kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

Back dash and air dashes are very basic think a slightly faster tager back dash and basic air dashes

Only his forward dash has noticeable start up and im trying to figure out whats the gimmick

From the sounds of it Susano'o will be something like a snowbally character. Starts off slow but gains considerable momentum. Sounds cool. Also those pants of his made me think of MC Hammer when ImmaYuukiTerumi mentioned the guitar.

Haha. I really do hope Susano'o has a blue color palette. That spin he does reminds me of Sonic. I'm going to say "Gotta go fast" every time I do it.

5 minutes ago, AchedSphinx said:

Haha. I really do hope Susano'o has a blue color palette. That spin he does reminds me of Sonic. I'm going to say "Gotta go fast" every time I do it.

White with blue accents

Black with blue accents

Blue with...i forgot

Just now, psycofang2 said:

White with blue accents

Black with blue accents

Blue with...i forgot

But do they change the color of his effects? I guess we'd need footage of those color palettes to be sure.

4 minutes ago, AchedSphinx said:

But do they change the color of his effects? I guess we'd need footage of those color palettes to be sure.

Yup.

Energy highlights change color.

2 minutes ago, psycofang2 said:

Yup.

Energy highlights change color.

Time to get my inner Sonic on whenever I do that spin thing.

44 minutes ago, TrueStyle said:

Well those definitely look easier than most other characters.

There's some news going about that Susanoo is not playable online. That'd be pretty upsetting though since those challenges look super fun to pull off on people. Especially that last OD Distortion Drive that lasts like half a minute.

4 minutes ago, psycofang2 said:

It should i had 79000 money when i booted up the game.

Really? My friend has a difficult time transferring. I'll see when I get home.

Edited by Shadow_Aizen

1 minute ago, psycofang2 said:

I can confirm hes not, or at least not yet.

Probably needs to be patched in. I wouldn't think ArcSysWorks is in a mood to be pulling off another Kliff and Justice again.

They shouldn't since Susu isnt op seemingly since hes pretty gimped at the start of the round and has to work to unlock everything.

Its probably just another mu-12 incident.

I think they just will patch it in, when the ps3 version drops during the next maintenance.
Maybe something about compatiblity issues or stuff

Right so since this character is brand new, there's a lot to learn about him. If anyone wants to do some serious lab time with him, things we need to know first are:

. What each specific Magatama  move is

. The differences between each level for each Magatama

. Which moveshould to prioritize unlocking first to optimize the efficiency of play.

. What moves have properties ( high, low, invulnerable, etc. )

I'd do this myself but I'm at work. Ifor he already has a sub forum, I'll move my post over there

Icons are in order:

1: "Dash" a dashing attack, has three levels, level one is just a hit that knocks down and away, level three does an additional attack that allows for a follow-up

2: "Spikes" Susanoo punches the ground and spikes come up. it's a DP. only has one level.

3: "Splash" it's a kick has more than one level (2 or 3 I don't remember) it's + and guardbreaks when it levels up.

4: "Wheel" he jumps and then does a few hits knocking downward. It bounces allowing for follow-up. only special with an air okay version. Levels up but I don't know what the different levels do or how many times it levels up (2 or 3) I believe it overheads. Seems to be the most reliable combo extender.

5: "Grand Viper" it's literally Grand Viper. attacks low along the ground and then launches. it jump cancels for an air follow-up and it cannot level up.

6: "Spark" he zaps in front of him as long as you hold the input down up to a certain point. it can push opponents out and chip, don't really know how useful this one is. doesn't level up

7: "The Waldstein" a charging command grab that takes the opponent to the wall and does roughly 2K. Can rapid to continue. doesn't level up.

8: "Sword" hits (nearly?) fullscreen along the ground sends opponent bounding toward the wall. does a lot of damage quite fast and wallbounces into a follow-up on CH. Can be followed up near the corner. doesn't level up.

how his drive works: Each time he lands a hit he cycles to the next Icon in numerical. he starts on none of them so if you did 5A>5B>5C(1) you'd be highlighting icon 3. When a drive move hits or is blocked that icon becomes unlocked or it levels up if it's already unlocked and the highlighted icon is set to the beginning state so it is no longer highlighting any icons. it's known that one of his supers adds one level to all icons ether leveling them up or unlocking them, and another super uses all currently unlocked specials in order to deal more damage the more icons you have unlocked/leveled up. It seems like gameplay will revolve around getting the tools you need and balancing that with damage and your current highlighted icon. You have to constantly be aware of which icon you're going to unlock until you have what you need. His icons reset every round.