy was released quite some time after the initial game not as a part of some extended edition, but as a separate character. So even if their claims about "no CFE" are true, it's too early to assume that characters like our long-time fan-favourite Linhua won't ever make it to the game.

Jubei is a minor setback when you consider the dub scenario. People have been waiting for Nine and Izanami for nearly as long, so 2 out of 3 is good enough for me. Es and Mai are just icing on top of the cake. There's one more character left. It shouldn't be hard to figure out who it is.

Everyone is riding on the hopes that an Extend version will have it, but if they shut down those people then it might just force people's hands to buy the vanilla version.

Personally, my LE is only staying on preorder as long as the dub situation is hopeful. That is way more concerning than Catman ever was. 

Wow... Game is JUST about to come out on PS4 and we are talking about a Extend version already??? No wonder the running joke is "just wait for the extend version". Can we stop being lame and enjoy the version that's about to release please?

Also, whoever brought up Jubei again is trolling. Let's stop feeding the trolls. :)

28 minutes ago, MoneyD90 said:

Wow... Game is JUST about to come out on PS4 and we are talking about a Extend version already??? No wonder the running joke is "just wait for the extend version". Can we stop being lame and enjoy the version that's about to release please?

Also, whoever brought up Jubei again is trolling. Let's stop feeding the trolls. :)

I'm not trolling just because I want a character that you don't, especially an important one.

7 hours ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Well, lets look at the possibles (of the Continuum Shift!)

CS/E had for consoles :MK:/:VA:/:PT: then later :RE:.

You forgot Mu. Everyone always forgets Mu. :(