kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

1 hour ago, solidscheme said:

I think  Susano’o is Jubei. Seriously. Here's why:

*A bunch of nonsense theorizing*

It warms my heart to know that even so close to the game's release, people will still come up with the most ridiculous, off-the-wall crackpot theories.

If Susanoo were in any way, shape, or form supposed to be Jubei, they wouldn't make it a character that's clearly tied in with Hakumen or Terumi based on appearance and name alone.  It's got Terumi's color scheme and the Susanoo unit's body.  Jubei has nothing to do with any of that.

The Arcsys tweet is nothing more than them wording the phrase 'the cat's out of the bag' differently, and probably poking fun at people who still haven't gotten the hint that Jubei's never going to be playable in the process.

Also, Susanoo's design is vulpine, not cat-like.  The 'ears' have always been present even on Hakumen, and it's always been stylized more with a fox motif, especially the nine-tailed fox. (Hakumen's crest, the unit's hair spreading into the shape of nine tails when he uses Mugen, etc etc.).  Susanoo's design is just another reflection of that.

Seriously, don't read so much into stuff.  It's bad for your health.

1 hour ago, Shadow_Aizen said:

Is this the Famitsu issue that has the code for the furniture and tapestry of Noel, Celica, and Mai by Sumeragi?

https://bookwalker.jp/de4166c67d-c1c0-447d-8b81-4beebc8cc66c/週刊ファミ通-2016年4月28日号/

No, that's Issue No.1428, the issue that's featured as furniture with their code. The furniture comes with issue No.1454, which is not out yet. It comes out on the 13th. The code for colours comes out tomorrow, though.

2 minutes ago, Tokkan said:

No, that's Issue No.1428, the issue that's featured as furniture with their code. The furniture comes with issue No.1454, which is not out yet. It comes out on the 13th.

Okay, but is this issue 1428 for the tapestry of Noel, Celica, and Mai by Sumeragi?

1 minute ago, Shadow_Aizen said:

Okay, but is this issue 1428 for the tapestry of Noel, Celica, and Mai by Sumeragi?

That particular artwork is much older than that issue; it's from when CP Extend was releasing. I forget what issue.

Just now, Tokkan said:

That particular artwork is much older than that issue; it's from when CP Extend was releasing. I forget what issue.

Alright, I'll keep looking around the site. If you remember what issue, please let me know. Thanks,  I'd appreciate it. 

The theme for Es vs Nine is END GAZER!!

That's the opening theme for Lost: Memories! So cool!

Also, here's the character select screen with Susanoo on it.tumblr_messaging_oekr5vwCS71tzd86a_1280.png

1 hour ago, VermilionBird said:

The theme for Es vs Nine is END GAZER!!

That's the opening theme for Lost: Memories! So cool!

Also, here's the character select screen with Susanoo on it.tumblr_messaging_oekr5vwCS71tzd86a_1280.png

Damn! I thought that spot was impossible. Well, whatever, now I just want to see its gameplay, Astral, theme, etc...

SUSANOO's sample gameplay and Astral Heat:

Spoiler

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, Frailty said:

For symmetry purposes, someone has to take the character slot above Lambda... right?

or is that where Mai is located?

Yeah that's where Mai is. Confirmed, there's a tweet from Aksys showing it a few pages ago.

28 minutes ago, LeonD said:

SUSANOO's sample gameplay and Astral Heat:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Holy. Ducking. Shit. Did Susanoo eat up ArcSysWork's animation budget or something? He looks insane and utterly terrifying...exactly what I've been looking for in my BB-life.

Many thanks to both you and Sourenga.

4 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

Holy. Ducking. Shit. Did Susanoo eat up ArcSysWork's animation budget or something? He looks insane and utterly terrifying...exactly what I've been looking for in my BB-life.

Many thanks to both you and Sourenga.

Dat 6A~ :V

But yeah, no prob! Been a stalker for this guy recently.

Incidentally, if Mori DID somehow want to stay true to his word and add in potential DLC characters, there's at least 2 very good spots to put them on that select screen. One right above Hazama and one above Tsubaki. Assuming of course, if he wasn't lying through his teeth again (which is just as likely).

6 minutes ago, Luminos564 said:

Incidentally, if Mori DID somehow want to stay true to his word and add in potential DLC characters, there's at least 2 very good spots to put them on that select screen. One right above Hazama and one above Tsubaki. Assuming of course, if he wasn't lying through his teeth again (which is just as likely).

There's also two slots each below Tager and Amane. So there's a total of 6 free spaces to use for more DLC if they so desire.

7 minutes ago, Tokkan said:

There's also two slots each below Tager and Amane. So there's a total of 6 free spaces to use for more DLC if they so desire.

Ah you're right. Can't believe I missed those. Thanks for pointing it out.

Though I somehow doubt ArcSysWorks is willing to shell out 6 DLC characters total. Es may be free, but if Mai costs $7.99 like the other DLC characters of the past, that's still basically $40 for the characters alone. Though if ArcSysWorks was committed to prolonging the longevity of the game, I guess it is still possible if they add them in increments.