kosmos badgirl

[CF] Blazblue CENTRAL FICTION: News and Gameplay Discussion

8 minutes ago, Arcus Diabolus said:

Therefore, we can assume Hakumen vs Susano'o is most likely canon in some way. So then whats the deal? Is there more than one Susano'o unit? I was under the assumption that Terumi took the Susano'o unit back from Hakumen, but making a vs theme between these two kinda botched that theory. More space time shenanigans?

Spoiler

There is one susanoo unit. Terumi absorbs hakumen, suit and all. Dunno why they have their own theme.

2 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

It says English on there.

hong kong bbcf does have english menus, but i think the trade off is es is not free?

Edited by Wander

At this point, the ONLY pet peeve I have about Susano'o is how he represents the third playable version of Terumi. Its just kinda overdoing it at this point to have one character take up 3 playable character slots. The others like Noel and Tsubaki are also guilty of this to a smaller scale, but still, its a touch annoying.

Anywhooooo, does anyone notice the difference in Susano'o's posture and nature? He isn't a maniacal madman or the lord of trolls like both Hazama and Yuuki Terumi, but more like a untamed beast of destruction. His ferocity bares more of a resemblance to the Black Beast or Azrael than anything we'd connect as being the character we know as "Terumi" at that.

I dunno, I can't understand japanese, so for all I know he's still taunting and trolling his opponents, but if he is, he sounds nothing alike.

4 hours ago, Myoro said:

Icons are in order:

1: "Dash" a dashing attack, has three levels, level one is just a hit that knocks down and away, level three does an additional attack that allows for a follow-up

2: "Spikes" Susanoo punches the ground and spikes come up. it's a DP. only has one level.

3: "Splash" it's a kick has more than one level (2 or 3 I don't remember) it's + and guardbreaks when it levels up.

4: "Wheel" he jumps and then does a few hits knocking downward. It bounces allowing for follow-up. only special with an air okay version. Levels up but I don't know what the different levels do or how many times it levels up (2 or 3) I believe it overheads. Seems to be the most reliable combo extender.

5: "Grand Viper" it's literally Grand Viper. attacks low along the ground and then launches. it jump cancels for an air follow-up and it cannot level up.

6: "Spark" he zaps in front of him as long as you hold the input down up to a certain point. it can push opponents out and chip, don't really know how useful this one is. doesn't level up

7: "The Waldstein" a charging command grab that takes the opponent to the wall and does roughly 2K. Can rapid to continue. doesn't level up.

8: "Sword" hits (nearly?) fullscreen along the ground sends opponent bounding toward the wall. does a lot of damage quite fast and wallbounces into a follow-up on CH. Can be followed up near the corner. doesn't level up.

how his drive works: Each time he lands a hit he cycles to the next Icon in numerical. he starts on none of them so if you did 5A>5B>5C(1) you'd be highlighting icon 3. When a drive move hits or is blocked that icon becomes unlocked or it levels up if it's already unlocked and the highlighted icon is set to the beginning state so it is no longer highlighting any icons. it's known that one of his supers adds one level to all icons ether leveling them up or unlocking them, and another super uses all currently unlocked specials in order to deal more damage the more icons you have unlocked/leveled up. It seems like gameplay will revolve around getting the tools you need and balancing that with damage and your current highlighted icon. You have to constantly be aware of which icon you're going to unlock until you have what you need. His icons reset every round.

Thanks for the hard work. If I may ask a little bit more of you, could you add the inputs for the moves into your post please? 

Again I don't own the game yet, this is all stuff I've seen a streamer do ^_^; Nonetheless I'll try to find the inputs!

Apologies for double post, but I believe these are the inputs in order. (the air okay on #4 and the mashable #6 are placed where they should be)

1 hour ago, Wander said:

hong kong bbcf does have english menus, but i think the trade off is es is not free?

Indeed, funny and Ironically enough, H2 Interactive is publishing in the Asia regions. And yes, Es is not free in either JP or Asia PS stores, they're priced.

But which brings me to the point, if there's already English text in the Asia release, then why are we waiting 1 month then? Unless they're going to be the same subs regardless in the overseas release. But oh well, I can wait regardless, and that LE tho.

The JP release does come with a free download for Es.

>期間限定(2016年10月6日~2016年10月13日)でプレイアブルキャラクター Es特典付きです。プレイアブルキャラクター Esに関して、PS4®版キャラクターEsとPS3®版キャラクターEsの両方がバンドルされております。

Es is priced in the jp version, but you get her when you buy the ps3 version as a 2nd separate download.

As Juruya said, she is not free, not in the JP or Asia PS stores, but just cross-buy if you get her.

1 minute ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

English subs probably also means lolfuckthislocalization, time to reawaken my JPN account. Or is it only in HK versions?

I'll double dip when there's a dub to do it on.

So far, it seems to be Asia region PS Stores, not JP.

Whatever that theme that's playing in some of the Susanoo videos is... it's awesome. Not sure how I feel about the guy barking some vocals in the background, but those riffs...........

That's Susano'o's Theme "MUST DIE"

The vocals are hype as heck O_0"

Question; What's the deal with Legacy support? I know you have to be signed in on another account for it to read your arcade stick, but how do I use the legacy support controller as my main controller for things like Missions, or whenever I want to play online. It lets me do this in GGXRD Rev, but not CF? I could just use my Xbox one arcade stick with my converter, but then there's the issue of not being able to use my mic to talk in parties. Also, does this game not allow full screen like BBCP? Not bothered by it, just wondering.

3 hours ago, Arcus Diabolus said:

At this point, the ONLY pet peeve I have about Susano'o is how he represents the third playable version of Terumi. Its just kinda overdoing it at this point to have one character take up 3 playable character slots. The others like Noel and Tsubaki are also guilty of this to a smaller scale, but still, its a touch annoying.

Anywhooooo, does anyone notice the difference in Susano'o's posture and nature? He isn't a maniacal madman or the lord of trolls like both Hazama and Yuuki Terumi, but more like a untamed beast of destruction. His ferocity bares more of a resemblance to the Black Beast or Azrael than anything we'd connect as being the character we know as "Terumi" at that.

I dunno, I can't understand japanese, so for all I know he's still taunting and trolling his opponents, but if he is, he sounds nothing alike.

Personally I could never get enough of Terumi so I'm more than happy to see him get a 3rd slot as Susanoo.

However I have to agree almost completely as it pertains to his personality. His stance and moves all fit the bill for me, but changing his voice for no real reason(especially considering he sounded way cooler as Susanoo in Terumi's astral than he does as a full character. Not to mention he now sounds like generic anime villian #73966.)and the fact I haven't heard any maniacal laughter at all really disappoints me.

His animations translate well enough but its almost like he's not himself...which really makes no sense because its literally still him.

Maybe this is only an issue for the non Japanese speaking players(and without a dub we'll never really know)but I feel like they really botched such a simple and core aspect of the character.

Hes still crazy and does laugh during his arcade mode.

He tore hinself from the suit for multiple reasons especially to not have amaterasu screwing with him.

Theres a possibility this was his original personality before he became unhinged/terumi.

That and him being the full authority of the Susanoo i feel its fitting 

How long is story mode? -.-" it was two and a half hours on maximum skipping back when my needed to be unlocked via story. I don't even want to begin to know the hours it'll take for this character lol 

edit: never mind still playing the demo until tomorrow

I'm having a problem in regards to Es. They say that Es is installed because I pre-ordered on PS4 but she's not showing up on the screen. I'm hearing I'll have to reinstall or something.

Went on jpn account and everything, reinstalled the demo, and still...nothing.

7 hours ago, Arcus Diabolus said:

Yeah, he has a very strong Wolf Theme going on.  Just look at his beam super and how he lifts his 'paw.'    To be fair, Hakumen always had a mild wolf theme going on, but Terumi was always Snakes. 

It looks like they made the mistake of deciding the the villain for the entire story wasn't menacing enough normally, so they turned him into a random monster 'that's totally the villain you've been fighting against the whole time' despite sharing nothing in common with him.  A bit unsatisfying since you can never connect the two characters together.  Still neat design on its own, even though I think the standing posture is a bit silly looking.  (Susano'o: COME AT ME BRO!)

On a side note, he looks like he has three heads.  Does that make him Cerebus.  Wait, doesn't Cerebus have Snakes on it's neck for fur?  Probably a coincidence. 

Susanoo.png

Very rough starting chart on Susanoo's cancel options. Format is a mess, but I'll change it once his Wiki page is up. "oh" means on hit only. Note the lack of JC-able moves.