kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

3 minutes ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

I wonder who will be the first one here to rush the Story mode to lab him.

But I really want to ask this: Will Mai be available from start as dlc in NA or people will have to wait, just like JP?

Anyone that has it once available, lol, besides that one guy that got it early, lol.

Well, I hope we don't wait long, Mai DLC release is weeks later in JP, so I doubt we'll get her Day 1 in the US/EU along with Es.

5 minutes ago, demonlord23 said:

So, no Jubei? WTF!!!

Mori said they will do more dlc characters if there is demand. Jubei is basically confirmed to appear sooner or later at this point.

6 minutes ago, KanaNoir said:

Mori said they will do more dlc characters if there is demand. Jubei is basically confirmed to appear sooner or later at this point.

Japanese player demand to be precise, since the Western fanbase is not ArcSysWorks' primary audience. If the Japanese players want him hard enough, then yeah he will be made. If they don't (I don't recall the hearsay exactly, but my understanding is that he's not super popular over there) then chances are he shall be forever denied. Probably best to wait it out and see.

1 hour ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Well, I hope we don't wait long, Mai DLC release is weeks later in JP, so I doubt we'll get her Day 1 in the US/EU along with Es.

I understand JP delay, but why US/EU? Since there is no dub and they would only need to localize her movelist, challenge and Tutorial

Maybe Jubei's spirit got fused into the armour or something, and so people can play Jubei... in spirit.

"Me? Too short? Ahahahahaha die fools, all of you who doubted my height!"

18 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

I'm not too surprised by Susanoo given the opening. Here's hoping Japan has enough sense to vote Jubei alongside the obvious waves of request for Cajun or Alpha.

Alpha isn't even a real character. It's just a few pieces of concept art Mori created and has no established linked to the setting. The story of Blazblue is convoluted enough that Mori could say that a genderswaped Ragna popped in from a parallel world, but I consider that extremely unlikely. Kajun would be pretty easy to add in though.

1 minute ago, Rotlung said:

Maybe Jubei's spirit got fused into the armour or something, and so people can play Jubei... in spirit.

Jubei + Susanoo = Jubeimen. That would get around the height problem for sure.

16 minutes ago, Rotlung said:

"Me? Too short? Ahahahahaha die fools, all of you who doubted my height!"

Don't even joke like that

Alpha isn't even a real character. It's just a few pieces of concept art Mori created and has no established linked to the setting. The story of Blazblue is convoluted enough that Mori could say that a genderswaped Ragna popped in from a parallel world, but I consider that extremely unlikely. Kajun would be pretty easy to add in though.

Maybe, Japan just has an annoying habit of voting for characters solely because boobs, so i'm hoping this final chance for Jubei isn't squandered on all waifus.

12 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

Maybe, Japan just has an annoying habit of voting for characters solely because boobs, so i'm hoping this final chance for Jubei isn't squandered on all waifus.

Not always; Bridget has no breasts and he got second place after Dizzy in the vote for the character to be added to GG next. :)

I think Jubei just isn't that popular in Japan overall, you could argue because he isn't "waifu material" but honestly the topic is so overdone it doesn't matter.

Just now, Leiopelma said:

Not always; Bridget has no breasts and he got second place after Dizzy in the vote for the character to be added to GG next. :)

Well Bridget has a certain type of fanbase though... But I'd say it's a bit different since Bridget is someone whose playable, unlike Jubei. It'd be different if he had been an NPC and got that high up.

~~

Anyway while I can't exactly say I care about Terumen as a whole, I'm interested to see how he's been handled, or at the least how is special meter works.

Oh damn... what a hype. And I expected his hype to be lesser than anyone. I guess I was slightly wrong, even knowing from the start he would be playable somehow.

EDIT: OK, I am laughting so hard with those cat puns in the comments! My god, people who want Jubei probably are saltier than the sea

1 hour ago, JustaMaskedFreak said:

Oh damn... what a hype. And I expected his hype to be lesser than anyone. I guess I was slightly wrong, even knowing from the start he would be playable somehow.

EDIT: OK, I am laughting so hard with those cat puns in the comments! My god, people who want Jubei probably are saltier than the sea

I'm in a state of permanent salt with this lately

If you guys could resist the urge to shit up this thread yet another time with bitching about Jubei and/or taunting people about Jubei, that'd be swell.

This is just my speculation, but, what if he's like Pucci in All Star Battle, where he needs to do a move to break the seals, but when he gets them all broken, he goes into a crazy powered up mode?

For reference for those that might not have played it

I think  Susano’o is Jubei. Seriously. Here's why:

1. "Shortly before the events of BlazBlue: Chronophantasma, Jūbei trains Jin to use the Power of Order properly, as well as inform him of many topics regarding Ikaruga and the NOL such as the Izayoi. He arrives in Ikaruga after his pupils and reunites with Rachel Alucard, Celica, and the remaining Six Heroes. In order to materialize Terumi's true form, Rachel uses the memories embedded in Jūbei's right eye, the eye of his brother Tomonori who managed to wound Terumi's truest form. Near the end of BlazBlue: Chronophantasma, Jūbei fights off-screen with Phantom, who is revealed to be his thought deceased lover, Nine. As Phantom returned to Hades: Izanami afterwards, Jūbei's fate was currently unknown. It is in BlazBlue: Centralfiction that he appeared again saving Rachel from Terumi, and saying to her that she was exceeding herself."

Jūbei's powers, or at least the extent of them, have never been shown within the series thus far. However, being one of the Six Heroes, he is likely exceptionally powerful. Claimed by several, amongst them Hakumen and Terumi, to be the strongest creature alive, it is implied that Jūbei is nigh-undefeatable in combat as none have dared to engage in battle against him. This is furthered by the fact that when he catches Hazama off guard in Hazama's gag reel Hazama seems to just accept the fact that Jūbei will kill him and doesn't even try to put up a fight. His training of Ragna seems to attest to a great power. He wields the Nox Nyctores, the Mucro Somnio: Musashi. With it, he seemed to be able to cleave the shell of darkness that Phantom had surrounded Lambda with during her fight withNu, but nothing more is known about it. As Jūbei's mental faculties do not appear at all to be affected by the weapon in any way, it can be assumed that his mind is very resilient.

Underneath his eyepatch is the eye of his deceased brother, which contains an ability called Sekigan (隻眼). As Tomonori has seen Terumi's true form, this eye can force his true form to materialize. Jūbei has used this ability on two occasions: once in the past to help Hakumen seal Terumi away, and again during BlazBlue: Chronophantasmaas part of a plan to destroy Terumi once and for all.

2. There will be no extend version of Central Fiction.

3. Slowly read the Acrsys tweet about the announcement.

4. The face of the character is cat-like with pointy ears and it has a tail (big enough to hold two tails in)

What could turn out to be the ultimate introll: "We would've put Jubei in, but because he's too small it's very difficult", then turn around and make him the biggest character in the game.

On 10/3/2016 at 1:08 AM, Tokkan said:

The Famitsu codes for colours and My Room furniture are included with issues that come out on October 6 and October 13 respectively. Neither of these issues are out or available for purchase yet. The Dengeki issue that includes a code for colours is already out but there's also another Dengeki issue with DLC coming on the 13th that includes furniture for "My Room".

Furniture from Famitsu: "Famitsu Issue No.1428" (the one BBCF console was announced in) and a tapestry of Noel, Celica and Mai drawn by Sumeragi.
Furniture from Dengeki: "Poritan" plushy (Poritan is the Dengeki mascot) and tapestries drawn by Mori, Katou and Higuchi.

The codes from Dengeki and Famitsu don't expire until October 31, 2017 so you have plenty of time (over a year) to buy those magazines.

Is this the Famitsu issue that has the code for the furniture and tapestry of Noel, Celica, and Mai by Sumeragi?

https://bookwalker.jp/de4166c67d-c1c0-447d-8b81-4beebc8cc66c/週刊ファミ通-2016年4月28日号/

Edited by Shadow_Aizen