kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

57 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

Announcement happened, it was just that next year will see Anime Ascension

Well, some people would think disappointment, and some would be applauding, cause you know, Aksys could have said this at anytime over the year, but at CEOtaku just to announce this? Though as I've been at Anime Ascension before, and really didn't go beyond first match at pools for Xrd. (I've tried guys, lol.), it was fun regardless, since they did have UNIST playtested. (Also XSEED staff at the side for N+B.)

I doubt I'll go for a second round, and unless they'll probably have the same venue as before. But I guess its all a wait/see.

Quick question! Is the Jump Cancel OD gone? I have been trying to cancel Makoto's j5B with a jump before doing OD to have maximum time, but it seems that it always activates an Overdrive Cancel after the jump.

3 hours ago, kosmos badgirl said:

And the official soundtrack, I hope they announce both in the stream they will be doing to celebrate the launch of the game.

I hope so too.

1 hour ago, KokoPuff said:

DLC Color

http://www.famitsu.com/matome/bbcf/dlc01.html

Color look really nice and appealing

So the Famitsu colors won't be available until the 13th? That sucks.

I've just bought the two magazines but I can'5 find the little book with all the codes... do you know guys how do we get the codes? 

EDIT: ok I found out dengeki code on my iOs application bookwalker checking on the settings....

i just can't find the famitsu one... is there a reason? Do we have to wait maybe?

The Famitsu codes for colours and My Room furniture are included with issues that come out on October 6 and October 13 respectively. Neither of these issues are out or available for purchase yet. The Dengeki issue that includes a code for colours is already out but there's also another Dengeki issue with DLC coming on the 13th that includes furniture for "My Room".

Furniture from Famitsu: "Famitsu Issue No.1428" (the one BBCF console was announced in) and a tapestry of Noel, Celica and Mai drawn by Sumeragi.
Furniture from Dengeki: "Poritan" plushy (Poritan is the Dengeki mascot) and tapestries drawn by Mori, Katou and Higuchi.

The codes from Dengeki and Famitsu don't expire until October 31, 2017 so you have plenty of time (over a year) to buy those magazines.

43 minutes ago, kosmos badgirl said:

The game is ready for pre-load in the JP store.

PTO day has been requested for Friday. Can't wait to mash buttons and drop basic combos with everyone.

47 minutes ago, kosmos badgirl said:

The game is ready for pre-load in the JP store.

Is it for ps4 only? don´t see anything in the ps3 store :(

25 minutes ago, Juraya said:

Is it for ps4 only? don´t see anything in the ps3 store :(

Yes, sadly, expect PS3 digital version to drop there on release.

By the way, Central Fiction's European release date has been revealed a few hours ago. It's going to get released the 4th of November.

I can't believe that we're getting it so early. I'm usually swearing only by the English dub but if removing it avoids the usual year gap between japanese and western releases then it's worth having japanese voices only.

We also have the English Demo.

The same as with the japanese one: If you preorder the ps4 psn version, then you get the demo. Demo releases on the 11. October.

12 hours ago, Tokkan said:

The Famitsu codes for colours and My Room furniture are included with issues that come out on October 6 and October 13 respectively. Neither of these issues are out or available for purchase yet. The Dengeki issue that includes a code for colours is already out but there's also another Dengeki issue with DLC coming on the 13th that includes furniture for "My Room".

Furniture from Famitsu: "Famitsu Issue No.1428" (the one BBCF console was announced in) and a tapestry of Noel, Celica and Mai drawn by Sumeragi.
Furniture from Dengeki: "Poritan" plushy (Poritan is the Dengeki mascot) and tapestries drawn by Mori, Katou and Higuchi.

The codes from Dengeki and Famitsu don't expire until October 31, 2017 so you have plenty of time (over a year) to buy those magazines.

So I can pretty much get the furniture codes anytime then?

34 minutes ago, Leiopelma said:
Looks like Es and Mai will be playable during the SoCal Regionals on October 14-16th. I wonder if their Astrals will be unlocked.

And.... I can't go this year.... Godammit. 

1 hour ago, Shadow_Aizen said:

So I can pretty much get the furniture codes anytime then?

Possibly so, but more than likely, they'll probably be up for sale on the US PSN (maybe EU/PAL PSN too?) for probably $3 each (guesstimate) if they'll do it the same way CPE did.

Hmm, now Aksys is bringing the goods and now mention Mai, guess we'll find out soon enough over SCR (if possible) if she'll also be free for limited time or priced here. And I doubt the Astral situation would be unlocked considering she's already looking finished, its just a matter of checking the move list if possible, and the usual Relius/Amane ones too.

Question: can I pre-order the game digitally for the demo then cancel the pre-order later on? I prefer my games in physical form but getting the demo earlier might let me experiment with some of the characters I've grown interested in.

8 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

Question: can I pre-order the game digitally for the demo then cancel the pre-order later on? I prefer my games in physical form but getting the demo earlier might let me experiment with some of the characters I've grown interested in.

Nope, as stated in digital pre-orders over PSN, no refunds/cancellations except where required by law. So its either physical or digital, unless you have plenty of $! Then you can get both. Sorry Luminos...

Anyways, since its coming on the 11th for the digital pre-order, you'll get the entire arcade acts for everyone in English to boot, possibly, unless otherwise noted.

10 minutes ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Nope, as stated in digital pre-orders over PSN, no refunds/cancellations except where required by law. So its either physical or digital, unless you have plenty of $! Then you can get both. Sorry Luminos...

I shake my fist in impotent protest :arg:.

But thanks for answering. You probably just spared me from making a huge purchase mistake. I don't get it, aren't demos supposed to be free? You know, try the darn thing out, see if you like it and then maybe buy the full version? Ah well, I guess it does not matter then. The nifty PSN colors will probably be made DLC at some point anyway (which I do want) so I'll just bide my time.

14 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

I shake my fist in impotent protest :arg:.

But thanks for answering. You probably just spared me from making a huge purchase mistake. I don't get it, aren't demos supposed to be free? You know, try the darn thing out, see if you like it and then maybe buy the full version? Ah well, I guess it does not matter then. The nifty PSN colors will probably be made DLC at some point anyway (which I do want) so I'll just bide my time.

Hahaha, yeah, it was the same shit over Revelator too, but I've since tried it out over A.A. back then to the full version I've finally Platinumed on (no character relation), its all good.

Yes demo's are usually free, but by themselves though. Not tied to a purchase you have to pre-order on. Weird, but oh well. And yeah, I expect to see most of the collaboiration DLC stateside, and maybe in PAL regions too if possible.

5 hours ago, KanaNoir said:

By the way, Central Fiction's European release date has been revealed a few hours ago. It's going to get released the 4th of November.

I can't believe that we're getting it so early. I'm usually swearing only by the English dub but if removing it avoids the usual year gap between japanese and western releases then it's worth having japanese voices only.

Only CP experienced a longer delay due to the western release. CT and CS were released by the end of the year in Europe. 

3 hours ago, Leiopelma said:
Looks like Es and Mai will be playable during the SoCal Regionals on October 14-16th. I wonder if their Astrals will be unlocked.

Aksys... those puns...