kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

17 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

If nothing is said, developers will think it's fine to act a certain way. Sure, it might be less cringy or whatever if I simply said nothing, but it also accomplishes nothing if I just say nothing and go play something else. I don't truly care how tired or annoying my comments may be to you, because they are not for your sake, they're for mine and for other Jubei fans who also feel frustrated but keep themselves quiet because anyone speaking about wanting Jubei is immediately groaned at and shouted down for...what, wanting a highly regarded and highly requested character? Supporting Jubei in Blazblue has become some sort of weird taboo, so many people don't speak because they get jumped on from tons of random online posters just for wanting their character of choice. It's not as if he's some nobody character, like if someone were raging about Linhua not being in the roster. He's not only a heavily important character in the story, but he's the only member of the Six Heroes not playable in some manner.

And, I got into the series because of Calamity Trigger, I continued it for the sake of seeing Jubei playable however.

Also, who asked for the opinion of third place? (had to do it)

Its tiring because you're shitting up a thread for "NEWS AND GAMEPLAY" , this is not a "Bitch about X character until they add him". People come to this thread expecting some news and gameplay changes for the game, not to hear you complain how much Mori is the devil for not catering to you. If you want to go vent how much everything sucks without Jubei, either make a thread for it or go to another site. 

I want to be able to read this thread without hearing constant bitching about the same thing for once.

"Shocking story -
 Local man buys five $60 games over eight years in desperate hope a character who nobody ever said would be playable becomes playable
 Copes by shitposting in gameplay discussion threads"
I swear man, between stuff like this and the rage over no english dub, I have to wonder how many of you are eager to just to hit buttons and like, play the game.

3 hours ago, Devdan said:

You forgot Mu. Everyone always forgets Mu. :(

Yes, I know, I'm sorry, I'm going by DLC characters for example, and yes, I know Mu is (early unlock) DLC, but also in-game unlokcable, yeah, same with Kagura for CP, but I guess I messed that one up.

Either way so far, the actual release date was the same as mentioned over the Aksys Store correctly, so yeah, the wait will still continue.

6 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Now that I've noticed, I want to ask. Does any character got new Distortion Drives? I saw A new Arakune DD and it made me curious.

Is that new DD his EA?

10 minutes ago, Vulcan422 said:

Holy shit. November 1 is the confirmed release date?

This is gonna be the best birthday ever.

Well, then happy early B-day, lol. :kitty:

27 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

No, I know how to differ EA to DD.

At around 10:50 you will see what I am talking about

Arakune's new DD is called F equals, and is 236236D during Curse (Air OK)

Not too sure if any other characters got anything new, I can only think of ones that haven't, but checking out the wiki is probably a good way to start.

Alright, only about a month gap. This is a day 1 for me...or it would be, except I'll almost certainly still be unemployed a month from now. :(

Maybe I can get somebody to gift it for my birthday a month later, lol.

1 hour ago, Devdan said:

Alright, only about a month gap. This is a day 1 for me...or it would be, except I'll almost certainly still be unemployed a month from now. :(

Maybe I can get somebody to gift it for my birthday a month later, lol.

I do some "cheat" to buy every BB or GG game.

Since PS3 don't have those account restrictions like the PS4, I buy an account online just to download the game digital. And, normally, it is around 30~40 reais, which corresponds around 10 dollars. Way cheaper, since here I can't find anywhere a phisycal copy of the game for PS3...

Another thing... is it true that Es got nerfed before she was even released?

6 minutes ago, Arcus Diabolus said:

So wait, if BBCF is getting released on Nov 1st, why can I only get the game on Amazon by the 30th?

Is there somewhere else I can buy it sooner?

The date was only announced today, Amazon likely hasn't updated.

EDIT: I used to work for Amazon, so, I can tell you that they'll probably update it tomorrow. Definitely by Sunday. If it's not something they see as a big and important title, they update it when they find time to. Amazon's terrible to work for by the way, because they deliberately slow down work speeds and hold up orders just to have a daily quota, which is part of why I quit.

November 1st hype! I wasn't expecting it to be that early. Compared to the previous versions, it's like CT localization level. Though I guess we had to sacrifice the dubs to Izanami to make it happen. At any rate, I can't wait to get destroyed by everyone who imported the game three weeks ahead of time. Go easy on me.

Kind of bums me out that you only need 10% of the challenges for the trophy. That's nothing. Doing the challenges is my favorite part of a new game's single player, honestly. It's nice they didn't get rid of the one for completing all of a single character's I guess, but with 30ish playable characters, you could do 10% with your eyes closed. Lame.

KoFXIV was way too easy in that regard too. Only had to do 100 out of 250, and I did all 250 in probably 2 or 3 hours because only like 4 of them weren't super easy.

4 hours ago, kosmos badgirl said:

No character specific trophies?, I'm going to miss them.

Well, except for Arakune and, yes again...Hakumen, lol. I'll miss them too, but those were a pain regardless, I like it simple. Though I'm not sure on the challenges for 1 character to complete them all, that's going to be a possible pain.

2 hours ago, KokoPuff said:

Hope they drop the pre-order with the demo included

I doubt they'll do that for the US/EU release, but chances for that are slim. I mean, there's still the one for the JP digital release though.

Those achievements are pretty fun. It mentions some interesting things! Mostly these "Succesfully executed...". Am I the only one who simply saw a mention about Gurren Lagann, Hakumen itself and Mortal Kombat? Heck even Memes!

Jokes aside... "The Requiem"... The achievements through the story is always about something happening... Except for finishing it. ("And on that bombshell..."). Maybe we can squish some things later about it.